More arrests as Pattaya police chief speaks of returning happiness to the resort

webfact

Happy, Happy,  that's us  ourists and travellers,yes Thailand cleaning up Pattaya. What  a joke, it

will always be Pattaya, Sin City in our life times.  Go ahead and arrest all the scum bags you can

and it will eventually make a difference, but be sure o get the big dealers, and rich Thais as

well.

Geezer

18 hours ago, webfact said:

RE More arrests as Pattaya police chief speaks of returning happiness to the resort

Maybe it will be a "Happy Ending" after all...;)

17 hours ago, adwbkk said:

Wonder how long it will take to get to the jetskis?

NEVER!!! just as in Patong, the jet skis are connected to some influental people,

and some officials, esp BiB, are getting quite rich from the racket, just as with the clubs, etc;

anybody who thinks that Pattaya will really be "cleaned up"?!?!?!?!?

just one response to that- :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Forget this ridiculous "Happy" crap bull......... 

Clean out beach road off those ladyboys by arresting them, close the cell somewhere in Chayaphum or Nakorn Nowhere and throw away the key. 

Enforce traffic rules and forget those breathalyzer set-ups at 10 am or 2.30 pm; clear the footpaths from those motorbikes (those who are parked there in thousands); tow-truck all those wrongly parked vehicles to likewise Chayaphum or Nakorn Nowhere for THB 5'000 and keep the vehicle locked for a month - against a stiff fine of, say, another THB 10'000. 
Run the automatic red-lights along the railway road and over at Nongprue while, likewise, arrest all those passing at red or against the traffic.

You'll be the most loved police force on the planet, make good money and then people are happy. I, for one, cannot see any happiness being controlled not once, nor twice but three times driving from the dark side to Na Kluea. 

Could always have big steel gates that closes during the red light, which prevents incoming traffic from entering.

Lots of gates everywhere and hire people to operate the gates manually and search every individual and vehicle before allowing them to go through the gates.

On 3/21/2017 at 5:25 PM, adwbkk said:

Wonder how long it will take to get to the jetskis?

I think you will find that jetski scams in Pattaya are a thing of the past. Opetators now have insurance and in the event of an accident an excess of 4000 Baht is payable by the renter. That is four thousand baht only.

If you have any evidence to contradict me, please feel free to produce it here.

12 hours ago, champers said:

I think you will find that jetski scams in Pattaya are a thing of the past. Opetators now have insurance and in the event of an accident an excess of 4000 Baht is payable by the renter. That is four thousand baht only.

In a Perfect world it would be fair enough as long as the real price for actual damage is presented for the renter. Unfortunately this is not gonna happen as we know that even simple surface schratches has been  priced up to 50% of the value of a New jetski - I would Guess for those few who really are insured it will just be an additional Source to scam...;)

Edited by ttrd

11 hours ago, champers said:

All operators have to be insured to operate on the beach. 4000 Baht is nowhere near 50% the cost of a jetski. The renter pays the excess and no more. It seems a fair price to me.

All "have to" doesnt neccessary mean all "have"...;) 

On 22/03/2017 at 6:41 PM, champers said:

Yeah, right.   Thing of the past.  Right.