Cambodian police announce arrest of British man wanted over murder of Tony Kenway in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, dabhand said:

Being reported (by AD + BP) that Toby Nelhams was sentenced to 8 months for fraud in PP. Also mentioned that he will be handed over to Thailand after serving his sentence. We shall see.  

I see it in the aug 30 2017 on line issue of a cambodian daily paper.  Just searched on Toby Nelhams and it popped right up.

2 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

I see it in the aug 30 2017 on line issue of a cambodian daily paper.  Just searched on Toby Nelhams and it popped right up.

Yes, that article noted that the verdict would be announced on September 28.

Edited by dabhand

8 months for fraud. will be interesting if he ever does end u back in thailand what will happen. seems with certain people already out of jail and in the relative safety of the US some of these fraud/scam dealings could well start to unravel. can't be a comfortable time for them

• 3 months later...
On 15-2-2017 at 7:28 PM, LandOfWiles said:

I had a feeling that Factfinding was Toby himself. If not, a close friend doing a PR job. It will be interesting to see if FF posts more while Toby is supposedly arrested. 

I hope TheJackal returns to enlighten us. He/she seemed to know the whole story but only posted once. 

Free man. Since couple of months