UK couple attacked by bargirl in Pattaya after Brit says he could get cheaper drinks in 7/11

webfact

10 minutes ago, Naam said:

for balance we only need to know whether he really said "drinks cheaper in convenience store". but of course even that does not justify that kind of vicious attack. it just demonstrates that he is a stupid quality wànker.

yes but you are taking her word that he said that it 'could be' that she over charged him it 'could be' that he was obnoxious but we don't know and it's unlike you to assume so much

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, tropo said:

I agree, the "f" word has many subtle meanings. It can even be used as a compliment.

Many years ago, in mid-romp with an unschooled udon lass, I passionately blurted out…"Say f***k me"

In an equally passionate and breathless voice, she said…"<deleted> you"

:giggle:

17 hours ago, maryell said:

the bar girls story is a complete fabrication.  I know because I am the girl in the white dress involved in the incident.  We aere charged extortionate prices for the drinks much more expensive than any where else on the road. It was only an ordinary bar not a go go bar and the prices were shocking.  We paid the bill in full and they then wanted to charge us more money for drinks we never had.  We had one drink each in there and that woman has brought shame on Thailand for her despicable actions and violent behaviour  I went to go to Tourist police and didnt get the chance but as soon as I mentioned police she got violent. and anyone who believes her side of the story need their head examined.  We are not tourists we have lived here in Hua Hin for 11 years we have always aid our bills whereever we have gone and have never rceived treatment like this in any br before. I just hope that when she goes to court she gets her just deserts as people should not be ribbed off in this manner

For all those posters who just read the last 3 or4 pages of this thread who thought they needed to give a valuable comment on their opinion!

Maryell is the lady who was also attacked by the cashier and gave here side of the incident.

All those not too sharp knives in Mom's kitchen drawer most probably refuse to acknowledge her side of the story.

Martell, you get a first hand experience of the quality of quite a few TV members.

2 hours ago, bandito said:

The girl was not over reacting as she has to supplement any shortcomings in the till at closing time of the bar.

If some SOB is not paying his bill, she has to pay.

The bar is not losing any money, she is.

The twit got what was coming to him.

Same all over the world and as a former seafarer of 50 years at sea I know.

A seafarer of 50 years and not a little bit wiser than when starting your career.

Edited by bermannor
adding to the comment

Didn't read all the posts. But, when a customer refusing to pay his bill or making some trouble, the bars calls some taxi driver. They would be at the spot in no time.

I don't believe the story.

What is see, people here become more aggressively. Not only against foreigners. Methinks, for small shops, bars, business is running down and the stress is raising.

Cheaper at 7/11. Fk me there's some idiots in this world. Plus looking at the time i.e after midnight you cant buy alcohol at 7/11. Go home you maggot where you're goin' pay alot more for your beer. Drunken fool. Shame she lost it.  Not paying your bill is tantamount to theft. That is of course if the bills legit.

3 hours ago, captspectre said:

I think he was that stupid! if you want a thai to reach out and touch you, try leaving a bar without paying for your drinks! i am surprised that the BIB arrested her! should have taken his sorry ass to the slammer!

Maybe you should read Post 114

Same as many people here,  should do. :jap:

Did any of you slagging off the tourist, hear his side of the story?  I bet he was over charged, bars are more often than not adding the extra drink on your bill, a lot of the time they get away with it!  Or are you all saying bar girls are all whiter than white!

the bar girls story is a complete fabrication.  I know because I am the girl in the white dress involved in the incident.  We aere charged extortionate prices for the drinks much more expensive than any where else on the road. It was only an ordinary bar not a go go bar and the prices were shocking.  We paid the bill in full and they then wanted to charge us more money for drinks we never had.  We had one drink each in there and that woman has brought shame on Thailand for her despicable actions and violent behaviour  I went to go to Tourist police and didnt get the chance but as soon as I mentioned police she got violent. and anyone who believes her side of the story need their head examined.  We are not tourists we have lived here in Hua Hin for 11 years we have always aid our bills whereever we have gone and have never rceived treatment like this in any br before. I just hope that when she goes to court she gets her just deserts as people should not be ribbed off in this manner

That is exactly what I thought. Unfortunately with so many posts in this thread, this one is not seen by many of us.
Hope all will be alright.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

47 minutes ago, onemorechang said:

Maybe you should read Post 114

Same as many people here,  should do. :jap:

Just read it did not see it before thanks for your post.

just as I was thinking over changed, but most on here think the thai has the right to hit people , because she was  court out repeat someone off and did not want to lose face ,again this face bs in thailand.

19 hours ago, maryell said:

i am the girl involved in the incident wearing the white dress do scroll for the truth and by the way we have lived here in Thailand for 11 years we had our family with us who wee tourist and like us never ever go anywhere without paying their way.

get your facts right first how can you comment without knowing the full story if you sre interested in the true facts scroll down and read my post.  I am the girlm in the white dress involved in the incident.

Despite the number of times foreigner bashing posters have been directed to the posts made by one of the victims.... or the number of times it's been reposted, you still don't listen.... it's rather disturbing re reading the vitriolic, hateful, biased and stupid posts surrounding this issue.... so for what it's worth, here it is again.

And now I'm "unfollowing" this thread..... see you on the next one, where hopefully a little more common sense and decency might prevail

No you can't.  There are the usual restrictions.  Have you ever been to Pattaya? 

Huh? I'm in Pattaya now and have been for 2 months while I wait for my tenants lease to expire in bangkok. If you are here now about we meet up in an hour or so!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

@ the manic

Restrictions in Pattaya mean nothing. I'm surrounded here by 7/11 and buy whenever I feel like it, including 4am!

Bangkok on the other hand is strict.

I'm guessing you never attempted to buy outside of advertised hours so how would you know?

Jomtien Is the same as Pattaya. Around the clock service. Get off your lazy ass and go buy a beer after 2pm and report back.

Or come meet me and I will walk you into any 7/11. I'm in soi Buakhao now

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, The manic said:

No you can't.  There are the usual restrictions.  Have you ever been to Pattaya? 

A  typical reply from someone who  believes a statement from a thai who dose not want to lose face .

are you joking you believe that  stupid woman .

that all she can do is hit someone.

you need your head read sorry .

3 hours ago, Naam said:

for balance we only need to know whether he really said "drinks cheaper in convenience store". but of course even that does not justify that kind of vicious attack. it just demonstrates that he is a stupid quality wànker.

Naam you probably missed this as I did:

2 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Of course you belive it that's your over riding conclusion on every thread. Blame the Thai. I could quite easily and so could you make up a new member name join and write the story. Why would someone do that easy to blame the Thai. Can't have a stupid English man to blame now can we would be Thai bashing Visa then would it.

Supported by another posters first hand observation.... Meryl's posts are more credible than any others here.

i will freely admit that prior to reading Post 114 I liked a couple of the farang bashing posts.... but, as I said, then came an account by a person claiming to be the victim, corroborated by another poster.

we all know your anti Thai bashing.... no problems with that, and I agree with the sentiment... BUT... sometimes it is what it is.

(my device won't let me unfollow! Damnit... but I shall try again)

9 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

yes but as much a 'claim' as the 7/11 story? I'm inclined to believe it because although some of us Brits might be retards I don't believe the tourist said 'cheaper in 7/11' but I don't know, of course, for sure but I'd like to hear from the couple who have been hung, drawn and quartered (mostly) on this thread 

It may well have been the woman involved, I have no cause to doubt they are who they say they are.

However I have noticed a tendency over the years of someone involved in a story being reported on suddenly deciding to join TV to put their view of events across.

Just didn't realise the forum was so widely known about.

However for the sake of argument let's say she is genuine.

I'll delete my post.

Edited by Bluespunk

21 hours ago, khunpa said:

G

Well, you would be surprised. Last time I was at the airport, I saw a French family at a coffee shop refusing to pay for their coffee, because it was not to their taste. They talked to the two girls behind the counter like shit. Some people deserve what they get.

Same Thai people deserve what they get too !!! Bad service, lunatic behaviour, playing gadgets while customers waits etc etc....and Overcharging !!!

Guess its  too simply for the "mild mannered Thai with their traditional Buddhist beliefs"  to simply  restrain the guy ( with security) and call the Police, oh no way better to smack him in the eye with a shoe, imagine if he'd  lost that eye.

Vile piece of <deleted> imo, whether he owed them money or not, none of that crap was necessary