Wanted monk won't be easy to catch - he can walk on water, claims disciple of "UFO" temple

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The american media reports "after the second day of searching the police had turned up nothing"

They cannot find him

Of course his disciples will say he made himself invisible. He sure did He left the country  

Edited by realenglish1

23 hours ago, MorristheRunt said:

Walk on water?  That's an old story, some other idiot used that one 2000 years ago, and it was a crock then aswell!

and that  was  copied  from other  previous  myths along  the  virgin  birth bs but  just like western religious BS  people fall for this crap in their droves

On 2/17/2017 at 5:02 AM, realenglish1 said:

OMG  walk on Water  and become invisible and to top it off "too heavy to Lift" That part I understand as he is too full of shit to lift

I cannot believe people believe this crap 

Me neither...same as I can't believe people believe the Christian crap...the Islam crap...the Hindu crap...the Jewish crap...or any superstitious and/or magical mystical crap. :sick: :bah:

On 2017-02-18 at 7:37 AM, realenglish1 said:

The american media reports "after the second day of searching the police had turned up nothing"

They cannot find him

Of course his disciples will say he made himself invisible. He sure did He left the country  

Well he only had like 3 months or more to get away. Maybe better this way so we dont know how high the bribes goes