Car racer to face another round of interrogation over his Lamborghini

snoop1130

Car racer to face another round of interrogation over his Lamborghini

Benz2.png

Car racer Akkarakit Worarojcharoendet, alias Benz Racing, will be summoned to be questioned by police on Thursday to determine the ownership of his 20 million baht worth of Lamborghini super car.

Pol Lt-Gen Sommai Kongvisaisook, commissioner of Metropolitan Drug Suppression Bureau, said Tuesday that police needed to question Akkarakit, also husband of an actress, again because his testimony and evidence collected were irrelevant with the testimony presented by another suspect, Natthaphol Narkkham, alias, a car dealer whom police alleged of being connected with Laotian drug kingpin Xaysana Kaeopimpa.

The commissioner said Benz Racing would be given a chance to clear himself about his claimed ownership of the Lamborghini super car which police suspected that he might not legally own the car.

Full Story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/car-racer-face-another-round-interrogation-lamborghini/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-2-14

He is way too high up in the society foodchain to get convicted of anything. His wife just gave birth yesterday or the day before. 

How you can afford to buy a Lamborghini from driving motorbikes and having a little motorbike store front in your own house is a mystery to me.. 

He also said he borrowed 6m for the down payment.. so he has to pay back the downpayment and the monthly payment for the car at the same time? 

It all smells fishy.. 

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The commissioner said Benz Racing would be given a chance to clear himself about his claimed ownership of the Lamborghini super car which police suspected that he might not legally own the car.

seriously, is this TOO DIFFICULT to prove? well with the BIB in charge, that is hardly surprising

18 hours ago, USPatriot said:

Anyone believe the upper class will get in trouble. 

I doubt it since it is no different than most countries where when your rich and famous you get a pass

The picture rather says it all. Has the same arrogant don't bother me look that the Samsung heir has when the Korean police "summon" him. The sunglasses are a nice touch as well. I rather go with the lunch box theory brown bags will not suffice on this one.