Mosha

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Timings for the latest in Baku:

DC8UY1PXkAA-qR-.jpg

Guess it's where you live...........  only interest to me is Thailand =  P3 @ 17:00 [5 pm] + Q @ 20:00 [8pm]  and tomorrow Race 19:00

Made in Canada > MiC Sports Central > Live Sports Channels > Sky Sports F1 has currently got a good 720p stream with no buffering.

It will be interesting to see if it remains as good tonight when the race is on.

Capture_57.jpg

1 hour ago, Jai Dee said:

Made in Canada > MiC Sports Central > Live Sports Channels > Sky Sports F1 has currently got a good 720p stream with no buffering.

It will be interesting to see if it remains as good tonight when the race is on.

Capture_57.jpg

Don't see why not has been perfect last few Races...   always have a backup stream just encase  :smile: 

Supremacy has a full HD 1080p stream, some buffering however.

Capture_63.jpg

/Edit: There actually 5 links in this addon, and some are 720p so less buffering.

Capture_64.jpg

Edited by Jai Dee

Interesting chat between Paula and David Croft. I'm remembering last years race. Cars whizzing past and shoppers feet away. Should race tracks have to guarantee an audience at the track?

Sent from my iris 505 using Tapatalk

On 2017-6-24 at 5:48 PM, Jai Dee said:

Maverick TV has a very good HD stream... not a hint of buffering.

Capture_62.jpg

Sadly for the Race for me this stream was constant buffering........ Made in Canada the same was also bad, as were a few others....

ended up with a so so stream from Sports-devil and not in HD at least no buffering 

Edited by ignis

Vettel needs to do an NRMA safer driver course methinks or at least consult a shrink to deal with his road rage.

That incident under safety car (they are there for a reason!) will hang around for a long time between him and Hamilton.

What are the chances that Vettel ramming into Hamilton twice could have caused his headrest to come loose leading to a pitstop that was longer than Vettels tiny penalty?

11 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

What are the chances that Vettel ramming into Hamilton twice could have caused his headrest to come loose leading to a pitstop that was longer than Vettels tiny penalty?

Vettel ramming into Hamilton was pre red flag. Headrest coming up was after the red flag, during which time Hamilton got out of the car meaning the headrest was removed then refitted. The headrest issue was a failure by a mechanic to properly secure it.

Hamilton's pitstop was actually shorter than Vettel's penalty. I do wonder whether he could have stayed out a little longer, it was the traffic that lost him the place to Vettel and he would have known some kind of penalty was coming for Vettel in the following few laps.

Perhaps F1 Cars have brake you can't keep warm by just dropping a gear n keep em slightly on n off. .2prima Donnas having a tiff, good race to watch I thought. Brake Check folks are a sad case,did he or not.?.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

11 hours ago, naboo said:

Vettel ramming into Hamilton was pre red flag. 

No it wasn't.

It happened twice after the red flag when the safety car was out, and it was obviously deliberate.

Have a look at the video clip at the bottom of this page.

Hamilton described it as "disgraceful behaviour from a four-time world champion" and I agree.

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

2prima Donnas having a tiff, good race to watch I thought.

Yes I agree... as much as I admire Hamilton's driving skills, his ego really annoys me. (So does Vettel's).

And yes... it was one of the most entertaining races of the season so far.

4 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

No it wasn't.

It happened twice after the red flag when the safety car was out, and it was obviously deliberate.

Vettel rammed Hamilton on lap 20 as they were preparing for the safety car returning to the pits. Red flag was lap 23. Hamilton came into the pits to fit a new headrest on lap 31.

The headrest failure was a mistake by the mechanic when fitting it after the red flag, not caused by the Vettel impact.

22 minutes ago, naboo said:

Vettel rammed Hamilton on lap 20 as they were preparing for the safety car returning to the pits.

I must have missed that... probably getting another beer at the time. :wink:

So... Vettel rammed Hamilton 3 times in total?

I still maintain that he needs to do a safer driver course or at least consult a shrink to deal with his road rage... disgraceful behaviour. 

Im surprised the Have Not Lefty members here have missed the chance to bleat about Benz n Ferrari Drivers as per usual ..!!. Sign of the Times with those 2. Could you imagine Sir Stirling or Graham Hill behaving like Brats on the Track.

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Im surprised the Have Not Lefty members here have missed the chance to bleat about Benz n Ferrari Drivers as per usual ..!!.

Coming to think of it...

Lucky he was driving a Ferrari... Could Should have had been suspended for a race or too...

Sad day for F1 when a driver does things like that when at the best of times drivers are only inches away from death.:sad: