German's maid service resulted in loss of a diamond watch

webfact

Absolute and extreme cowardice on the part of the Thais, to not show the face of the perpetrator, and yet show the face of the victim. How off point is that one? Where is the morality in that? It reeks of simpleton cowardice. Disgusting behavior.

My second thought is, when you bring a stranger back to your room, or your home, under any circumstances, why would you leave valuables out in the open? The first thing I do is lock up my wallet, all cash and valuables in the safe. It takes less than a minute to do that. Why would you not do that? Why be so trusting? Why take that chance?

I hope she gets locked up for a very long time. Though there is very little chance of that happening. Especially if it is a first offense, though she has obviously been a serial criminal for a long time. The judicial system here is completely broken, and few seem to have an interest in fixing it. Little P. continues to display an astonishing degree of indifference, when it comes to the well being of the common man. 

Edited by spidermike007

1 hour ago, TSF said:

Won't lock her up, she's a good Thai, just look at that wai. She's wai'ing the policeman, she's respecting him and respecting his uniform. Obviously she's genuinely sorry. And after all is said and done the victim is only a foreign devil, who isn't welcome here anyway, and it's his fault anyway for tempting her with his wealth.

yes,   she's wai'ing the BIB, and she wai'ed everyone in room,  even the cleaner walked in and she wai'ed him.

It's the Germans fault for having a diamond watch,  he should have had a cheap one, also,  it's his fault because she didn't ask him to come to Thailand ....

so ....   in the eye's of the law  ....    it's just a misunderstanding   !   :shock1:

7 hours ago, webfact said:

A German mad who took a woman to his room to be his maid soon became a victim of theft.

Yish how naive can one rich guy be. Oh sorry I guess I am not to hip on the new sex scene. They were going to play maid. She was going to change into one of those flimsy maid costumes and appear to be in distress and then he was going to "save" her. She ended up " taking him to the cleaners. 

59 minutes ago, TerrylSky said:

Oooops!        .....   Book 'er Danno!

That's why I'm not married AND have security cams for my single lady visitors and maids and... ..... 

Its obvious  why your not married your surveillance fetish is a fool time job. 

That's bullshit Elgordo, ... why I am not married is because maybe because I have girlfriends that can't divorce me for my money and house like my farang AND Thai friends, (and anyway what do you know?), and as for the survellance I'm tired of junkie farang and poor villagers stealing my tools and such; furthermore, if any jealous people decide to stab me in the back (like you) and plant heroin on my property you will be caught. No, I don't think you are in a position to generalize why I am a survivor and enjoying life safely thank you kindly. Moreover, I don't need a girlfriend, I have a Harley. Get a life sir.

Edited by TerrylSky

No Pity here for a poor older woman. She is stateless thanks to the crazy Thai system, thus most likely meant no schooling no nothing and had to fend for herself from an early age. She is now 49 and most likely not attractive enough to sell herself. Where are your hearts?

11 hours ago, Kabula said:

Wow, her  parents never registered her birth.

I  bet she was ignored as a child and  perhaps has severe abandonment issues, has no soul, nor conscience. Her child core could have been damaged.

Yes, she is a thief, but not her fault as she feels nothing and probably has many addictions forcing her to steal.

Blame the parents ,who were probably ignored and abandoned as well. 

Mental illness is a strong defense to argue in court.

Quite common for low class /poor Thai people of that age. 

Born in the village far away from officialdom, and no car to get there if they could be bothered anyway. 

On 3/7/2017 at 7:15 AM, colinneil said:

jessi  you naughty boy, keep calm you are getting too excited, not good at your age.  :cheesy:

huh ? only weak peeps worry about other people's money or age . are you weak ?