90 Days reports at Big C Bangkok

Hi all,

Has anyone in Bangkok done their 90 day report at the Big C location?  Please comment on your experience there.  I need to do mine this week and I'd like to avoid CW.  I prefer doing it in person, too!

Thanks for you feedback.

12 minutes ago, Tracyb said:

Has anyone in Bangkok done their 90 day report at the Big C location?

Which one. The one at Imperial World Ladprao or the Big C on Ratburana  road (formerly Suksawat).

There have been reports for both of them accepting 90 day reports. In and out in just a few minutes at both locations.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Which one. The one at Imperial World Ladprao or the Big C on Ratburana  road (formerly Suksawat).

There have been reports for both of them accepting 90 day reports. In and out in just a few minutes at both locations.

I am curious about Big C on Ratburana Road.  Thanks, Ubonjoe.

Yes I have done reporting to the Big C immigration and it was relatively fast and easy

They are in a make shift environment on the Basement floor

They take lunch from 1230 to 130 as a heads up they are closed then 

I just went to the food court and had something to eat

I was  in and out in half an hour or so 

Faster I think then CW and more convenient for me since I live in Klongsan 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Yes I have done reporting to the Big C immigration and it was relatively fast and easy

Thanks a million!  I plan to give it a go this week.

29 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Just to add to this topic of doing 90 day reports at locations in Bkk other than Changwattana,

I have done them at the Imperial Palace with Big C on Lard Prao. If you drive it is very convenient to the Ram Intra expressway. Any 90 day report I have done there never took more than 20 minutes. It really is a breeze. This location is for regional workers, so loads of Cambodian, Myanmar, Lao, and others but there is one or 2 windows for farang doing 90 day reports and it is a breeze. 

I happened to be at Chang Wattana today, it was "get results date" for my extension of stay based on marriage. I put in my passport at 9:10 am, and got it back with stamp at 12 noon as the rush was on to exit. That is half the day shot. Submitting the paperwork last month with wife etc took 5 hours of queue time. 

AVOID CHANG WATTANA if at all possible. 

10 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Is there a list of locations where 90 days reporting can be done in Bangkok?

So far two alternatives to CW have been mentioned:  Imperial World Ladprao or the Big C on Ratburana  roa.

Those are the only alternatives.

90 day reporting in person should be quick and efficient these days if you have previously done one. They just scan the bar code on the receipt in your passport, print a new page , tear it in half and get you to sign one half , other half is stapled into your passport as a notification of next due reporting date....................thats it . its only the waiting in line queue that could be

an issue.

My 90 day report takes me about 15 minutes in the comfort of my apartment.  The concierge mails it off and I get my acknowledgement slip in the mail about 15 days later and staple it into my passport.  I have never spent the time required to go somewhere and report in person.

8 hours ago, connda said:

Just to mention the obvious, I wonder, "Why not at Big C in Chiang Mai?" 

1 hour ago, meatboy said:

"why not KORAT as well"?

Because there is no immigration office located there.

It is mere coincidence that there are immigration offices within the same complex in Bangkok that are for migrant workers. Only 90 day reports are allowed for all others.