Brian the Cameroonian English teacher gets a D minus - deportation minus a job.

rooster59

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davehowdaen   n others.....:smile:

Thank God I can get onto the internet n laugh my head off at u guys.....Relieves the bloody boredom of the rice fields...

Davehowden.......It's one of the best replies I av seen in a long while........I can't stop laughing....Cheers....:post-4641-1156694572:

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

How do you have someone elses visa in your passport? How did immigration not notice it when he first arrived?

And why did they suddenly decide to pay him a visit? Lastly, why do we so often only get half the story?

Seems doubtful to me that they re-check visas at a later date.  

1 hour ago, JaiMaai said:

I wonder how many pregnant men they get going through........??

We will never know... maybe they are even suspecting Brian of being pregnant... (Tomorrows Story)

Edited by khunpa

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

A Cameroonian to teach English, yeah right, and than everybody asks

why is Thai students English sucks.....

in Nigeria we had a cook from Cameroon who spoke excellent English. during the last few decades i've met a bunch of Brits (a few of them in Thailand) who's gibberish i had problems to understand and i'm not talking about those gentlemen who say "be lenient wiff 'im mite, 'e 'ave big 'ealth issues".

get down from your high horse and face reality. :coffee1:

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Immigration had been alerted by airport staff who had carried out some belated checks and given their counterparts the tip-off that his visa was fake.

Seems the computer at the airport missed this one. Wonder how many others are "missed"?

Another one charged with felony stupid.

9 hours ago, davehowden said:

Which one is Brian?

I had to look twice as well he seems rather hidden by the dark shirt worn by the cop in the background. A phony visa but trying to make an honest living by teaching unless he encountered some of his fellow countrymen. Not hard to go astray these days. 

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

A Cameroonian to teach English, yeah right, and than everybody asks

why is Thai students English sucks.....

17% of Cameroonian's speak English as their first language, he may have a better grasp on the language than yourself, probably best not to make assumptions of others English ability if you can't produce a sentence that is not full of errors yourself.

36 minutes ago, Get Real said:

He had made the mistake of having somebody elses visa in the passport???

No, not really! It was premeditated and calculated.

Yes, really!  Mistake just means an action that is misguided or wrong, being neither a well guided nor correct action that he made, it was a mistake.

Just now, Shawn0000 said:

Yes, really!  Mistake just means an action that is misguided or wrong, being neither a well guided nor correct action that he made, it was a mistake.

Mistake is also something that a person is not supposed to be aware of, until he get it told to him, or find it out and correct it himself. 

14 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Mistake is also something that a person is not supposed to be aware of, until he get it told to him, or find it out and correct it himself. 

"A mistake, grave or trivial, is caused by bad judgment or a disregard of rule or principle"

"A mistake, grave or trivial, is caused by bad judgment or a disregard of rule or principle"

Just don´t have power with your word beating and nagging! Go irritate somebody else.
To me a mistake is not an act, that when you make it, you already know it´s a criminal act. Period!

6 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Just don´t have power with your word beating and nagging! Go irritate somebody else.
To me a mistake is not an act, that when you make it, you already know it´s a criminal act. Period!

Get a grip on yourself, it was you who started the "word beating", it is hardly my fault if what a word means to you is more limited than it's actual use and the OP was actually using the word correctly.  Take a tip from yourself and stop word beating, you are clearly not capable.

Get a grip on yourself, it was you who started the "word beating", it is hardly my fault if what a word means to you is more limited than it's actual use and the OP was actually using the word correctly.  Take a tip from yourself and stop word beating, you are clearly not capable.

Just getting more and more tired. I try to explain it this way for you. Below example sentences taken from Cambridge dictionary (The blue explaination is mine):

I'm not blaming you - we all make mistakes.   (Here somebody has made somebody aware of a mistake, which he didn´t know or can´t be blamed for.)
This letter's full of spelling mistakes.  (This person did clearly not make these mistakes being aware of them. That´s why they are mistakes!)
I've discovered a few mistakes in your calculations.   (This person did not calculate wrong on purpose. That´s why it is a mistake)
Why am I under arrest? There must be some mistake.  (This person is not aware of why he is under arrest, and therefore believe it´s a mistake)

Conclusion: This cambodian must have been aware of that his passport included a visa that was another persons. Therefore it is not a mistake!

21 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Just getting more and more tired. I try to explain it this way for you. Below example sentences taken from Cambridge dictionary (The blue explaination is mine):

I'm not blaming you - we all make mistakes.   (Here somebody has made somebody aware of a mistake, which he didn´t know or can´t be blamed for.)
This letter's full of spelling mistakes.  (This person did clearly not make these mistakes being aware of them. That´s why they are mistakes!)
I've discovered a few mistakes in your calculations.   (This person did not calculate wrong on purpose. That´s why it is a mistake)
Why am I under arrest? There must be some mistake.  (This person is not aware of why he is under arrest, and therefore believe it´s a mistake)

Conclusion: This cambodian must have been aware of that his passport included a visa that was another persons. Therefore it is not a mistake!

From the OED;

mistake, n.

d. concr. In predicative use: something chosen through an error of judgement; a badly selected thing, a regrettable choice.

Got it now?