Five dead, at least 40 injured in UK parliament 'terrorist' attack

webfact

28 minutes ago, 11223344 said:

Why you say "white mother" but "Caribbean father" ??? Pointing half of the earth vs couple of islands because it suits you?

Thanks for pointing that out. I extend to you my most humble apology. Maybe I need therapy or perhaps some counselling sessions.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, superal said:

Financially assisted repatriation would be a success and money well spent . Multi cultural societies are not natural e.g. birds of a feather flock together ( in most cases ) . Another example , India playing cricket against England , with 2nd & 3rd generation Indians cheering on India and mocking the English vehemently .   Many have no intention of integration but just to milk the civilized chosen country of as many benefits as possible and continue to live with their traditions and cultures in a foreign land . 

And where would the United Kingdom and Ireland put the 3-400 million to be repatriated remember most modern Western nations outside of Europe did not start out European

15 hours ago, juice777 said:

What a Laod of rubbish I nearly just choked on my whisky. Do you come from London? because I do it ant like that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

oh yes it is 

On 23/03/2017 at 6:03 AM, Laughing Gravy said:

What a sad day for London again. Just like 7/7. Listening to the Police commissioner he hasn't said it directly but it seems it is Islamic based. No surprises there. Sadiq Khan should resign with his comments of this happens in any big city. Insensitive and no doubt won't be blaming Islam at all. My sympathies to the families. The amount of times I have walked over Westminster bridge, you relies it could be the day and time you are there.

Yes I'm from London, An i drove over that bridge nearly everyday whilst working. I was also in the vicinity of Liverpool st stn when that bomb went off yrs ago in city of London. A scary experience. An I agree this so called London mayor should resign. He's as bad as them a complete A....e.

Yes, until a change of job in February 2017 I travelled to many parts on a daily basis; so my experience is much more up to date than yours.

You certainly wasn't an Optician ,just a Rose Colored Glasses Lefty.Who didn't know MineyCab Drivers were SUN Readers.Youth is wasted on the young.Theres many no Go areas,wake up,

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:54 PM, Laughing Gravy said:

I am on about the deputy commissioner. Which is now a fact. It was an islamist attack. Well do you support this act of terrorism or not? it doesn't sound like you have any sympathy for the victims or the policeman but just worried about what the major of London has said or not which frankly I couldn't care about. I care about those people who have been affected by this.

What are you drivelling on about?  Your said that the Lord Mayor made a statement and your comment regarding his statement that was not true.  So again, get your facts straight.  Your personal comments on my lack of support for victims is something you have dreamed up. You have no idea about what I think on this.  So you need to stop your insinuations and stick with facts. 

8 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Andrew Neil hits the nail on the head.

Ridiculous response.

First, he offers no understanding of what this kind of thing is all about, and obviously has no understanding.

Second, this wasn't an attack on British democracy, that's just ethnocentric insecurity.

Third, the UK is in the grip of absolute terror over this - they really are making themselves look weak and timorous with the frantic, blanket coverage since the attack - in that respect, this act of terrorism has absolutely succeeded - absolutely succeeded - Brits need to be playing this down, not up - we don't need the Archbishop of Canterbury making speeches outside Parliament.

Fourth, I don't go for the relentless hagiography over the dead policeman, who was doing the job he chose to do and knew precisely the danger he was exposed to at that post. Other people died too. Victim-sympathy seems to be the growing the new trend - we get personal sob-stories about all of them - to my mind, that's unseemly and inappropriate.

4 minutes ago, ddavidovsky said:

Ridiculous response.

First, he offers no understanding of what this kind of thing is all about, and obviously has no understanding.

Second, this wasn't an attack on British democracy, that's just ethnocentric insecurity.

Third, the UK is in the grip of absolute terror over this - they really are making themselves look weak and timorous with the frantic, blanket coverage since the attack - in that respect, this act of terrorism has absolutely succeeded - absolutely succeeded - Brits need to be playing this down, not up - we don't need the Archbishop of Canterbury making speeches outside Parliament.

Fourth, I don't go for the relentless hagiography over the dead policeman, who was doing the job he chose to do and knew precisely the danger he was exposed to at that post. Other people died too. Victim-sympathy seems to be the growing the new trend - we get personal sob-stories about all of them - to my mind, that's unseemly and inappropriate.

You sound a bit odd and not British....

24 minutes ago, transam said:

You sound a bit odd and not British....

Yeah you have to have a good English language education to understand that post l had google search on overtime trying to read that. :laugh: :biggrin:

14 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

None of the Muslims I know think like that.

In fairness, I assume you were just making a joke in poor taste.

Not a joke,  how on earth do you know what their thinking,  haven't you learnt anything about their religion.

19 hours ago, juice777 said:

OK I just read that what a load of crap. I looked at my old town(Barking) and it is so far fetched it is funny. So I can asume it's all crap. Yes barking and probably other parts of London have gone down hill but the Thought of there being no ho areas is ridiculous. And if crime has got worst in some parts it's not because of Muslims.

Well it's nice to see all the 7's in denial,  stay in your bubble and believe as you wish too. :clap2:

53 minutes ago, ddavidovsky said:

Ridiculous response.

Completely disagree . That was a powerful speech that was straight to the point and not ott . However I feel you were ott when stating  "hagiography " because  Andrew Neil told the background of the deceased policeman and his daily duties which were realities . At one stage I thought that he was about to give his solution to the crisis and that would have been interesting .  

4 hours ago, Ace of Pop said:

Many old Brits reluctantly agree it was safer in London during the Kray ,Richardson era.So do I .Even the Head Copper ran away ,not stood by his Men.emoji572.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

"Many old Brits reluctantly agree it was safer in London during the Kray ,Richardson era."

FWIW, I agree with them - but that's down to a combination of factors, of which moslems are only a small part.

3 minutes ago, superal said:

Completely disagree . That was a powerful speech that was straight to the point and not ott . However I feel you were ott when stating  "hagiography " because  Andrew Neil told the background of the deceased policeman and his daily duties which were realities . At one stage I thought that he was about to give his solution to the crisis and that would have been interesting .  

Yes Andrew Neil was spot on, but I'm not sure even he could give a "solution" to the crisis, there isn't one. The seed has now been sowed and I'm afraid it's something we are going to live with. We cannot send them back as they are british (small 'b' intentional). They all sing from the same song sheet, but some just sing a little louder than others!

19 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"Many old Brits reluctantly agree it was safer in London during the Kray ,Richardson era."

FWIW, I agree with them - but that's down to a combination of factors, of which moslems are only a small part.

Its down to the fact if you overstepped the line whatever your creed yer got Whacked ,not psychoanalyzed by Luvvies.

37 minutes ago, vogie said:

Yes Andrew Neil was spot on, but I'm not sure even he could give a "solution" to the crisis, there isn't one. The seed has now been sowed and I'm afraid it's something we are going to live with. We cannot send them back as they are british (small 'b' intentional). They all sing from the same song sheet, but some just sing a little louder than others!

New arrivals should be on a probationary period and thereafter monitored .  2nd 3rd 4th generation etc are a real problem as they are natural residents of the UK , however some are indoctrinated with Islamic beliefs and few have integrated  . They often appear to be stable and hold professional jobs until something clicks and they show their true colours by committing crime or they travel overseas to support their Islamic friends   much to the disbelief of their family and friends  . What would happen to us if we misbehaved in their country of origin ?

9 minutes ago, superal said:

New arrivals should be on a probationary period and thereafter monitored .  2nd 3rd 4th generation etc are a real problem as they are natural residents of the UK , however some are indoctrinated with Islamic beliefs and few have integrated  . They often appear to be stable and hold professional jobs until something clicks and they show their true colours by committing crime or they travel overseas to support their Islamic friends   much to the disbelief of their family and friends  . What would happen to us if we misbehaved in their country of origin ?

Exactly, but you say "some are indoctrinated with Islamic beliefs" I think 'all' are indoctrinated to some extent. 

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

Exactly, but you say "some are indoctrinated with Islamic beliefs" I think 'all' are indoctrinated to some extent. 

I was with Christianity a zillion years back, religious instruction at school, even Sunday school at the local church, but the big but there was.....NO mention of other folks religions, NO mention of killing other folk, in fact quite the opposite...When my life moved on I dismissed all religious stuff....There was no proof, there still is no proof....End of story...

1 minute ago, transam said:

I was with Christianity a zillion years back, religious instruction at school, even Sunday school at the local church, but the big but there was.....NO mention of other folks religions, NO mention of killing other folk, in fact quite the opposite...When my life moved on I dismissed all religious stuff....There was no proof, there still is no proof....End of story...

It totally defies beggars belief that anyone with a modicum of common sense could believe such nonsense and hate coming from 'the book'. One can only assume they are brainwashed, and a brainwashed person is a dangerous person.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

It totally defies beggars belief that anyone with a modicum of common sense could believe such nonsense and hate coming from 'the book'. One can only assume they are brainwashed, and a brainwashed person is a dangerous person.

For sure, I wasn't one of those who were taken "in"....Henry VIII was probably my "key" to dismiss stuff...