Sexy Thai celeb files complaint over "saucy soap" comments

rooster59

5 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Caption Competition:-
"Have you seen my Pussy?"
"Who hasn't, Cherry?"

1490410671506.jpg

Yet another empty headed, pasty faced , self obsessed,  look at me, airhead, silicone  stuffed bimbo, wannabe , no  hoper.........theyre  all pathetic living in their endless preening, mirror  gazing, selfie taking, self  promoting, self important worlds, give me a brown skinned, callus  handed farm girl any day of the week than one of  these ugly, pale faced, plastic distorted   shallow <deleted>.................Im trying to be polite as  well:sick:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, wanderluster said:

She said that she became aware of the Facebook page after being alerted in her "inbox".

just wondering "which inbox"...me thinks she has more than 1

I wonder if it was accompanied by a vibrating alert tone / function.

2 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Cherry at the Car Wash.

Could someone please tell me the make of the car on display at the show as I got lost in the soap suds, somewhere between her left and right flaps I think. Seriously, this has affected me, no more car show for me 555

Edited by 4MyEgo

Because you asked WilsonA.... I took the time out from my busy schedule, to work out what type of car was featured.

So.... after the aforementioned research, i conclude that it appears to be a dirty car!

hope that helps ???

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

55 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Because you asked WilsonA.... I took the time out from my busy schedule, to work out what type of car was featured.

So.... after the aforementioned research, i conclude that it appears to be a dirty car!

hope that helps ???

I actually wasted thirty seconds  peeking between her legs and behind her bum only to discover it was a Toyota and probably a Camry. Great car, lousy presenter.

5 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Any publicity is good publicity in her mind.  Where will she be performing her erotic dancing next I wonder ?  The Annual Policeman's Ball?

doubt it . thai policemen dont have balls. :w00t:.

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

I actually wasted thirty seconds  peeking between her legs and behind her bum only to discover it was a Toyota and probably a Camry. Great car, lousy presenter.

Is it possible that a mechanic could catch an STD from servicing that car?

2 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

Hey! That website shows a, "Kill Bill" citation. Does that constitute an attack on my good name?    signed, Bill

Given that it has been used by a very narcissistic young Thai woman, I'd take it as a compliment not an attack.:wink:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2017 at 8:15 AM, kannot said:

Yet another empty headed, pasty faced , self obsessed,  look at me, airhead, silicone  stuffed bimbo, wannabe , no  hoper.........theyre  all pathetic living in their endless preening, mirror  gazing, selfie taking, self  promoting, self important worlds, give me a brown skinned, callus  handed farm girl any day of the week than one of  these ugly, pale faced, plastic distorted   shallow <deleted>.................Im trying to be polite as  well:sick:

can you please do the same on that bimbo, nitwit, french backpacker?

• 2 weeks later...

Do not know how that video sells cars but I am looking forward to the time when collectively, the notion that productive work and education is seen as the best future pathway.

Ironicall, this girl is worried about her image being misused with 'soap'. 

On 25/03/2017 at 4:36 AM, petermik said:

I would be quite happy to share my bed with her than a fish monger :clap2:

Are you sure, the cat is more attractive, but neither would get a chance to sleep in my bed as pin cushions deliver aids you know