What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

i here and understand what you are saying, ive dated shxt load of girls here in 17 years i have a handful of girls ive been seeing for years, not boring girls. these ladies can talk and i have many common interests with them and similar outlooks on life. not the chat like ( not how old are you, where you come from crap) they all have nice bodies and good looking with no tattoos. yes had to kiss a lot of frogs to find all the princesses but it was great fun doing all the kissing. when i say middle class Thais there not stuck up.
all im trying to get across to you is there educated have jobs and money to buy there own houses , cars ect.:smile: 
FORGOT TO MENTION ALL WITH NO KIDS, I DONT DATE WOMEN WITH KIDS.

That's fine. My point is just bc they have all that, doesn't mean they're good for the conversation. And conversely, just bc they're boring, doesn't mean they came out of a bar. But honestly, I've never found a great intellectual connection with any Thai girl. For me, their upside is that they're sweeter, better looking, and usually mellower than western women.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

generally buy the condition of their bodies stretch marks, the elasticy of their skin  and empty boobs  normally gives the game away.

not every they tell you is not all a pack of lies.:smile:

Kit off straight away then?

Edited by Slaps
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2017 at 8:15 AM, Ulysses G. said:

They are so feminine and pretty and they even flirt and pay attention to me. They get lots of points for that. 

On a scale of 1 to 10 when compared to the ladies of the west there is about a 9 point spread. 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2017 at 1:33 PM, eldragon said:

I've never found a great intellectual connection with any Thai girl.

I have had 3 wives and thinking back neither did they except they knew how to say "Don't talk to me talk to my lawyer" Stimulating. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

I have had 3 wives and thinking back neither did they except they knew how to say "Don't talk to me talk to my lawyer" Stimulating. 

Why 3?  Why get married?  Why not learn after #1?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Why 3?  Why get married?  Why not learn after #1?

If your time machine is not busy can you lend it to me to go back and redo things. When you say why not learn after #1 shows me that you have been half way around the block but not totally. Wondering if you were born old and your little head did not govern the globe on your shoulders?? Just asking in a friendly way. Don't do a mount Vesuvius on me. 

Elgordo,  I have been around the block once and it took me 30 years with an American gal.. We were married in our 20's in 87'  Marriage was somewhat required for our families and thought process at that time.

I am now learning about Thailand and considering retiring there.. Goal 1 is to keep Close to all my assets safe and mine.

I was thinking in the  Thailand of today its not a requirement by all Thai ladies to get married?... Or at least a marriage that puts any assets at risk? 

Do Good middle class hard working Professional Thai  women insist on marriage or is co habitation acceptable?

45 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Elgordo,  I have been around the block once and it took me 30 years with an American gal.. We were married in our 20's in 87'  Marriage was somewhat required for our families and thought process at that time.

I am now learning about Thailand and considering retiring there.. Goal 1 is to keep Close to all my assets safe and mine.

I was thinking in the  Thailand of today its not a requirement by all Thai ladies to get married?... Or at least a marriage that puts any assets at risk? 

Do Good middle class hard working Professional Thai  women insist on marriage or is co habitation acceptable?

Randell get that marriage crap out of your head, its not necessary and its a mugs game.:shock1:

3 hours ago, nupersoodles said:

Your name's not Helmut Sch-somethingorother is it?

I see it, but don't believe it, she must have told you, besides, your spelling is slightly out, its Helmet Sch-Iownthisbitchwithherpesandall

I thought size 10 seemed a bit large.. but I guess you are using the UK sizing?\

UK  2 4    6    10  12    14   16              
US 00  0    2    4     6       8 10    12              

UK SIZE    BUST    WAIST              HIPS

INCHES CM INCHES CM INCHES CM

4          31           78    24        60    33         83.5

6          32           80.5 25     62.5   34         86

8          33          83    26       65     35        88.5

10       35          88    28       70     37         93.5

12       37          93    30       75     39         98.5

It appears Uk size 6-10 would be nice.   I was used to thinking it was 2-6 

8 hours ago, Elkski said:

I thought size 10 seemed a bit large.. but I guess you are using the UK sizing?\

UK  2 4    6    10  12    14   16              
US 00  0    2    4     6       8 10    12              

UK SIZE    BUST    WAIST              HIPS

INCHES CM INCHES CM INCHES CM

4          31           78    24        60    33         83.5

6          32           80.5 25     62.5   34         86

8          33          83    26       65     35        88.5

10       35          88    28       70     37         93.5

12       37          93    30       75     39         98.5

It appears Uk size 6-10 would be nice.   I was used to thinking it was 2-6 

Ah yes the finer details in life. 

What !! compensation?  you'll ruin the freebies we all enjoy!

I like dark hair and smooth Thai skin.  I like how many Thai women look much younger due to avoiding the sun so much.  I also enjoy that the bushes seem to have much smaller natural footprints..

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

The girls are lovely it's their families;

1. family borrows farang's money and pays it back.
2. family asks for bigger loan for business venture.
3. business goes belly up - money gone!.
4. family gets angry when farang asks for loan back
5. family takes what's left from farang.
6. divorce/suicide/accidental death.

And all the while the lady loves you to bits and cannot understand her own family 

If you you can keep your head when others around you are losing theirs - you could finish up the tallest.