Not something to joke about - wife kills husband who said he wanted to get a "gig"

webfact

Not something to joke about - wife kills husband who said he wanted to get a "gig"

2am1.jpg

Picture: Pattaya News

PATTAYA: -- A wife in Pattaya stabbed her husband to death in a rage after he joked that he wanted to get a "gig".

Sombat Klinkosum, 53, was found with two stab wounds in front of his house in the Khao Noi area of Bang Lamung.

The wife - who was not named in the Pattaya News story - did not flee the scene. Police said that she was waiting to give herself up when they arrived with medics.

The wife was described as very drunk.

Police said that the husband and wife were drinking alcohol with two or three friends out the front of their house on Wednesday when the victim joked that he would like to get a "gig" (a mistress).

But the wife did not see the funny side and an argument broke out. Soon after the matter escalated and the wife went into the house and grabbed a fruit paring knife.

She emerged and stabbed her husband in the left side of the chest and by the right armpit in full view of the others at the drinks party.

He tried to flee to get help but made it only as far as the front of his house before he collapsed and died.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-24

Thai women and knives, very bad combination.

His wife stabbed him, and he died.

My ex tried stabbing me, and i got jailed.

He wanted a bit on the side and died, i wanted to know about money she had borrowed.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

He wanted a bit on the side and died, i wanted to know about money she had borrowed.

I am so sorry this happened to you. If I had known she was married I would have never asked her for the money. :cheesy:

5 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Thais can't handle alcohol well, too emotionally challenged.

Thais can't handle alcohol well; as if farangs can??  It seems to me we see far too many drunken farangs doing dumb things. I think many people, no matter where they originate, can't handle alcohol. Whether that is an emotional challenge is debatable.

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Sounds like you and he needed a better selection criteria for women.

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

Now we are going to get the 'Thai women bashing' going on... well, makes a change from all the 'Thai men bashing' that has been the subject on here recently. 

And in Five, four, three....

1 hour ago, Rimmer said:

A baiting troll post also a posts discussing a members wife have been removed

That didn't take long at all!

6 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Thais can't handle alcohol well, too emotionally challenged.

Honestly I really do try to pass by these sorts of posts without commenting---especially on  how the whole Thai population is lumped together every-time an indiscretion or a family argument is committed.

But then -I am sure you are completely right lemonjelly anywhere else in the world-- a person having a drinking session with her husband then being informed  that he is thinking of taking a mistress would have reacted so much better than an emotionally challenged Thai.

;

I think the whole race is out of control...............:coffee1:

2 hours ago, petertucker48 said:

You should have seen my Farang "Mate"  last night after 4-6 Archa a Little ? bit on the aggressive side due to a misunderstanding .

How many did they stab?

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

Now we are going to get the 'Thai women bashing' going on... well, makes a change from all the 'Thai men bashing' that has been the subject on here recently. 

When you do stupid crap, you are fair game to be bashed and deserve it...! Just like everyone else on here.