Visa for Cambodia?

Hi all and apologies if this has been answered before, I have looked on site but cannot find the answer! I am travelling to Cambodia (UK citizen) in a couple of weeks time via Bangkok with my Thai wife and 7 month old baby (UK passport), can I get a visa on arrival at Siem Reap airport or do I need to get a visa before leaving the UK? Also do I need to get my baby a visa? I have sent two emails to the Cambodian embassy in London but they haven't replied, I have seen conflicting answers when I Google it, some seem to think I need to get a visa in the UK others say I can get the visa on arrival. I believe the cost is 25 dollars. Also can anyone comment on my plans? Siem Reap for 5 nights moving onto Phnom Penn (by boat) for two nights and then maybe 4 nights in Sihanoukville (by Taxi or minibus?)  before returning to Phnom penn and flying back to Bangkok for two weeks in Thailand?? Any other tips to know about Cambodia?

There's really no need to get the e-visa arriving by air unless you want to save the page in your passport as @trigpoint suggests, they don't try any scams at the airport, it is a quick and easy process and you only have to pay the actual $30 fee. I have got the e-visa before due to my passport running low on pages but it's not necessary.

I think your plan is fine, you might just want to look into what exactly you want to do in Sihanoukville, go out to an island or just stay on a beach. Also consider visiting Kampot (town near the coast) and Kep (beach resort) if you are interested in somewhere quieter than Sihanoukville, Kampot and Kep are very pleasant, although the latter is really VERY quiet, there is nothing going on at night at all. But very peaceful and relaxing. Kampot is a very pleasant small little Cambodian town, really nice, nicer than Sihanoukville, but less in the way of party nightlife and no beach and smaller. Really nice town though.