Five dead, at least 40 injured in UK parliament 'terrorist' attack

webfact

Just now, nontabury said:

is this the plan.

image.jpeg

Well it's not rocket science and the tree hugger's will let it happen but there probably be the last to have heads cut off,  as for the rest they'll just run with the rest of the sheep and convert before they lose their heads as well.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, superal said:

Not wishing to digress from this post but did you watch Prime Minister's Question Time , May on the back foot defending budget cuts to schools when manifesto stated "protection to school spending "  seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing ( on top of the N.I.C. fiasco )  . Body language uncomfortable and insincere replies .

I still advocate N. Farage as he has the intelligence , his countrymen at heart and the courage of his convictions . Says it as it is and would want him on my side .  I wonder what Enoch Powell would be saying now ?

This surely tells you all you need to know about Farage - he never misses an opportunity to show his true colours:

Farage.png

43 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Enoch Powell was a well educated, erudite speaker who was wrong about the consequences of immigration from the Carribean and Indian sub-continent. Nigel Farage is a dangerous fool.

:clap2: Ever had a stroll along some of the places in Willesden, Harlesden, Wembley Park, Harrow not mention the many London places. The London mayor is just the start.

6 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

:clap2: Ever had a stroll along some of the places in Willesden, Harlesden, Wembley Park, Harrow not mention the many London places. The London mayor is just the start.

London is now made up of mono-cultural ghettos and no-go areas where the different nationalities, religions, and cultures do not celebrate any values other than the ones they have imported from the countries they left behind. 
Edited by stander

London is now made up of mono-cultural ghettos and no-go areas where the different nationalities, religions, and cultures do not celebrate any values other than the ones they have imported from the countries they left behind. 

What a Laod of rubbish I nearly just choked on my whisky. Do you come from London? because I do it ant like that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, stander said:

So very true. To get a real cockney these days you have to go to Romford in Essex or even further afield. It seems that the real Londoners have been overtaken. Last year a London cab driver confirmed this and said he was leaving also.

3 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

So very true. To get a real cockney these days you have to go to Romford in Essex or even further afield. It seems that the real Londoners have been overtaken. Last year a London cab driver confirmed this and said he was leaving also.

There are a few of us real cockneys left in East London. Although true about Romford my old mum lives there will be moving that way for a few years until I retire and move to Thailand

13 minutes ago, juice777 said:

What a Laod of rubbish I nearly just choked on my whisky. Do you come from London? because I do it ant like that.

You ain't from London...The posh bits maybe....

21 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Which was a step forward .

If the UK became Islamic, it would be 1600 year big step back

The UK has never been right since the Druids were overthrown. They knew a thing or two about religion. Dancing naked around camp fires, drinking home made swag and lots of sex. 

Edited by Rajab Al Zarahni

You ain't from London...The posh bits maybe....

Haha I wish I was from the Posh bits. I grew up on a council estate and went to a school with 50% non white people. Name me one place in London what is a no go area apart from a few places at night maybe like most big cities.

Just now, juice777 said:

Haha I wish I was from the Posh bits. I grew up on a council estate and went to a school with 50% non white people. Name me one place in London what is a no go area apart from a few places at night maybe like most big cities.

Which estate..?

Theresa May came close to being assassinated if you look at this video now making the headlines.

A newly emerged video shows Prime Minister Theresa May being ushered into a silver Jaguar car as what sounded like gunfire rang out at Parliament during Wednesday's terror attack in Westminster.

Mild.........[emoji2]

Haha but we still had Gasgoine just down the road where most of my friends lived. And I am still know London and I still waiting for you to name a No Go area.If There was such a place it would be all over the news. And where are you from?

1 minute ago, juice777 said:

Haha but we still had Gasgoine just down the road where most of my friends lived. And I am still know London and I still waiting for you to name a No Go area.If There was such a place it would be all over the news. And where are you from?

I am from a London mini cab driver 40 years back who knows London....:stoner:

23 minutes ago, stander said:

Nick Ferrari says Donald Trump might be right about London - after a Met Police officer told him they have been told not to wear uniform in certain areas.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/crime-police/ferrari-trump-is-right-there-are-no-go-areas-in-lo/

Did you read all of that, or just the headline?

Firstly, the advice is not to wear their uniforms whilst off duty, travelling to and from work.

Secondly, it finishes with Ferrari saying it isn't about radicalisation.

It is not a good situation, and needs to be resolved; but it's criminal gangs causing the problem; gangs of all ethnicities.

Nothing to do with Islamic extremism.

You wanna lay off the whisky it's cloaking your vision. [emoji23]

https://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/

OK I just read that what a load of crap. I looked at my old town(Barking) and it is so far fetched it is funny. So I can asume it's all crap. Yes barking and probably other parts of London have gone down hill but the Thought of there being no ho areas is ridiculous. And if crime has got worst in some parts it's not because of Muslims.