Five dead, at least 40 injured in UK parliament 'terrorist' attack

webfact

12 hours ago, i claudius said:

He was a muslim terrorist , you just have to look at a picture of the guy just after he was shot ,and to all the appeasers on here , we all know who i mean ,hang your heads in shame .

He is a Brit  , oops was a  brit .  Land of hope and glory , etc .

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, kowpot said:

People, it is time to stop living in denial.  Islam is not a religion of peace. If my religion told me to kill my fellow human being, I think I would look for a new religion.

The religion does not tell its followers to kill people ... anymore than the Catholic religion told the IRA, or Bhuddism told Myanmar to kill ethnic Rohinga ... just hateful people hijacking a religion to commit their evil acts. When you look into the background of some of these people you discover they were petty criminals ... many of them were never particularly religious. 

6 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The religion does not tell its followers to kill people ... anymore than the Catholic religion told the IRA, or Bhuddism told Myanmar to kill ethnic Rohinga ... just hateful people hijacking a religion to commit their evil acts. When you look into the background of some of these people you discover they were petty criminals ... many of them were never particularly religious. 

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

no smoke without fire......

Same as the guy who was responsible for last year's attack in Nice.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Lahouaiej-Bouhlel?wprov=sfla1

And I believe that guy who stabbed that man at Layatonstone tube station had mental issues to.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, copa8 said:

2.5 million tons of bombs were dropped on Laos and 2.7 million tons on Cambodia. I'm guessing this was a heck of a lot more than those dropped in the Middle East. Never read about any Lao or Cambodian terrorist activities in the West, though.

Drop them on the  UK , time for  ethnic cleansing ? .

20 hours ago, Grouse said:

Impossible to stop this kind of attack 100%

I think the police and emergency services performed extremely well and we should be grateful for that

I am actually amazed that there has not been a larger atrocity on British soil for such a long time. The security people are doing an excellent job.

I have come into this debate rather late so forgive me if my views have been put forward before by another contributer.

Personally I would hold to account  the close family of any terrorist committing atrocities in the UK either by a long prison sentence or at the very least deportation. The "doo gooders" which blight our country must be ignored it is time to start acting tough.

If the UK government states that any  close family  living in the UK  of a terrorist commiting such an act then they themselves will be held responsible,harsh maybe and some of the more radicalised will ignore it anyhow but if it saves the lives of a few people and makes the less radicalised think twice then it is worth it.

R.I. P. to the innocent people and their families that are suffering now.

:wai:

20 minutes ago, petermik said:

I have come into this debate rather late so forgive me if my views have been put forward before by another contributer.

Personally I would hold to account  the close family of any terrorist committing atrocities in the UK either by a long prison sentence or at the very least deportation. The "doo gooders" which blight our country must be ignored it is time to start acting tough.

If the UK government states that any  close family  living in the UK  of a terrorist commiting such an act then they themselves will be held responsible,harsh maybe and some of the more radicalised will ignore it anyhow but if it saves the lives of a few people and makes the less radicalised think twice then it is worth it.

R.I. P. to the innocent people and their families that are suffering now.

:wai:

He was 52 years old ! Do you not think he should be held accountable for his own actions ?

Would you think it appropriate for members of your family to be punished for your wrongdoings ?

The rage is growing ... you can see it everywhere. Pinkyflowers and treehuggers loosing ground.

It started with Trump and will only continue.

Give it time and there will be forced Muslim registration, monitoring, maybe even some fancy non-removable arm accessory detecting weapons would be possible thanks to the technology today.

Europeans become too nice, but not let forget they have always ruled this earth and always will be (America & Australia are European descendants as well)

Just look at Australia which was prisoners colony - still capable creating superior state and economy to anything to be found in Asia or Arabia.

Muslims deserve it 110%, just take a look how they suppress everyone in their own countries

Wow the fact that you think that Muslims deserve to be registered and monitored is more scary for me then yesterday's attack. The thought of British people I used to go to school with/ work with and socialize with should all be treated in such a way because of what goes on in different countries (or what one or two nutters do in the UK) is truly bonkers for me.

This mess pre-dates Iraq and Syria (and Afghanistan). If anyone wants to understand what all this Islamic terrorism is all about, they only need look at Bin Laden's principal stated motive for 9-11. The root cause can clearly be divined from that. It begins with an 'I'.

Maybe but ISIS I believe came about from us invading Iraq. So that didn't work out well did it.

1 hour ago, vogie said:
2 hours ago, 7by7 said:

And as usual your type try to justify their prejudice with this poor excuse.

When you say "your type", does that mean they are not as good as your type?

You seem to have not bothered reading the post I quoted and was obviously responding to in kind, using his phraseology in the hope that he'd understand!

2 hours ago, stander said:

You are ill informed, Islam is not a race, but as usually your type label people racist for their disdain of Islamic extremists. 

So you should direct your question to stander!

Many years ago the Diplomatic Protection Squad  were the only police offices routinely armed, I must question why the police officers at the gate did not have at least side arms &/or tasers??? 

I herd today on the radio that poor police man who died didn't even have a stab vest on.

3 minutes ago, juice777 said:

I herd today on the radio that poor police man who died didn't even have a stab vest on.

I thought they were mandatory...

I have one in my van as at times in my line of work for some contracts I have to wear.

Funny thing I had a job in a bookmakers in Brum, I did not have to wear it then ...and there were a number of Muslims in (wearing the long shirts and matching trousers), even though gambling is a "greater sin". 

Edited by Basil B

6 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Many years ago the Diplomatic Protection Squad  were the only police offices routinely armed, I must question why the police officers at the gate did not have at least side arms &/or tasers??? 

I regularly go to a mall for coffee ... in a European country ... and there are armed officers with handguns and sub-machine guns. I walked past them the other day, they had their back to me ... if I were a lunatic with a knife or hammer I could easily have struck one on the head before he could react ... so it doesn't always ensure 100% protection ... unfortunately.

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

I regularly go to a mall for coffee ... in a European country ... and there are armed officers with handguns and sub-machine guns. I walked past them the other day, they had their back to me ... if I were a lunatic with a knife or hammer I could easily have struck one on the head before he could react ... so it doesn't always ensure 100% protection ... unfortunately.

Mall with sub-machine guns armed security in an European country? You mean like Ukraine or Kosovo?

Just now, 11223344 said:

Mall with sub-machine guns armed security in an European country? You mean like Ukraine or Kosovo?

Cyprus ... they are armed just like the guys you see at Heathrow airport. I don't know whether to feel reassured, or concerned that such a show of force is there for a reason?

54 minutes ago, juice777 said:

Maybe but ISIS I believe came about from us invading Iraq. So that didn't work out well did it.

Seems that ISIS is more concerned with fighting other Muslims (Shia and non-Sharia progressives). In any case, ISIS's existence is just another consequence of Islam's crisis of identity as a result of the thorn in the flesh at its root (Israel), which is tantamount to a massive loss of face. Muslims worldwide are displaying signs of low self-esteem and their extremist elements (there are always some) are simply directing some of their bitterness at those nations to whom they feel culturally inferior. Their terrorism exploits against the west is in that sense a pathetic kind of self-aggrandisement.

The only real practical solution to mitigate Islamic terrorism is independence for Palestine. Make no mistake, until that happens, these attacks against the west will keep happening (whether it's by ISIS or Al Qaeda or the next group that will come along).

2 minutes ago, ddavidovsky said:

The only real practical solution to mitigate Islamic terrorism is independence for Palestine. Make no mistake, until that happens, these attacks against the west will keep happening (whether it's by ISIS or Al Qaeda or the next group that will come along).

Let's give them the Palestine and deport every muslim from Europe up to second generation.... let's see what fairy tail country it will become

I thought they were mandatory...

I have one in my van as at times in my line of work for some contracts I have to wear.

Funny thing I had a job in a bookmakers in Brum, I did not have to wear it then ...and there were a number of Muslims in (wearing the long shirts and matching trousers), even though gambling is a "greater sin". 

So dose your stab vest give protection for your whole torso. Or is it possible to get to the side of someones body. And is it strong enough to stop all attacks.

Let's give them the Palestine and deport every muslim from Europe up to second generation.... let's see what fairy tail country it will become

Didn't Hitler say something similar about Third Generation Jews.

21 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Some police officers on duty at the Palace of Westminster are routinely armed; others are not.

Stock photo of armed officers at the palace of Westminster.

London , Palace of Westminster or Houses of Parliament , 3 or three armed policemen Metropolitan Police Officers - Stock Image

Obviously, as Massod was shot almost immediately after stabbing  P.C. Palmer, there must have been an armed officer very near.

The attack is still being investigated, so any further conjecture on the exact details is pointless until that investigation is completed.