Ebay, Paypal and local banks

Hello everybody)

I sell on eBay. And now I need a new paypal account. I want to get it here.
So there are some questions. Maybe you can help me...

1. Can I get payments from paypal to my local bank account or a card?

2. Are there any limits to get money from PP? 

3. Can I open an account in USD to avoid comissions?

4. Which banks can you recomend for it?

Thank you!

Paypal can hold your funds without giving you reason. When someone is making payments to you, Paypal can hold the payment for  "review " up to 24 hours (sometimes longer), again, without giving any reason or giving the buyer any notification. (This can usually happen if the buyer is making the payment from an unusual location to the norm)

I doubt there is proper consumer protection in Thailand. Even in UK, if you take a complaint to the financial Ombudsman, they will tell you "we can only go by the paypal agreement". And the agreement is full of inconsistencies. 

Most of the time, you'd be Okay. Just giving you a heads-up. It's one of those...You don't think it'll ever happen to you, until it does.

You can link your Paypal account to your Thai bank account. Withdraw down usually done in about 3 days.

You will need to talk with your bank about a USD account although this might complicate things as Paypal will auto draw down in Thai baht to Thai accounts. I would keep it simple and avoid the complications as the rate isnt that bad.?