Five dead, at least 40 injured in UK parliament 'terrorist' attack

webfact

13 hours ago, joeboy123 said:

We are still to find a religion of peace, honestly what did we expect when we have bombed their countries back to the stone age. RIP to all the innocent lives including 1 million plus Iraqis and Syrians.

2.5 million tons of bombs were dropped on Laos and 2.7 million tons on Cambodia. I'm guessing this was a heck of a lot more than those dropped in the Middle East. Never read about any Lao or Cambodian terrorist activities in the West, though.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, rijb said:

I demand equal justice.  But, that doesn't always happen.  It's no excuse for letting the next bad guy off the hook

Justice, not lynch mobs.

The monsters who raped and abused the girls in Rochdale and elsewhere are all behind bars.

How many Catholic priests who abused children in their care are?

But you are correct, that some criminals escape justice is no reason not to pursue others.

25 minutes ago, rijb said:

BTW:  I'm more concerned about 'innocent' Muslims that publicly demonstrate their joy with terrorist events

Those who do so are to be condemned; but they are certainly in a very small minority.

Far more, as previously shown, publicly condemn such atrocities.

I see people caring and treating an injured victim whilst a lady walks past in a headscarf paying more attention to her mobile. You work it out.

I have it worked it out the fact that she is a Muslim means nothing. There is a picture that someone posted of a white guy walking past on his mobile also doing nothing, Anything wrong there?

Also in that picture there is a lady helping who is dark skinned she could quite easy be a musslim.

She could have been doing anything on her mobile. About to text or phone a loved one to say she is safe /warn people she works with to stay in the office/checking to get up to date information on how safe it was where she was going. You make it sound like she was playing tinder or something. How many non Muslims walked past . Not to mention the person who took the picture. There was a group of people already there what would one more person standing there doing nothing DO TO HELP?

how do you know that she hasn't been told by the police to leave the area?

If there is nothing you can actually do to help leaveing the area is absolutely the best thing to do.

Having a pop at someone for leaving the area of a terrorist attack because she is a musslim is disgraceful. I would put your comments on par with any sick radicalised musslims who believes that yesterday's terrorist attack is justifiable.

You are helping ISIS radicalise people with your narrow minded racist comments.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I see people caring and treating an injured victim whilst a lady walks past in a headscarf paying more attention to her mobile. You work it out.

I've worked out that, like many narrow-minded and ignorant people, you're jumping to prejudiced and deliberately inflammatory conclusions.

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I can't comment on what I know nothing about, but I do know that when it comes to atrocities, Christians were not exactly innocent. Was the British Empire not made up of mostly Christians, and look at the atrocities they caused.

This is now going off topic so maybe we should just leave it there, and agree that in todays world, the biggest problem is Islamic terrorism., and it has to be stopped.

Yes Islamic terrorism must be stopped , slandering muslims wholesale wont achieve that , likely the opposite in fact.

8 minutes ago, juice777 said:

I have it worked it out the fact that she is a Muslim means nothing. There is a picture that someone posted of a white guy walking past on his mobile also doing nothing, Anything wrong there?

Also in that picture there is a lady helping who is dark skinned she could quite easy be a musslim.

She could have been doing anything on her mobile. About to text or phone a loved one to say she is safe /warn people she works with to stay in the office/checking to get up to date information on how safe it was where she was going. You make it sound like she was playing tinder or something. How many non Muslims walked past . Not to mention the person who took the picture. There was a group of people already there what would one more person standing there doing nothing DO TO HELP?

how do you know that she hasn't been told by the police to leave the area?

If there is nothing you can actually do to help leaveing the area is absolutely the best thing to do.

Having a pop at someone for leaving the area of a terrorist attack because she is a musslim is disgraceful. I would put your comments on par with any sick radicalised musslims who believes that yesterday's terrorist attack is justifiable.

You are helping ISIS radicalise people with your narrow minded racist comments.

You are ill informed, Islam is not a race, but as usually your type label people racist for their disdain of Islamic extremists. 

Yeah maybe but time for a Nuke in the right place imo. :whistling:

Wow it seems like you have chosen to forget he is British Born. And if someone did Nuke the middle east how many terrorist attack would happen the next day, 1000S probably but this time they would be justifiable. And some people say the musslims are in the dark ages. I can't see much of a difference with some people in the west when you read things like that.

I can understand the anger towards this cowardly act.Its sickening to say the least. I will say one thing that won't be popular having read through the thread. Stop stirring hornet nests in foreign countries. Stop removing leaders who have created some semblance of stability in foreign countries and then leaving a mess.Above all stop killing women and kids and call it collateral damage. I don't condone what happened in London but If what I have listed above does not stop;Buckle up. 

You are ill informed, Islam is not a race, but as usually your type label people racist for their disdain of Islamic extremists. 

OK point taken I here by by retract my last statement and change the word racist to prejudice.

8 minutes ago, LammyTS1 said:

Most muslims are peaceful but why can't these racist hate filled minorities within Islam be stopped? 

No other religions produce such hatred. 

What at is the solution? 

Accept that,  more  Terrorist attacks on  innocent pedestrians ,  are  to be  expected .

No  solution ,  just more suffering .

Edited by elliss

1 hour ago, stander said:

There have been thousands of deadly Islamist terrorist attacks since 9/11 and our ruling class tells us that we need to be tolerant and import more Muslims. Western governments refuse to protect their citizens, they support the main sponsor Saudi Arabia.

When you learn the difference between an ' Islamist terrorist ' and a ' Muslim ' , you have your answer.

13 minutes ago, stander said:

Really !

You spew out a multitude of ignorant , hateful , bigoted posts and then get all precious about semantics .

a lot of ignorance about Islam.  blaming it, is the same as blaming Catholics for all the IRA bombings and murders, the perpetrators of the Present violence are not true Muslims. They are simply terrorists. The majority of Muslims live in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and others that do not have any connection at all with these violent terrorists and condemn them. 

8 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

When you learn the difference between an ' Islamist terrorist ' and a ' Muslim ' , you have your answer.

As far as I know both parties read the kuran and can you say with your hand on your heart that the book is not contraversial to say the least. Do you honestly think that anyone who reads the said book is of right mind and body?

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

As far as I know both parties read the kuran and can you say with your hand on your heart that the book is not contraversial to say the least. Do you honestly think that anyone who reads the said book is of right mind and body?

Exactly, Islamists feed on the same rulebook, the Quran as other Muslims. The peaceful majority are irrelevant.  

How many terrorist attacks in Europe have the kkk committed? How many people have they killed? 

What difference does it make where it is you said what other religion. And there is two examples. And I think the KKK would have killed quite a few people back in the day probably all the black people in the USA if they had there chance.

22 minutes ago, stander said:

And as usual your type try to justify their prejudice with this poor excuse.

As someone who has spent most of his life in Rotherham,and area. Can you please show why this is untrue.

Your claim 'true' referred to Muslims not demonstrating against religious violence. Which is simply not true. After that you made it about Rotherham, but that had no connection with your 'true' claim nor with my 'untrue'.

sent using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Dont slander them and advise them , as I would you , to keep taking the meds?

People have been murdered and you're worried about slander?!  Save the meds for yourself.