Pattaya "Happy Zones" start next week making the resort great again!

webfact

Pattaya "Happy Zones" start next week making the resort great again!

5pm1.jpg

Picture: Siam Chon news

PATTAYA: -- The head of the provincial police made a flying visit to Pattaya yesterday to say that the resort "will be a great place to be for the whole world to enjoy".

This comes as authorities are setting up the "Happy Zone" scheme in Walking Street.

Chonburi chief Somprasong Yenthuam said that a party launching the new "happy" era for the resort would be held on Saturday March 25th.

And the chief told reporters yesterday they can expect an end to attacks on tourists in Walking Street, and no more swindling or

padding of bills.

He was speaking after he chaired a meeting with local police chief Apichai Kroppetch and the representatives of 100 operators in the Walking Street area at Tankay Seafood Restaurant, South Pattaya.

Explaining the "Happy Zone" project he asked for the cooperation of operators in the area to put CCTV outside their properties so that they could be "the electronic eyes" that could help with any necessary evidence gathering.

He asked the operators to ensure that none of their staff attack tourists for any reason and that there is no swindling of visitors

such as padding of bills.

Following the meeting he went on a tour of inspection down the street and spoke to tourists ensuring them of their safety.

Then he met with reporters and said according to Siam Chon news:

"The Happy Zone project will turn Walking Street into a place of happiness for tourists. We have asked the operators to ensure there are no under 20s, no weapons and most importantly no trouble for tourists.

"That means no physical attack or swindling of visitors at all".

The chief said that local police, soldiers and district officials were all onboard with the project.

He himself was under orders from on high to make the project a success.

He said the "Happy Zone" opening ceremony would be held on March 25th adding:

"This will ensure that Pattaya will be a great place to be for the whole world to enjoy", said chief Somprasong.

Source: Siam Chon news

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-14

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife and (at the time 3 year old daughter) quite enjoyed Walking Street 8 years ago.

We'd have a steak at the Right Spot Inn restaurant (get the flamed Kobe steak filet)....just keep the retard w/ the flames away from your little girl....I had to tell them that, as it never occurred to the waiter. 

They whoof it up at the table with some kind of brandy sauce.

It's killer.

My daughter just loved all the lights and music.

We'd just have dinner & go for a walk/stroll down Walking Street.

I enjoyed the street shows with the mimes & the magicians.

Of course we never hit the bars, but Walking Street has its charms in the evenings...sometimes.

In bed by 11:00 PM & never had a problem in 7+ years of visiting Walking Street.....Err....My girls would be in bed & I'd have a few shots till around 1:00 AM across the road.

I could walk out the door in any US tourist city and be in trouble at 0300 hrs though.

Yes Pattaya is filthy, unorganized (unless you're talking about crime), and the local BIB are mostly as lazy as a wormy soi dog, yet I've had some great times there.

IMG_1680.JPG

Edited by jaywalker

24 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Did your kid see the magicians and their pingpongballs? Or the ones with the rasorblades?

That one who can hide a whole coke-bottle is impressive, i hope your daughter won't try it herself though.

Amazing how they can shoot darts through balloons , the grouptours will talk about it when back home i bet :cheesy:

15 minutes ago, fruitman said:

Did your kid see the magicians and their pingpongballs? Or the ones with the rasorblades?

That one who can hide a whole coke-bottle is impressive, i hope your daughter won't try it herself though.

Amazing how they can shoot darts through balloons , the grouptours will talk about it when back home i bet :cheesy:

Never took my daughter into a Walking Street bar dude.

Don't be crass.

I DID let her sit at the bar with me at Jameson's Pub once in North Pattaya.

It was lunchtime & I took her pretty much everywhere I went when she wasn't in school.

I ordered a draft beer (and some lunch) & the barmaids went nuts over a ha-sip, ha-sip curly haired kid.

I got my little girl a glass of ice. That kid can eat ice....LOVES IT!

Took her & my wife into a Tranny show once off 2nd Road. They were just dancing.

The star was some athletic Thai guy that would dress up in drag and lip-sync Tina Turner perfectly.

IMG_1710.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

Edited by jaywalker

10 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Never took my daughter into a Walking Street bar dude.

Don't be crass.

I DID let her sit at the bar with me at Jameson's Pub once in North Pattaya.

It was lunchtime & I took her pretty much everywhere I went when she wasn't in school.

I ordered a draft beer (and some lunch) & the barmaids went nuts over a ha-sip, ha-sip curly haired kid.

I got my little girl a glass of ice. That kid can eat ice....LOVES IT!

Took her & my wife into a Tranny show once off 2nd Road. They were just dancing.

The star was some athletic Thai guy that would dress up in drag and lip-sync Tina Turner perfectly.

IMG_1710.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

My daddie showed me the bears in the zoo yesterday, after that we went on a waterbicycle which looked like a swan, soo much fun.

Well my daddie showed me the katoeyshow in Pattaya and all the sexy bargirls played with my curly hairs...

And we saw many old fat farang men walking with their "granddaughters" hand in hand.

Up to you mate.....

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

My wife and (at the time 3 year old daughter) quite enjoyed Walking Street 8 years ago.

We'd have a steak at the Right Spot Inn restaurant (get the flamed Kobe steak filet)....just keep the retard w/ the flames away from your little girl....I had to tell them that, as it never occurred to the waiter. 

They whoof it up at the table with some kind of brandy sauce.

It's killer.

My daughter just loved all the lights and music.

We'd just have dinner & go for a walk/stroll down Walking Street.

Of course we never hit the bars, but Walking Street has its charms in the evenings...sometimes.

In bed by 11:00 PM & never had a problem in 7+ years of visiting Walking Street.....Err....My girls would be in bed & I'd have a few shots till around 1:00 AM across the road.

I could walk out the door in any US tourist city and be in trouble at 0300 hrs though.

Yes Pattaya is filthy, unorganized (unless you're talking about crime), and the local BIB are mostly as lazy as a wormy soi dog, yet I've had some great times there.

IMG_1680.JPG

Cute and a little lady of eleven years now

3 minutes ago, fruitman said:

My daddie showed me the bears in the zoo yesterday, after that we went on a waterbicycle which looked like a swan, soo much fun.

Well my daddie showed me the katoeyshow in Pattaya and all the sexy bargirls played with my curly hairs...

And we saw many old fat farang men walking with their "granddaughters" hand in hand.

Up to you mate.....

Anyway That Said

You Can't Decorate Turds

59 minutes ago, fruitman said:

Thought the,   hide the 3 liter Plastic coke bottle was the best  I ever see.

Awesome. :shock1:

Edited by onemorechang

33 minutes ago, fruitman said:

Up to you mate.....

The waitresses at Jameson's are not hired for "being sexy bargirls" They're mostly competent, hard working waitresses/bartenders dressed professionally, wearing far more clothes that your average farang on the street.

It's a rather upscale place at high noon.

As for my little kid seeing offensive fat pigs with young women, I fail to see your point.

I teach her proper values, then just live and let live. What some fat guy does with some young girl is none of my business, nor is it hers.

Never seen the 3 liter Coke bottle one, but don't doubt you at all.

I've seen ping-pong balls, darts & balloons, goldfish etc, but the one I like best was when the gal cracked open a Singha beer bottle lid with her ass cheeks.

Now THAT was some talent! She then proceeded to spin around a pole a dozen times, all over the stage, clenching the bottle in her ass cheeks and never spilled a drop.

Leaving out "randy" gits........what is there in Walking St./Pattaya for the world to enjoy.

The first time my Ex came to visit me in Pattaya she made the statement...."This is a town only for men". 

Hilarious really, Walking Street, the 'Happy' Zone, where, after 25th March, the Farangs don't get hurt or ripped off, meanwhile the rest of the town can still be a free for all.........

Can see why it will work......

10 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

Leaving out "randy" gits........what is there in Walking St./Pattaya for the world to enjoy.

The first time my Ex came to visit me in Pattaya she made the statement...."This is a town only for men". 

I love that term "Randy!"

Where I grew up, there was a kid named Randy that always wanted to fight.

He was only 10 & I was 9. Unbeknownst to us at the time, he just needed a week in Pattaya.

27 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Never seen the 3 liter Coke bottle one, but don't doubt you at all.

I've seen ping-pong balls, darts & balloons, goldfish etc, but the one I like best was when the gal cracked open a Singha beer bottle lid with her ass cheeks.

Now THAT was some talent! She then proceeded to spin around a pole a dozen times, all over the stage, clenching the bottle in her ass cheeks and never spilled a drop.

That was the early day's 

Think that'  how they used to spike your beer without you noticing

1 hour ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Cute and a little lady of eleven years now

Yes she is & thanks for the compliment. She's almost as tall as her Mother now, and will be 12 in October.

I'm looking forward to her getting interested in the opposite sex the same way as I'd look forward to a firing squad.

The BOYS will face some HEAVY DUTY due diligence by Daddy before she starts dating.

When she was 3, I told my wife to quit feeding her, as I wanted her to stay that age forever.

She just keeps growing though.

Edited by jaywalker

If he puts it at the back of Walking Street perhaps he can call it the "Happy Ending Zone"?

BTW - What a great way to promote tourism - yes there is a small fortified area where you wont get mugged, beaten or ripped off.  Rest of the holiday your on your own chum. :partytime2: