What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

I think the difference is the term "a prostitute" and engaging in the "act of prostitution" - a prostitute is someone who's main income / profession is selling herself for money... a girl who is an office worker / student / hotel staff etc that occasionally sleeps with someone for gas money / cash / gifts is engaging in the act of prostitution but not a prostitute if that makes sense --- and to that end A lot of women could be said to prostitute themselves to some degree or another in any culture 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2017 at 10:00 AM, akirasan said:

They don't all have borderline personality disorder which is already a huge advantage over Australian women.  

also they know how to say" i am sorry , and thank you 

never heard women say that where i am from

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1.Because they treat man as real man  if you normal for them.

2.They are cleanest woman with personal hygiene compare to others in the world.

3. They are definitely more steady with their feelings to man  compare to western woman .

4. They manage to live on little money ...western woman do not.

5. So many of them MUST go for "easy" life to support their kids and parents..and Do not think all of them are enjoying it.... that's why they see us western man more steady that their Thai man .

Every western man who lost in their previous marriages in western world can see that much better then those who just visiting Thailand on short vacations.

:coffee1:

• Like 1

On 3.05.2017 at 8:36 AM, Bigdogfarang said:

I think the difference is the term "a prostitute" and engaging in the "act of prostitution" - a prostitute is someone who's main income / profession is selling herself for money... a girl who is an office worker / student / hotel staff etc that occasionally sleeps with someone for gas money / cash / gifts is engaging in the act of prostitution but not a prostitute if that makes sense --- and to that end A lot of women could be said to prostitute themselves to some degree or another in any culture 

For many many cases marriage in western world  it is just legal prostitution ...where mostly man is the looser.

I love how all thai girls have a sick buffalo back home.

This love of animals and wanting to make them healthy is very attractive.

I also love their honesty no matter what a thai girl will always tell you the truth. 

Also for some reason many thai ladies have slong this can be an added bonus.

Edited by wow64
  • Like 2

They are very feminine and very concious of their appearance, unfortunately being Scottish I clashed with my Thai wife constantly as we are from different cultures, I left her recently and returned home, she now has my business in Bangkok to herself but ah suppose that is the price you have to pay. What makes me laugh is 2 of her best friends are now coming on to me and want me to return to be with them, they come across as innocent and demure but in my experience they lack moral fibre and integrity.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wow64 said:

I also love their honesty no matter what a thai girl will always tell you the truth. 

i think you've been mixing with too many bar girls :smile:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, wow64 said:

Oh, a sarcasm contest? That's REALLY funny. lol (land of laughs)

• Like 1

They are very feminine and very concious of their appearance, unfortunately being Scottish I clashed with my Thai wife constantly as we are from different cultures, I left her recently and returned home, she now has my business in Bangkok to herself but ah suppose that is the price you have to pay. What makes me laugh is 2 of her best friends are now coming on to me and want me to return to be with them, they come across as innocent and demure but in my experience they lack moral fibre and integrity.

Perhaps her friends felt at ease with you when you wore your kilt. Hopefully you were "with" and not "without "!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, Ace of Pop said:

Pray tell how you avoid them . ?.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

all joking apart i use the internet sites, sure there are hookers on there free lancing but there easy to suss out cos they will ask you for money. ive met some great ladies on the net not loso ladies some hiso most just normal ladies looking for a descent boyfriend, i dated some of these girls 3 or 4 years and still dating her and never paid for sex or pay a retainers fee, sure paid for meal, pictures and holidays ect.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HooHaa said:

video of a barely legal farm girl trying to look sexy. you dog you.

Barely legal?  18+?  Yeah, everyone can keep telling themselves that.  A former girlfriend of mine (I knew her in her mid-30s) told me how she used to dance in those shows...when she was 14-15.

6 hours ago, catman20 said:

all joking apart i use the internet sites, sure there are hookers on there free lancing but there easy to suss out cos they will ask you for money. ive met some great ladies on the net not loso ladies some hiso most just normal ladies looking for a descent boyfriend, i dated some of these girls 3 or 4 years and still dating her and never paid for sex or pay a retainers fee, sure paid for meal, pictures and holidays ect.

You been paying her for pictures? 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Yes I agree. In England I don't think I've ever heard the term 'go to the movies', It was always 'go to the pictures' or 'the flicks'. Don't know about now. Probably still 'pictures;.

maybe it changed no as we are the older generation now .hahaha

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, catman20 said:

we are the older generation now

Yes we are older. But I would not swap myself now for myself 50 years ago. I see big problems ahead for Thailand and the world.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, catman20 said:

sorry i mean if we went to the movies in England we sometimes call the movies going to the pictures.

The flicks or the cinema I believe is the term used nowadays but it's been a while I could be wrong.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The flicks or the cinema I believe is the term used nowadays but it's been a while I could be wrong.

Yes 'cinema' of course. I was forgetting that.

In my area we had names for the multitude of cinema. We had 3 in Ilford, 3 in Romford, 3 in Barking, 2 at The Chequers and I think one at the Heathway. We would call them by their nic-names. The Chequers cinema we called "The flea pit" and the big Odeon in Barking was "The posh house." Another Odeon in Ilford we called "Saturday flicks" due to good Saturday morning kids programmes and one near to me (merry fiddlers) was called the "Doss house". It was right next to three pubs and the drunks would come out from the pubs at 3pm, go into the cinema to just sleep and snore, and leave for opening time in the evening.

Not all cinema were open in the afternoon so the 'Doss house' was really helpful in keeping drunks off the streets.

On 3/27/2017 at 3:25 AM, bbbbooboo said:

hmmm....their intelligence and logical thinking?

If your profile pic is actually your Thai GF and not you, then I can get what you mean. You must be with her for her intelligence and logic, not for her face or body.