More arrests as Pattaya police chief speaks of returning happiness to the resort

webfact

More arrests as Pattaya police chief speaks of returning happiness to the resort

3pm.jpg

Picture: Pattaya News

PATTAYA: -- Police announced the arrest of gun hoodlums, a drug dealer and a lady boy thief as the local chief spoke of the ongoing crackdown to make Pattaya a safe place for tourists.

The press conference comes just a few days before the official opening of walking Street, South Pattaya as a "Happy Zone".

Apichai Kroppetch was in attendance yesterday announcing seven arrests and the seizure of nine guns and 29 bullets, Pattaya News reported.

Also arrested was 36 year old Suchart Ninsakun who was caught with 585 Ya Ba tablets and 80 grams of "ice" methamphetamine.

A lady boy who stole from a Belarus tourist was also paraded. Police arrested 35 year old Wilat (or Naen) Wongsuwan from Buriram at his room in Soi Rungland, South Pattaya. He was caught in possession of a 20,000 baht gold (Thong K) necklace that he had stolen earlier from Mr Andrei Trayanouski in Soi 7, Sai 2, Central Pattaya.

Chief Apichai said that the arrests were part of the ongoing crackdown in Pattaya to clean up the resort and make it a place of happiness for the whole world to enjoy.

An inauguration party making Walking Street the resort's first "Happy Zone" is set to take place this Saturday.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-21

all well and good but they are missing a massive swathe of farang drug dealers that use the money to support their stay in Thailand not to mention the many bogus Indian resturants that very obviously are not selling any food, all done right "under their noses"

Police should be sending out plainclothes officers to mingle and observe, frequent bars that are doing no business but very obviously have an income from somewhere, all very simple stuff

It's only illustrate the depth of how really rotten Pattaya is leaving things

to fester for so many years, making clean up a lot more difficult,

and in the words of Trump, an urgent to drain the swaps all the way

to the murky bottom.....

So we are now down to parading two or three arrests and publicising them as much as possible to try and pretend that somehow the arrest of a couple of wrongdoers now makes Pattaya safe. I know a lot of people are easily fooled but not this easily are they?

3 hours ago, smedly said:

all well and good but they are missing a massive swathe of farang drug dealers that use the money to support their stay in Thailand not to mention the many bogus Indian resturants that very obviously are not selling any food, all done right "under their noses"

Police should be sending out plainclothes officers to mingle and observe, frequent bars that are doing no business but very obviously have an income from somewhere, all very simple stuff

...and nail the individual that lives in Pattaya and is well known to the police there and many of us potential job seekers...who places hundreds of bogus/scam jobs (using actual Thai business/school/hospital names) on a well known  website "list" .and scams people out of money as his "agents fee" to supposedly "secure the job for them" prior to any claimed future interview with the actual employer.

It has gotten so bad...that the company and schools/hospitals that he supposedly represents are placing  disclaimer notices on the same website "list" stating they do not in fact have these vacancies.

4 hours ago, smedly said:

Years ago when living in Pattaya my friends would visit  and ask "how are those clubs with 20 go goers ,20 other staff,and 5 customers staying open"/ I would point out that they are just a front for some well-to-do to show how he makes al his money.

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

The lady boy would not fool anyone ?

RE the LB in red

"finally the sun shine on me"...;)

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

to the murky bottom.....

Unfortunately in Pattaya the s**t  seems to get deeper the higher up you go!!

10 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Unfortunately in Pattaya the s**t  seems to get deeper the higher up you go!!

Unfortunately in that sence Pattaya is not any different to ROW - it may just be little more transparent...;)

Edited by ttrd

28 minutes ago, adwbkk said:

Wonder how long it will take to get to the jetskis?

Jetski Scams seems to be a part of the Police force  negotiations training...;)

3 minutes ago, fish monger said:

Christ, I'm glad it was only 29 bullets instead of 30....!

..and 9 guns which 2 seems to be missing already...

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

to the murky bottom.....

And he will prove to be an expert on that subject soon enough.

5 hours ago, timewilltell said:

So we are now down to parading two or three arrests and publicising them as much as possible to try and pretend that somehow the arrest of a couple of wrongdoers now makes Pattaya safe. I know a lot of people are easily fooled but not this easily are they?

Hmm good question. 

Of the 3 suspects.  From left to right.  You have teary eyed "Oh shit I screwed up badly", In the middle there is "This sucks, My mom is gonna be pissed", and on the right is "don't F*#&@n look at me"

Which one is most likely to walk....

The guy on the far right.