Kuwaiti stabs his friend in Pattaya Family Mart violence

webfact

Kuwaiti stabs his friend in Pattaya Family Mart violence

1a.jpg

Picture: Daily News

PATTAYA: -- Two drunk Kuwaiti friends started fighting in a South Pattaya Family Mart convenience store yesterday resulting in an 18 year being stabbed.

Pattaya police were called to the store in Soi VC, Thappraya Road yesterday and found 18 year old Mohammad Al Ruhali with two stab wounds to his back. There was blood all over the store, reported Daily News.

The assailant had fled to a nearby hotel but was soon arrested along with a knife that was taken into evidence. The arrested man was also 18, his name being Sat Al Rachidi.

Police said that the two were friends. They were drunk and a fist fight erupted in the store before Al Rachidi pulled out a concealed

knife. Another friend of theirs who tried to stop the melee was also hurt in the incident.

Al Ruhali was taken to Muang Pattaya Hospital after treatment by medics at the scene.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-17

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if Thai Beverage PLC would have only left Beer Chang at 6.4% ABV this would have never happened.

The would have both passed out long before :drunk:

I remember days gone bye, Thailand never had all this violence, must be the Chang. :biggrin:

Not allowed to drink in their own sandpit......so come here and behave like morons, and carrying concealed weapons....

Before the TV ranters jump on me, yes, I know Brits, Germans, Swedish, etc, are all guilty of drunken rowdiness, and sometimes violence, at least they are not bigoted hypocrites......:bah:

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

Not allowed to drink in their own sandpit......so come here and behave like morons, and carrying concealed weapons....

Before the TV ranters jump on me, yes, I know Brits, Germans, Swedish, etc, are all guilty of drunken rowdiness, and sometimes violence, at least they are not bigoted hypocrites......:bah:

like you?

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

Totally agree with U ?

5 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Nothing wrong in wot he says.

give me a break man! only "bigoted hypocrites" would call two unkown young boys "bigoted hypocrites". how many brawls, fights, crimes and even murders are committed in Pattaya by people who don't live in a sand pit?

Edited by Naam

Wot a state these 3 look like, I'm so glad I left that slum ghetto of a city last yr, only visit when I need to. I now feel sorry for the Thais that live there having to put up with these low class tourists & expats that just make it even worse fighting, killing & scamming each other on a daily basis. ???

Edited by Sooo Upto Me
Not finished

1 minute ago, Naam said:

give me a break man! only "bigoted hypocrites" would call two unkown young boys "bigoted hypocrites". how many brawls, fights, crimes and even murders are committed in Pattaya by people who don't live in a sand pit?

Yes I agree with u also, so many other foreigners over here just as bad.

But hes still correct in wot he says though.

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Glad you left our mob off the list

Legalize weed, and they'd be laughing too hard to stab each other.

I've rarely (never?) seen a pothead get violent.  Slap happy, hungry, sleepy, paranoid, wildly philosophical, even morbid.  But rarely ever violent.  

Unlike many booze hounds who seem to grow huge chips on their shoulders around the 3rd beer.

Edited by impulse

55 minutes ago, SoFarAndNear said:

Arabs on alcohol always end bad. 

Just 1 of a million articles in Thailand about Europeans being just as useless on alcohol as any other culture. You could say the same about the Chinese or the Poles. This article doesn't involve a stabbing, but you get my point, plus you know how to google.

What can you expect from Arabs who have been married their first cousins for thousands of years....

Oh Anyway why were they drunk ??

Muslims not supposed to touch alcohol !! 

Go to their country with just one light beer in your luggage and see what happen...

Same as Manila now full of Syrians who spend the whole day drinking Black Label and 

playing with young boys and girls........