D'LUCK movie theater, look amazing

swissmaninthailand

Thank you "Swissmaninthailand" for enriching the Pattaya forum with these interesting posts and subjects. A breeze of fresh air.  :-( MS>

Are you making fun of me. Seriously I see something good, and I make a video. Do you think I have the skill to make a movie like avatar 2? Tomorrow I have a very cool video coming. Fasten your seat belts.... :)

2 hours ago, sedge said:

When it opens it is supposed to be a 'state of the art' mix of CGI and live action shows ... I'm looking forward to seeing it! Bet it's pricey tho!

I think the literature originally said something like 3000 Baht for a ticket.

(Maybe only 300 Baht for Thais though!)

6 hours ago, swissmaninthailand said:

Are you making fun of me. Seriously I see something good, and I make a video.

Maybe you should apologise to @moonseeker as I believe his comment to be serious.

Personally I dont know how you can possibly stand being so nice and upbeat all the time, but unlike @moonseeker I really am an embittered old turd who has misplaced his ticket for God's waiting room.

8 hours ago, swissmaninthailand said:

Are you making fun of me. Seriously I see something good, and I make a video. Do you think I have the skill to make a movie like avatar 2? Tomorrow I have a very cool video coming. Fasten your seat belts.... :)

Just a tiny little bit, dear Swiss. I was in a good mood, until yet another water-problem in my large, comfortable condo appeared. Maybe instant punishment or maybe a hint to move to Thepprasit-market-condos. I could afford to rent about 3 studios there, with just my monthly condo fees. Got myself a seat-belt today and testing it now on my office-chair, so I am ready for your next blockbuster. You been here for a while? Or new to Pattaya & paradise. Then surely we can expect a few more posts in the future. Do you upload your movies to YT? We need some fresh blood, gotta a bit boring around here :-) We could also use a great guy locally, like CASEY NEISTAT, I mean in a Swiss/Pattaya version, vs. US/NY. 

Yeah, let's try to stay positive and humorous in our long-term-expat-misery and I am not even screwed with low  Pound or Euros. Got all invested in the Swissintahailand"- currency and a bit of the good old Trump-currency.

I think, we oldtimers just can't forget the good old times in Pattaya. They came to an end about 8 years ago. But you know what is the funny part, down the road there will be: "My God, do you remember how good it was in 2017?"  555555.....

Sleep well, all out-there!  & THX. KittenK.ong MS>