who would be the most hated man in world at moment

opalred

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Winkburn said:

Kim Jong-un

To put Trump above this guy shows how pathetic people can be when a President in a Democracy was elected.

Not really. People aren't being pathetic. Kim Jong isn't going to cause them any harm.

Kim Jong is a petty dictator of a more or less powerless country who causes his own people hardship. Trump is on peoples' minds because he's in charge of a very powerful, influential nation with the greatest arsenal ever assembled.

6 hours ago, citzofwrld said:

Simple minds, simple thoughts, about themselves, and the little world they live in. How about the man that sends thousands of troops across the globe to kill others.

OHH, you mean Obama and all other previous bought and paid for presidents by the corrupt elite, like Soros and such.

Well your in luck, nobody owns Trump. He did not need their money and never will.

The only thing the corrupt elite can do is threaten his whole family to force him to do things their way. Which they might will or assassinate him, like JFK, another president whom stood for real change, or Lincoln whom wanted to end slavery against the democrats wishes and the liberal people protested just like they do now.

He could have had a relaxed retirement at 70, but saw what was/is needed and made the choice to help the people, NOT the elite.

9 hours ago, bubba45 said:

The only people who have reason to hate Trump are Mexicans, illegals in the US, and some Muslims. The rest are just crazy haters.....who LOST!  Hahaha!!!

I am none of those. 

I am however an intelligent person who finds it really quite scary that someone with the intellectual capacity of a snail managed to become President of the US.

1 hour ago, BrainLife said:

OHH, you mean Obama and all other previous bought and paid for presidents by the corrupt elite, like Soros and such.

Well your in luck, nobody owns Trump. He did not need their money and never will.

The only thing the corrupt elite can do is threaten his whole family to force him to do things their way. Which they might will or assassinate him, like JFK, another president whom stood for real change, or Lincoln whom wanted to end slavery against the democrats wishes and the liberal people protested just like they do now.

He could have had a relaxed retirement at 70, but saw what was/is needed and made the choice to help the people, NOT the elite.

The corrupt elite?

You mean the ones with IQ's over 130 who build businesses employing millions of people, who fund the arts, who ensure that museums stay open, who keep global trade moving, who run airlines so we can travel the globe, who ensure you can buy food, who finance most of the movies and TV shows, who finance the seats of higher education and research.....  and on and on...

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Milo Yiannopoulos.

There's big bucks in being hated.

miloscumtroll.jpg

Big bucks until some nutjob pops a cap in his head. 

He's setting himself up for a life of security details, safe houses and being nervous..

I agree with some of what he says but he's definitely making himself a target.

3 hours ago, daveAustin said:
19 hours ago, seancbk said:

Trump and most (if not all) of his supporters.

Typical train of thought from the other side that lost... knocking all those that have a different opinion. Sad and puerile really.

I'm not an American so did not vote, therefore I am not on the 'side that lost'

I am however, someone who can observe and listen to Trump as he rambles incoherently every time he's in front of an audience.   He is has so little intellectual capacity, I wonder what his actual IQ is, it would appear to be quite low.

If you want your country to be led by someone like Trump then good luck to you, I can assure you however that he is not going to do anything to make your life or your country better.  

Not only one person. All the persons that are to wasted in all the beer bars that tries to have a conversation with everyone they see, and after that tries to do something even more stupid.

See there´s a whole bunch of the most hated ones.

32 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Not only one person. All the persons that are to wasted in all the beer bars that tries to have a conversation with everyone they see, and after that tries to do something even more stupid.

See there´s a whole bunch of the most hated ones.

But they have no influence on anyone except the brain dead....?

• 2 weeks later...