Mum's anguish as son goes missing in Thailand after 'I'm sorry' text message

rooster59

1 hour ago, DipStick said:

Mods, it appears that the lad has been found, perhaps it's tine to close this subject and allow the unsympathetic personality disordered trolls to find annother topic to practice their terrible humour on.

Ever been to Thailand yet?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As predicted just a hedonistic foray into the sex and drug fueled world of "fun" in Thailand.  At least that is what it appears to be.  I doubt he will want to share all his stories with his mum but then  again I doubt any of us would want to do that either!

4 hours ago, DipStick said:

Mods, it appears that the lad has been found, perhaps it's tine to close this subject and allow the unsympathetic personality disordered trolls to find annother topic to practice their terrible humour on.

I don't know the whole story.  If he was just out partying and worrying his mother; he deserves all this banter at his expense. 

Let's be open about this if a thousand Plod surrounding a temple with the alleged perp inside cannot find the perp, what chance of finding the "boy" 

on another but similar note note I was living in Saudi when I was 28 and my mummy did not piss her pants if I didn't call every month or so........

the bloody millenials of today are mollycoddled beyond belief....

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

His mother's worst nightmare is yet to come.

"Mummy, I am going to marry a lovely Thai girl I met in a bar 2 days ago. She not same, same the others !"

She has awesome boobs, balls and a really big willy. And she can suck a golf ball through 15 feet of hosepipe.

Edited by darksidedog

11 hours ago, DipStick said:

Thanks, you took the words right out of my mouth. 

While it seems as no sympathy can found for this boy and his family on this message board, it sounds like the boy may actually need a supportive family and some counselling when he gets home.  While he could have been partying non stop as many suggest, it is highly possible he was suffering from depression and is need of assistance and understanding.

This was posted about 5 hours back on the FB page of the UK police force dealing with the missing 28yo Brit.

A Gloucester man who went missing in Thailand has returned home safe and well.

Officers met Shane Marsden when his plane landed at Heathrow last night to check his welfare.

Shane then returned home to Gloucester with his family....

Police would like to thank everyone who shared the appeal for Shane.

As another poster stated earlier, next trip he should take his mum with him.:passifier: