Five dead, at least 40 injured in UK parliament 'terrorist' attack

webfact

1 hour ago, stander said:

Prime Minister Theresa May appeared outside No.10 to deliver what was no doubt a pre-prepared statement that was most likely written shortly after the last atrocity in readiness for this one. Apart from praising first responders it was a couple of minutes of meaningless drivel read from a sheet of paper and delivered with the fake sincerity we’ve come to expect from politicians.

If only our political leaders had the guts to do their jobs properly. They do not lead, they concede.

Not wishing to digress from this post but did you watch Prime Minister's Question Time , May on the back foot defending budget cuts to schools when manifesto stated "protection to school spending "  seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing ( on top of the N.I.C. fiasco )  . Body language uncomfortable and insincere replies .

I still advocate N. Farage as he has the intelligence , his countrymen at heart and the courage of his convictions . Says it as it is and would want him on my side .  I wonder what Enoch Powell would be saying now ?

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems the bloke was born a bit of a nutter with a string of offenses to his name. Being a radical convert was the icing on his cake. What he did he knew he was going to meet his maker, which thankfully he has..

There are probably many of his ilk out there smoldering in their crap agenda...

4 minutes ago, superal said:

Not wishing to digress from this post but did you watch Prime Minister's Question Time , May on the back foot defending budget cuts to schools when manifesto stated "protection to school spending "  seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing ( on top of the N.I.C. fiasco )  . Body language uncomfortable and insincere replies .

I still advocate N. Farage as he has the intelligence , his countrymen at heart and the courage of his convictions . Says it as it is and would want him on my side .  I wonder what Enoch Powell would be saying now ?

Nigel Farage is a political leader who has the spine to lead, not concede.

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Churchill was a known racist and imperialist who disparaged any group who resisted British colonial expansionism, including calling for the use of poison gas. In context not a good example of British moral judgement

Eeeeeer, both my English grandfathers were gassed by you know who....:coffee1:

18 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

So a man driving his car into people and then charging forward with a knife is not a 'lone wolf'?

It seems more than likely that he was 'in touch' with other like-minded people - but he was still a lone wolf in this attack.

Lone wolves = Known wolves 

What Mrs. May’s statement did not contain was any mention of Islam or any action to stop the carnage. The course toward a so-called multi-cultural society has been set and it will not be varied or reversed by Mrs. May or the political class. 

One thing we know for sure is that after the next murder of innocent citizens in the name of Allah, Mrs. May will deliver yet another meaningless statement containing nothing of value whatsoever.    

Edited by stander

30 minutes ago, petermik said:

Yes absolutely,guilt by association,no matter what age these "nutters" are they should be made aware that their actions carry consequences,they may relish dying and going to the land of virgins :whistling: but they may leave close relatives who will suffer for their deeds.Harsh maybe but if it saves a few innocent lives it is worth it,its time the UK took its kid gloves off...........I was a young man when Enoch Powell made that "speech" we all knew exactly what he meant....and agreed with him.... yet our leaders chose to ignore it.

An extension of the idea that 'sins of the fathers should be visited upon the children' - a reference from the bible. :sad:

This terrorist/nutter was apparently 52 and initially named Adrian Elms until he converted to Islam and changed his name.

54 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

Lucky they were there that's why the two officers were in plain clothes.  They normally with the Minister of Defence. 

Unlike the people of London who are left defenseless against the people sworn to kill them

Latest:-

The UK home secretary, Amber Rudd, has said it is “far too early” to know the full picture of what was known about Masood and when.

She told ITV News:

Intelligence services are working hard to put together the whole picture, but I would caution drawing conclusions yet. I would wait and see what comes forward from the intelligence that’s going on now.

Rudd said it “seems likely” Masood was radicalised online:

We know there’s an onslaught of radicalisation online, there’s so much information that tries to go out as propaganda to persuade people to take this sort of action.

46 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Khalid Masood, Adrian Elms, born in Kent, LA, LA, LA, LA , bloody LA...

Does anyone have a photograph of him?

Born to Christian afro Caribbean parents, father of 3, moved to a flat in the West Midlands. Criminal record.

Photograph?

There was a 'photo on this or another thread (the terrorist/nutter at home), and he looked 'white'.

Do you have info that he was born to Caribbean parents?  Even if he was (which I doubt), it doesn't make the parents moslem or worthy of being deported.  He was 52 years old!

Edited by dick dasterdly

1 hour ago, DaveE13 said:

The justGiving site for PC Keith Palmer's family has now reached over 360 thousand pounds.

This sounds callous and I certainly don't mean it that way, but I doubt his family will have financial problems as he was a police officer and they will receive a large lump-sum as well as a pension.

Their grief will be overwhelming - and not off-set by money :sad:.

6 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

There was a 'photo on this or another thread (the terrorist/nutter at home), and he looked 'white'.

Do you have info that he was born to Caribbean parents?  Even if he was (which I doubt), it doesn't make the parents moslem or worthy of being deported.  He was 52 years old!

That's what I got by googling his both names, indeed he looks very white.

london-shooting-attacker.jpg

Edited by fry30

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

This sounds callous and I certainly don't mean it that way, but I doubt his family will have financial problems as he was a police officer and they will receive a large lump-sum as well as a pension.

Their grief will be overwhelming - and not off-set by money :sad:.

But it shows folk do care....It shows the religious killers the UK folk care...

I can't be bothered to search for the 'photo of him at home, in which he looked white.  But the 'photos you've provided certainly make the caribbean angle more possible.

Even so, he was a murderous 52 year old nutter and his family shouldn't be held responsible for his murderous rampage.

Enoch Powell was a well educated, erudite speaker who was wrong about the consequences of immigration from the Carribean and Indian sub-continent. Nigel Farage is a dangerous fool.

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

They don't care as they're too involved in their 'cause' :sad:.

Perhaps, but am sure the seed is planted that the UK takes care of it's own, what ever religion they follow to live in peace and harmony.......

22 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

He looked white?  Well there goes the ballgame.  The world doesn't want to see a white nutter, they want to see a Muslim one.  Heck, we just had a race murder the other day and no one cared.  You can bet the US President won't talk about it....

http://time.com/4709644/james-harris-jackson-new-york-black-men/

16 hours ago, juice777 said:

Wow it seems like you have chosen to forget he is British Born

Exactly the problem right from the start they'll breed themselves into power and take over world like they say they want to,  they don't care how long it will take and l'm not bothered about saying it, just glad it won't be in my time. 

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Exactly the problem right from the start they'll breed themselves into power and take over world like they say they want to,  they don't care how long it will take and l'm not bothered about saying it, just glad it won't be in my time. 

is this the plan.

image.jpeg