webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, smutcakes said:

And this all when having every resource available and at their disposal to find links! They will have turned over every possible avenue, phones,bank transfers anything and anywhere yet they still cannot find the smoking gun. Makes you wonder really!

Or do they have links but chose not to use them?

All part of a big game among the hiso rich elite families - and be sure, the Shins are very much one of them.

1 minute ago, smutcakes said:

And this all when having every resource available and at their disposal to find links! They will have turned over every possible avenue, phones,bank transfers anything and anywhere yet they still cannot find the smoking gun. Makes you wonder really!

Clearly Thaksin was paying off both the army and police not to find those links. Yes, that's what it must be...

5 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

A wiser man than me said that as we can't disprove the existence of those fairies at the bottom of the garden we might be more skeptical of those who claim there are none.

That's the problem when you've a record of doing certain things, people jump to conclusions when someone else does something similar. And as we know the BiB aren't the most reliable source of information. But then neither are the red shirts. 

And we will never know.

He couldn't have been all that wise, then! Really, there aren't faries at the bottom of the garden.

Certainly not my garden given I cemented over the damn thing. Bloody nuisance, it was...

20 minutes ago, candide said:

Same for the car bombing in Koh Samui (at the around same time Suthep's warehouse went on fire, how convenient): Thaksin, Thaksin....it was trumpeted in TVF. And when it appeared that the suspects were southern insurgents: Thaksin must have paid them!

18 minutes ago, scorecard said:

'Thaksin must have paid them!' There's a new one.

Not new. This thesis has been defended several times by current posters in this thread, for example:

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

And, perhaps given the current court cases against the shins, and talk of seizure, and perhaps the temple stuff, perhaps the arsenal has only just been moved to one consolidated location. 

As a friend of yours would say ; " Any proof.....no I thought not "

12 hours ago, sharecropper said:

A weapons cache after so long? Hmm.

But when you read about the absurd assassination "plot", you realise this is almost certainly a set-up.

My gut feeling is that NO this is not a set up. Unless you have the evidence to the contrary, off course.

After so long? Well there has been an increase of red-shirt meetings in the countryside around Chiang Mai. Very cleverly (not) they make a route for the reds to follow by hanging triangular flags in various combinations. Why the army hasn't spotted these and removed them or gone to the red meets I don't know. But the evidence of red activity is all around.

Edited by ianf
Add info

R U Sure Prayut  the arms don't belong to the Junta an old ploy from way back, convince me I'm wrong Prayut. You explain first why after all this time the police decided to raid Wutthipong's house..............................................:coffee1:

Lies, denial, lies, denial...If this weren't so dangerous I'd write a comedy about it. How can 'reconciliation' happen with news like this. It really doesn't matter who is telling the truth here, it's the consequences of the authorities going public that worries me. One way or another, this means trouble and everybody else is in the middle...including us!

9 hours ago, phitsanulokjohn said:

Dunno what to believe.All involved have the ability to bend things better than Yuri Geller.

Yuri Geller never bent anything physical. He was an illusionist who just bent people's minds. Just like thus story.

9 hours ago, phitsanulokjohn said:

Dunno what to believe.All involved have the ability to bend things better than Yuri Geller.

13 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

we should believe the government because they never lied before.

wow this must be the goverments wet dream come true, nice pictures great story bullshit mak mak

If anyone has listened to Prayuth on television

Every time he appears I turn the TV off...all the Thais I know also turn the TV off...there is no point changing channels as whith his magical powers he appears on every channel simultaneously [emoji20]

1 hour ago, ianf said:

My gut feeling is that NO this is not a set up. Unless you have the evidence to the contrary, off course.

After so long? Well there has been an increase of red-shirt meetings in the countryside around Chiang Mai. Very cleverly (not) they make a route for the reds to follow by hanging triangular flags in various combinations. Why the army hasn't spotted these and removed them or gone to the red meets I don't know. But the evidence of red activity is all around.

You know, goodness me, I think you are really onto something there. I was in the Chiang Mai area the other week, having a couple of beers in a bar outside town. As the evening wore on I realised that the flashing fairy lights around the outside were actually flashing in Morse code. My Morse is very rusty, but I did manage to decipher what could well have been political slogans in support of Thaksin. They were in Welsh mind you - just goes to show how fiendishly clever those reds are!

Must go now, my tinfoil hat needs refolding...

2 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Lies, denial, lies, denial...If this weren't so dangerous I'd write a comedy about it. How can 'reconciliation' happen with news like this. It really doesn't matter who is telling the truth here, it's the consequences of the authorities going public that worries me. One way or another, this means trouble and everybody else is in the middle...including us!

Just do a Sgt. Schultz

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

There you go,Monks at their best Brainwashing hypocrites collecting money for doing  what's not good,People are so gullible (stupid) to believe anything.

What price is Nirvana? I never step on cockroaches they could be one of my friends from another life. My gullibility is getting better as I age after 3 wives I no longer believe that love lasts forever. Love is like a pay phone you have to keep inserting money to carry on carrying on talking. Sorry digger70 did not mean to high jack your answer. Its just that my neurons connected with many of the points you touched on. 

13 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

"They are not my weapons and if they were I would have used them already"

So maybe they were other red shirt weapons being stored at Ko tee's house without him knowing because he was out of the country. A safe house, stocked with weapons ready for the revolution.

I hope there's no violence when the trial of Yingluck finishes.

you've missed the word 'show' out there !