Pratumnak drama as "overdosed" Thai woman threatens to jump

webfact

17 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Paradoxical reactions are commonplace.

However we are talking about an overdose here, I don't care what brain chemistry you have or how heavy you are, if you overdose on tranquillisers you should be on your ass, period. 

1 hour ago, JustNo said:

However we are talking about an overdose here, I don't care what brain chemistry you have or how heavy you are, if you overdose on tranquillisers you should be on your ass, period. 

However, paradoxical reactions to minor tranquilizers such as Valium are very much dose dependent, the higher the dose the more frequent, so my comment is actually relevant whereas your assertion that an overdose on tranquilizers "should" put someone on their ass, is actually just ignorant nonsense. 

Don't know what all the fuss is about, is just that French bloke at it again.., he's always messing about climbing up the outside of buildings, he's a nutter!

either that or maybe the same lift maintenance Co from the incident other day...

2 minutes ago, JerryinTH said:

Overdose on valium = sleep 

Sounds more like a cocktail of valium and a few breezers too much with some thai tv drama added on top of it. 

Bit odd that the pharmacy is at the ground floor of her building.. 

See my post above, typically yes, too many would equal sleep, but not for all people, a percentage will suffer a paradoxical reaction and be unable to sleep, restless, nervous, and likely to do abnormal things.