Anti-Trump rallies crop up again on 'Not My President's Day'

webfact

5 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

I am a 71 year old US citizen.

I spent 5 years in Vietnam in the US  Army in Vietnam.

I lost  my  Vietnamese wife and adopted Vietnamese daughter in April 1975 when the Communists took over Saigon.

I am very much a supporter of the NOT MY PRESIDENT movement.

I  personally feel he was a coward and a deaf dodger who sold out his country for money his father gave him.

Yes

NOT MY PRESIDENT.

Quite an impressive service record. Was your wife and adopted daughter killed or hopefully be alive in Viet Nam somewhere today. Computers can do wonders tracking people down.  today. I salute you. 

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

I've changed my mind

I would now like to watch Trump address both houses. No prompter; straight off the cuff or with some notes.

And then field 30 mins of questions

Please....

We need a PM like Hugh Grant in Love Actually to stand up to the American Prez.

Instead, unfortunately, we have the wet noodle May.

6 hours ago, hdkane said:

The snowflake reference pales in comparison to the slights hurled by liberals at every turn...I'd rather be called a snowflake than a racist, bigot, homophobe, nazi, facist...need I go on?  The real opponents to freedom of choice and speech are the liberals who feel anyone who disagrees with them is evil...snowflake is about as nice a term as most liberal protestors deserve.

If you don't want to have those labels hurled at you, then here's a suggestion...don't associate with racist, bigoted, homophobic, neo-nazi fascists. Seems reasonable to me. And as to your assertion that "liberals who feel anyone who disagrees with them is (sic) evil...we aren'"t the ones who called the media an "enemy of the people". That would be your orange tinted messiah. We aren't the ones who call lies truth and who labor to convince the masses that only we can solve the country's problems. Again, your orange messiah. My suggestion would be that you try to work past the delusions. Just a thought.

On 21/02/2017 at 6:33 AM, Thailand said:

"On Saturday, Trump staged a rally for supporters in Florida at a Melbourne aircraft hangar to attack the media and tout his accomplishments in office. "

Sounding like a sad old man already having to surround himself  with the faithful. 

His wife reciting the prayer at the beginning was cringe-worthy of the highest order.

21 hours ago, tx22cb said:

We need a PM like Hugh Grant in Love Actually to stand up to the American Prez.

Instead, unfortunately, we have the wet noodle May.

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

His wife reciting the prayer at the beginning was cringe-worthy of the highest order.

May is a pragmatist .

I am quite certain that she recognises that Trump is extremely shallow , he will rain goodies only on those who please him , privately she probably loathes the man.

Lol, just like most anti-Trump comments, yours clearly demonstrates cluelessness. The only good thing is your comments are powerless and in vain.

There is no BAN of immigrants. 

Trump supporters don't show up for days or weeks at a time to protest cuts in free government handouts. 

LIBERAL 9th Circuit doesn't count as an actual court, but we'll see what happens next. You won't like it. 

Put your head back in the sand.

6 minutes ago, johnefallis said:

Lol, just like most anti-Trump comments, yours clearly demonstrates cluelessness. The only good thing is your comments are powerless and in vain.

Trump supporters don't show up for days or weeks at a time to protest cuts in free government handouts. 

LIBERAL 9th Circuit doesn't count as an actual court, but we'll see what happens next. You won't like it. 

If the 9th circuit court doesn't count as an actual court, then why hasn't the Justice department appealed the decision? Why are they composing a new executive order instead? Seems like they don't have much confidence in the original one.

6 hours ago, johnefallis said:

9th circuit court is an actual court. And blocked Trump's poorly thought out travel ban.  We've seen what happens next.  His executive order was short down.  And many liked it.

12 hours ago, johnefallis said:

Interesting.

9th circuit not an "actual" court?

Hmm.:coffee1:

Begs the question -- is trump an "actual" president?

On 23 February 2017 at 1:07 PM, Jingthing said:

Interesting.

9th circuit not an "actual" court?

Hmm.:coffee1:

Begs the question -- is trump an "actual" president?

There hasn't been an "actual" president for the past 8 years so no change there then. Lol.