North Korea's Kim 'acting very, very badly'- Trump

webfact

North Korea's Kim 'acting very, very badly'- Trump

REUTERS

r7a.jpg

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un watched the ground jet test of a Korean-style high-thrust engine newly developed by the Academy of the National Defence Science in this undated picture provided by KCNA in Pyongyang on March 19, 2017. KCNA/via Reuters

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday criticized North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, saying he was "acting very, very badly."

Trump made the comments to reporters while departing his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, where he spent the weekend. Trump said administration officials had meetings during the weekend about North Korea, among other issues.

(Reporting By Roberta Rampton; Editing by Sandra Maler)

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-03-20

Very, very, very badly wedle.. and what are you going to do about it Trumpy?

not much really, not anything that China will let you do to their bad neighbor,

not much more than all your predecessors did or could do, and porky

Jung Un knows is very well.....

"Acting very, very badly?" Is that it?

The man is a tyrannical, murdering despot. It is the worst country on the planet for human rights abuses, and he is only acting badly?

Was Vlad the impaler then just a very naughty boy?

I really get aggressive, when I hear this man-baby talk!

"...acting very very badly...?!

Seriously?

Get a coach, who teaches you how to speak like a grown up, !

He is a baby look at the name of Trump Tower. It's like he saying that's mine, my Tower my Tower. And ratting his Rattle at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

China probably want hime out to but won't admit it. America would have gone in years ago but they know that they take a risk with china the last thing they want is American troops in a country they share a border with. South Korea don't want to be unified it will bankrupt them over night.

I think the US and China should work together, to make this man see sense, if its force don't let the yanks go in alone, they will need the Chinese with them, maybe let the Chinese drop one of their bombs on Fatty chappy Kim. No big regional confrontation that way.

4 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

finally a country worth invading and sorting out and the yanks sit on their hands. get in there yanky doodle and sort it out then integrate it into south korea. then you can go back to destabilizing the middle east.

Just like that, yes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People's_Army

Have a look at this Wikipedia link of the amount of Army, Navy and Air force people actively under arms. Over 1,190,000. Add the number of reserves, 600,000. Add the 5,889,000 para military forces and you have nearly 8,000,000 people opposing you. Add into the equation all of the nuclear, biological  and chemical at their disposal  which I have no doubt will be used. Remember all this is physically in place in N Korea.

To mount an invasion every soldier, sailor and airman  has to be supplied with food, water, fuel, ammunition, transport, weapons and many other support functions all of which has to be shipped from around the world to where the action will be. Not only that it will need to be done in secret with carefully chosen allies.

How long do you think it will take to build up to an actual invasion? For a timescale  look at the first Iraq war and the allies had many friends in the area.

If it gets to the UN  Security Council that the USA will invade N Korea then the Russians and the Chinese will veto the resolution, many countries will condemn it and N Korea  still  has big brother China on its northern border with an even bigger military force. They could send "volunteers" as they did before to say nothing of the control they are taking of the south China sea and what they are doing in the Sea of Japan.

Do you still think it is that easy?

Much of North and South Korea will become a nuclear, biological  and chemical disaster area and possibly even as far as Japan.

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Just like that, yes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People's_Army

Have a look at this Wikipedia link of the amount of Army, Navy and Air force people actively under arms. Over 1,190,000. Add the number of reserves, 600,000. Add the 5,889,000 para military forces and you have nearly 8,000,000 people opposing you. Add into the equation all of the nuclear, biological  and chemical at their disposal  which I have no doubt will be used. Remember all this is physically in place in N Korea.

To mount an invasion every soldier, sailor and airman  has to be supplied with food, water, fuel, ammunition, transport, weapons and many other support functions all of which has to be shipped from around the world to where the action will be. Not only that it will need to be done in secret with carefully chosen allies.

How long do you think it will take to build up to an actual invasion? For a timescale  look at the first Iraq war and the allies had many friends in the area.

If it gets to the UN  Security Council that the USA will invade N Korea then the Russians and the Chinese will veto the resolution, many countries will condemn it and N Korea  still  has big brother China on its northern border with an even bigger military force. They could send "volunteers" as they did before to say nothing of the control they are taking of the south China sea and what they are doing in the Sea of Japan.

Do you still think it is that easy?

Much of North and South Korea will become a nuclear, biological  and chemical disaster area and possibly even as far as Japan.

Looks like you have all the answers, I leave it to you, 

5 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

finally a country worth invading and sorting out and the yanks sit on their hands. get in there yanky doodle and sort it out then integrate it into south korea. then you can go back to destabilizing the middle east.

Like your thinking but China would not sit idly by. Its the Chinese skirts that Kim hides under. He may be a mad man but he understands that his big red brother will not abandon him. He serves at China's pleasure as an Asian distraction.

21 minutes ago, robin hood said:

Looks like you have all the answers, I leave it to you, 

I don't have any of the answers but IMHO if Trump does manage to overrule the US military and start something he won't be able to stop it so easily.

4 hours ago, the guest said:

Hopefully Trump will give the order, and drop the bomb on the place, and ask questions later.

oh very clever strategy:giggle: which will set off the most unbelievable global chain reaction

no wonder even the Vietnamese outsmarted USA.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/273953-north-korea-and-iran-dangerous-bedfellows-with-one-common

It's better for the world if China goes in and bomb them(I mean normal Bombs and not nukes) . Nobody else can without out risking a war with china. And I can see it happening in a few years time. I can see China saying if we don't do something the Americans will and better we do it then have American invaliding a country next to us. It looks like they have had enough now anyway, they put there own Sanctons on them when they reufesd to buy there coal. Somebody has to do something now before they manage to put Nukes on long range missiles. At the Moment the nukes they have are puny and are smaller then the ones the Americans used in WW2.