Boozed up Brits brawl in Pattaya street after one tries to grab other’s girlfriend’s breasts

webfact

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine holiday cheap flights have a lot to answer for ! if you like this sort of behaviour then you are the same as this scum ! what an example to show of lack of control and no respect for the country or other people very ugly indeed go to a mai Thai gym and take it out there not in public !

I am sick and tired of witnessing this sort of bad behaviour not just here but in Europe as well ! if this is the sort of holiday you want then why not go and join the army and give us all a rest and stop damaging our reputation as you are an ambassador for your country hasn't anybody told you that yet you sad bastards !

we get painted with the same brush by incidents like this and many more unfortunately when abroad behave if you can't hold your alcohol then don't drink ! which it appears most can not do from what I see if its like this then stay at home and stop ruining things for others who do manage to behave correctly have some manners for gods sake !

what do you think the Thai people think of us when they see this type of behaviour it won't help others in a genuine case now will it ? have a thought if thats entirely possible with the limited intelligence you have ! or in this case not ! 

this sort of behaviour should be outlawed by our own government and a point system implemented so above a certain amount of incidents and you are banned from traveling abroad this would slow things down a bit for the future in my opinion for what its worth.    

13 minutes ago, Ian Maxwell said:

Fine holiday cheap flights have a lot to answer for ! if you like this sort of behaviour then you are the same as this scum ! what an example to show of lack of control and no respect for the country or other people very ugly indeed go to a mai Thai gym and take it out there not in public !

I am sick and tired of witnessing this sort of bad behaviour not just here but in Europe as well ! if this is the sort of holiday you want then why not go and join the army and give us all a rest and stop damaging our reputation as you are an ambassador for your country hasn't anybody told you that yet you sad bastards !

we get painted with the same brush by incidents like this and many more unfortunately when abroad behave if you can't hold your alcohol then don't drink ! which it appears most can not do from what I see if its like this then stay at home and stop ruining things for others who do manage to behave correctly have some manners for gods sake !

what do you think the Thai people think of us when they see this type of behaviour it won't help others in a genuine case now will it ? have a thought if thats entirely possible with the limited intelligence you have ! or in this case not ! 

this sort of behaviour should be outlawed by our own government and a point system implemented so above a certain amount of incidents and you are banned from traveling abroad this would slow things down a bit for the future in my opinion for what its worth.    

They were probably doing what they normally do on Saturday nights in their UK hometown, sort of normal stuff to them...

1 hour ago, prakhonchai nick said:

How about some pictures of the breasts he groped.  Were they worth it?

In the headline it was 'breasts', then later in the article 'breast'. Come on, get it right, one or two. And were they hard to find?

Well in answer to Transam,s comment I know I lived as a young man in the UK and this was there sad behaviour then so things don't change there I know but they should do ! what I object to is I travelled thousends of miles to get away from that yob culture and mindless thugs with no brain !

I even tried living in sunny Spain until you lot descended and buggered it up with the same trouble making shit heads and now after spending a load of cash, I now see this happening here why don't they stay at home with there big fat arsed droopy breasted cows who keep them in check with a clip around the ear when they get out of order !

big men LoL !

stay at home and go to the local pub to watch your favourite football team get pissed and fight the neighbour if he supports another team then puke all over yourself and sleep it off on the sofa and do it again the following weekend sad people!

but we like to live a different life here un be knowing to you lot ! so go home if you are going to behave like that and stay there and do us all a big favour ! 

As for the guy WG Danson  your not funny in fact you are quite pathetic at your age making comments like that about asian ladies breast sizes !

if you came to Thailand to find girls with massive droopy old tits you have come to the wrong country go try Nigeria thats best for you and stay there ! LoL ! we like our feminine girls here obviously you don't eh !

1 hour ago, Canceraid said:

About time that the Immigration imposed some more restrictions on the type of people coming from Britain, Russia and Australia these days.

And how would they do that? It would be quite a job for a profiler to week out people that get pissed, pick up a bar girl, get into a fight.....

Well in answer to Transam,s comment I know I lived as a young man in the UK and this was there sad behaviour then so things don't change there I know but they should do ! what I object to is I travelled thousends of miles to get away from that yob culture and mindless thugs with no brain !
I even tried living in sunny Spain until you lot descended and buggered it up with the same trouble making shit heads and now after spending a load of cash, I now see this happening here why don't they stay at home with there big fat arsed droopy breasted cows who keep them in check with a clip around the ear when they get out of order !
big men LoL !
stay at home and go to the local pub to watch your favourite football team get pissed and fight the neighbour if he supports another team then puke all over yourself and sleep it off on the sofa and do it again the following weekend sad people!

but we like to live a different life here un be knowing to you lot ! so go home if you are going to behave like that and stay there and do us all a big favour ! 
As for the guy WG Danson  your not funny in fact you are quite pathetic at your age making comments like that about asian ladies breast sizes !
if you came to Thailand to find girls with massive droopy old tits you have come to the wrong country go try Nigeria thats best for you and stay there ! LoL ! we like our feminine girls here obviously you don't eh !

What are you trying to say?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

1 hour ago, Ian Maxwell said:

.. and breath. 

47 minutes ago, Ian Maxwell said:

I even tried living in sunny Spain until you lot descended and buggered it up 

Sorry about that newbie, we are collectively hanging our heads in shame.

Must be somewhere without pissed-up Brits where you can live happily ever after. Islamabad perhaps.

32 minutes ago, Miss Pickle said:

what makes him think that is acceptable would you do that to a friends girlfriend back home . Treat these girls with some respect .Makes you proud to be British  NOT !

Exactly, it is like minesweeping someone else's pint, it is just not done. Cheap enough and easy enough to get your own.

3 hours ago, 2unique said:

Silly boys... In Pattaya, you never lose your girl, only your turn...

Yeah, I have always laughed at customers who are willing to fight over the virtue of a woman whose virtue is negotiable. Then there are the customers who get jealous when another potential customer wants to purchase a ride. A simple, "back off, she's working for me now" or "okay, you pay half the fee and we'll share," should resolve the issue.

Years ago in the PI, I was with a couple of friends and we all had ladies of the night. As we climbed the stairs to our rooms, one of the guys grabbed the butt of the girl with me. I didn't get upset, she did have a nice butt. Later, she locked herself in the bathroom threatening to slice her wrists, crying that I didn't love her because I let another guy touch her.

42 minutes ago, Miss Pickle said:

what makes him think that is acceptable would you do that to a friends girlfriend back home . Treat these girls with some respect .Makes you proud to be British  NOT !

Well, "girlfriend" may be the point. Was this a long-term girlfriend or short-term hired help--was she working at the time? It's far too common for a current customer to take offense at a potential customer playing with the goods the current customer rented. Childish naivety at it best.