Best place to change thai baths to pounds in London

On 15/2/2560 at 6:51 PM, ptitprince said:

Hi Steven,

Thank you. The thing is that it is not likely that I will go back to Thailand anytime soon, so I'd rather change my Thai Bahts here in London. Any place you would recommend?

Thank you.

David.

how many million have you,you should have got rid at the airport,[bkk] even their rate would be a lot higher than any uk.bank.

you would be better off finding a person going to thailand to change it for you.

its not the best time to buy pounds with bht.UNLESS you had 50+.

23 hours ago, blackcab said:

How many do you have?

For a small amount it's not worth travelling a long way to get a slightly better rate. For larger amounts every fraction counts.

I have 36920 THB. The best I could find today (Friday Feb 17th) is Thomas Cook Baker Street: they give me 794.92 pounds for that. Anyone know of a better place? Thanks.

10 hours ago, meatboy said:

how many million have you,you should have got rid at the airport,[bkk] even their rate would be a lot higher than any uk.bank.

you would be better off finding a person going to thailand to change it for you.

its not the best time to buy pounds with bht.UNLESS you had 50+.

Haha, it is not millions I have, I wish:  I have 36920 THB. The best I could find today (Friday Feb 17th) is Thomas Cook Baker Street: they give me 794.92 pounds for that. Anyone know of a better place? Thanks.

10 hours ago, ptitprince said:

Haha, it is not millions I have, I wish:  I have 36920 THB. The best I could find today (Friday Feb 17th) is Thomas Cook Baker Street: they give me 794.92 pounds for that. Anyone know of a better place? Thanks.

what rate did you change pounds to bht.

thai bank scb.at miday,you would have got around 800pounds so the thomas cook rate seems fair.

scb wanted 45.36 for a pound.