Pizza Hut awards new Thai franchise

Pizza Hut awards new Thai franchise

The Nation

Yum Brands, owner of the Pizza Hut chain, has awarded a local franchise to PH Capital Co, a joint venture of Thoresen Thai Agencies and Mahagitsiri family to expand its fast food business here.

Pizza Hut also announces its marketing plan aiming at penetrating the pizza market, while PH Capital is a joint-venture firm established by Thoresen Thai Age has extensive expertise and experience in management of global food and beverage brands.

It will commence the operation of all the 92 Pizza Hut restaurants under the supervision of Pizza Hut by the end of the second quarter of 2017.

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-03-02

Pizza Hut isn't the best pizza in the USA but it is ok and they are so much better than the weird Thai style pizzas that Pizza Hut makes in Thailand.

CHANGE THE MENU and include original USA Pizza Hut pizza recipes! Real Italian sausage-real pepperoni-real cheese-real pizza sauce for starters.

Yeah Right ?? Thais   can control but to organise 555  

I've been in the food industry for 35 yrs and thai  companies are clueless when it comes to organising and thinking logically 

It's just meeting after meeting talking about the same thing 

Good luck pizza hut  ???

And they are going so well they have a 100b buffet ? Now ??

All franchises here are 1/2 million USD 

Why would you even bother 

5 hours ago, aguy30 said:

the weird Thai style pizzas that Pizza Hut makes in Thailand.

Also Dominos which is my favorite else where, I mean I have never eaten such a great pizza and chicken wings dipped in blue cheese like Dominos style PERIOD.

Edited by redwinecheese
clarification

5 hours ago, aguy30 said:

Pizza Hut isn't the best pizza in the USA but it is ok and they are so much better than the weird Thai style pizzas that Pizza Hut makes in Thailand.

CHANGE THE MENU and include original USA Pizza Hut pizza recipes! Real Italian sausage-real pepperoni-real cheese-real pizza sauce for starters.

Ohhh... Come on... I LIKE fake mayo and fake cheese on my pizzas.. It's yummy!  :sick:

I knew I knew the Mahagatsiri name from somewhere... Think Nestle Thailand. And thru a daughter, the Krispy Kreme operation in Thailand.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tNdY3ucdL0QJ:www.forbes.com/profile/prayudh-mahagitsiri/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK