Thai girl jumps from 18th floor condo balcony after fight with Japanese lover, 52.

rooster59

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the foreigners was the once jumping everywhere. Now the Thai girls are starting too! I everybody going crazy just for an argument, in a state of drunk or suddenly have no money?? Nothing is a reason to kill yourself for!

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Some reporters here are sick, what the hell are they posting the colour of the poor womans underwear for.

Maybe she said you give me more money, or i kill myself, and it back fired on her.

Many Thai women try this game about money, i know my ex-wife was always saying it.

'was' saying it? She also jumped?

23 minutes ago, Essaybloke said:

How does your 'not drinking' have any bearing whatsoever on this story?

"Mr Nakajima said that he was an employee of a factory in Bang Plee, Samut Prakan and has been in Thailand for many years. He had been arguing with his girlfriend a lot lately.

They had been out at a ramen restaurant in Sukhumvit and he had been drinking and was drunk, he said."

Drunk people lose control of themselves and become much more argumentative and combative. Being drunk is never a good idea.

Edited by NCC1701A

10 hours ago, bangkokorbust said:

Don't know what drinking has to do with it. He didn't jump she did.

Why the hell she jump? No man or woman is worth it.

RIP

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Your post contradicts itself... what has drink got to do with it....
Drink/drunk means you're not in control of all your senses or emotions.. most people who are under the influence of drink do stupid things.
Some live to regret it... some don't !!!

So a Japanese man is working at a (Japanese?) factory in Bangplee near the airport but he lives in a relatively upscale Sukhumvit Soi 26 ?  On the 18th floor?

I don't know any low-level factory workers in America who can afford to live on an 18th floor condo....Hmmm. ?

5 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

So a Japanese man is working at a (Japanese?) factory in Bangplee near the airport but he lives in a relatively upscale Sukhumvit Soi 26 ?  On the 18th floor?

I don't know any low-level factory workers in America who can afford to live on an 18th floor condo....Hmmm. ?

Your first paragraph talks about working in a factory. Your second paragraph inserted the term 'low-level', and then you rambled on...

See your mistake?

I think it is time when walking close to high rise apartments and parking garages to look up to avoid jumpers.

I'll repeat the quote from an unknown author; "love can be a serious mental illness."

Especially with a covert narcissist!

Edited by Kabula

8 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Where does it say he was low-level? Soi 26 and the surrounding Soi's are full of Japanese residents so it makes sense he lives in that area.

I cant believe some people here think he pushed her over.

I cant believe I live in a place with no balcony. :)

57 minutes ago, Toshiba66 said:

Where does it say he was low-level? Soi 26 and the surrounding Soi's are full of Japanese residents so it makes sense he lives in that area.

I cant believe some people here think he pushed her over.

I cant believe I live in a place with no balcony. :)

Places with no balconies in Phrom Phong area are more expensive than those with...try those service apartments and hotels...?

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

Some reporters here are sick, what the hell are they posting the colour of the poor womans underwear for.

Maybe she said you give me more money, or i kill myself, and it back fired on her.

Many Thai women try this game about money, i know my ex-wife was always saying it.

Yeah.....Just think, all over this country many Thai women demanding money from their walking, talking ATM  money provider.

I have been there myself and it is the most irritating and frustrating situation to be confronted with when in a relationship with a woman, any woman , who relentlessly never stops asking for money with all kinds of creative stories and angles used in an attempt to get money out of you.

Truth be told a woman like that is worthy of some harsh reality while what I did was brilliant.

She went up country for 3 or 4 days, as she had done before and I gave her some money for the trip and sent her on her way all lovey dovey like and "have a nice trip and be safe" and "say hello to your Mom and everyone" and "yes I love you too" and Kiss, Kiss ...."see you when you get back"  ......"Ok...Goodby"........

Then, on that same weekend I quickly went about moving to another apartment and never spoke to her again and fortunately never ran into her again while all of this was long before cell phones and internet and all that stuff.....so I remained out of reach and out of harms way

But, I did run into her friend , maybe a year or so later, who confronted me as the worst man ever for abandoning her good friend while I told her friend:  It was all about the money...all about the money....... 

I told her friend: "I gave the ex girlfriend the freedom to find a better man,  as yes, you and her are absolutely correct because I am not a good enough man for her and the both of them should understand that I was a very bad choice and it was much better that she had the opportunity to find a better man"...LOl

The girl was confused as to my explanation and still said:  "You bad man"...lol

"Exactly...my point ...I am a bad man...... I am not worthy of her"...lol 

And walked away a happy man...lol

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

This seems like yet another case of a man from a rich, privileged First World country coming to a Third World country (Thailand), taking advantage of its women sexually, then dumping them callously as if they had no value, and then the woman either kills herself, or maybe he even pushed her and pretended she did it. The police should not believe his story and should investigate it further. There are thousands upon thousands of foreigners in Thailand who are basically taking advantage of their position to mistreat the citizens.

19 hours ago, gdgbb said:

Why would anyone be dancing around after tasting wine laced sauce?  There'd be no alcohol in it, it evapourates.

Yes it evaporates if you put the wine in the sauce and continue to cook it. You only put in the wine at the last stage of the cooking just turn the fire low and stir in the wine and only for 10 seconds or so then you turn off the heat. You need to put in the right amount not too much or too little. It will come with experience.

Try it , your wife or GF will love the sauce.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2017 at 10:51 PM, Shawn0000 said:

Well, a woman is also a girl, but that is a very informal way to speak and so not appropriate within the context, some might say condescending and thus sexist.

Girl is under 18. She is almost middle aged.