Boozed up Brits brawl in Pattaya street after one tries to grab other’s girlfriend’s breasts

webfact

4 minutes ago, misterphil said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Tourists with their Thai girlfriends?????

Fighting with his mate for touching her tits? :clap2:

What does he think goes on when he's back in Brummey and she's back at work? 

telak jaaaa customer not touch my tits when you not here jing jing na

Maybe she was Num Yai and he slipped and fell into them. Put his hands out to break his fall and got soft landing.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, georgemandm said:

Yes I have to agree with you 100% .

who cares about some thai hooker , why loss a friend over her not like she is the last hooker in town .

I have lost friendships over thai hookers , I was ask by a friend what do you think about my bar girlfriend ( prostitute ) told him the truth how she is  ripping him off and told him to piss her off , but not listening to me , listen to the hooker , now we are not friends, but I not care much as if you take a hookres word you most be a f???wit .

I do not care if a guy wants to rent a gal for the evening. It is a perfectly viable arrangement for both parties. As long as they know what they are getting into. Alot of guys will rent a gal for a day, or two, or a week, and then delude themselves into thinking she really cares for him, and she is with him because he is so handsome, so suave, so smart, and so exceptional. Get real. She is with you professionally. Many are very skillful, and are very good at making him believe what he wants to believe. But, delude yourself not. Be realistic. Realize that it is simply a transaction for her. Do like Bond would do. Spend time with her, treat her with kindness and respect, then say goodbye, and never look back. That is the dignified thing to do. 

It is simply not prudent to get romantically involved with a woman you know nothing about. They all have a story. And most know what you want to hear. But, is any of it true? You would have to hire a good private investigator, spend 20 or 30,000 baht having him look into her background, before you had any idea who she was. And then, you would probably find out she has  been in the business for seven years, and you are her 2,500th customer. Buyer beware. 

The article didn't really say if these were bar girls or their actual girlfriends. Some couples do frequent the bars together. I'd be pissed if my buddy grabbed my girl, drunk or not. But if I was with a bar girl, I'd say have at it, bro. 555

Edited by fordguy61mi

14 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

That's a case for Stacey Dooley! Now wonder the Brits got their own TV show about Thailand..  

"So did you want to try your friends prostitute?"

"Do you think it's ok to pay women for sex, they are basically children at 20 years old"

"How do you feel about that?" 

"Do your parents know what you're doing?"

14 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

That's a case for Stacey Dooley! Now wonder the Brits got their own TV show about Thailand..  

"So did you want to try your friends prostitute?"

"Do you think it's ok to pay women for sex, they are basically children at 20 years old"

"How do you feel about that?" 

"Do your parents know what you're doing?"

Oh no! Not the thick loud mouthed Essex blond with a BBC camera crew. She was on BBC3, no wonder it was closed down...

14 hours ago, rott said:

Exactly, it is like minesweeping someone else's pint, it is just not done. Cheap enough and easy enough to get your own.

Minesweeping a pint?  Never heard that one before is it the same as stirring someone else's porridge?

On 17/02/2017 at 4:43 AM, onemorechang said:

I  have no issues with that,    as the sex workers  of pattaya would have been deflowered 6 to 8 years ago.

in the village,  most likely by a family friend or family member.

You obviously  have no in depth knowledge of what goes on in Thailand

at this level.

There  childhood ended a long time before they come to SEX Town for money as a bar workers.

Hope they all  earn  enough or get a husband to take care there families

I try not to judge the bar ladies  on this to much. :jap:

That's quite a few judgements for a non-judgemental post.

On 2/17/2017 at 8:43 AM, onemorechang said:

I  have no issues with that,    as the sex workers  of pattaya would have been deflowered 6 to 8 years ago.

in the village,  most likely by a family friend or family member.

You obviously  have no in depth knowledge of what goes on in Thailand

at this level.

There  childhood ended a long time before they come to SEX Town for money as a bar workers.

Hope they all  earn  enough or get a husband to take care there families

I try not to judge the bar ladies  on this to much. :jap:

His previous post was a parody of Stacey Dooley, not an expression of his point of view. Hence the use of speech marks. 

On 18/02/2017 at 2:08 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Minesweeping is the act of picking up ( stealing ) someone else's pint.
Popular among the student community !!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Thanks AD, my "interesting" vocabulary has just increased. 

Cannot wait until my next trip to the Uk where I will put it to good use. 

I love the expression but cannot for the likes Ines of me understand why I never heard it before. It may be that if someone nicked your beer when I was at uni they most likely got belted.