What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:02 PM, Cranky said:

Stereotyping Thai birds is harsh, but fair.  It's a bit like calling all British Leyland cars crap, whilst it is mostly true, good ones could occasionally be found.  You just had to watch out for bullshit mileage, knackered boxes on the Maxi, the Allegro's saggy suspension, Austin Princesses that looked good but fell to bits from day one, the pig-ugly but reasonable workhorse Montego and the scary as hell Dolomite Sprint (A decent brand till Leyland got hold of it).  

Everybody starts with a Mini, they have many experiences to report, mostly fantastic fond memories as they've had nothing else to compare it with being full of the joys of their first motoring experience. Totally unfazed by constant boiling over, awful reliability, rotten to the core under the shiny surface, leaks everywhere and terribly difficult to get rid of, basically nothing but trouble. They would often find out that the "one careful owner" as advertised was total BS and it had been thrashed to bits. Most owners smile on reflection but never, ever get a second Mini.

Now and again you would find a real bargain though, I had a great Morris Marina, true it had been touched-up many times and had a fair bit of body-filler with a lot of miles on the clock but it was cheap to run as it didn't drink much and nobody would dream of nicking it.  Sadly, I didn't like being seen with it so I traded it in for a brand new sporty job that bought nothing but grief.  It went like a rocket but cost a fortune to run as it gobbled fuel, needed new tyres every five minutes and everybody wanted a ride in it.  Ended up giving it away rather than fill it up again.

In the market for something different now, think I'll rent a pick-up.

I acquired a Hunter back in the 80s, old even then and well thrashed. I even had to weld up the drivers seat or sit on the floor. By the time I finished had more bog in it's skin than steel. Most weekends I'd have it on the pavement and bogging another bit. Never painted it, but just used white primer out of a spray can ( was originally white ), and spent many a happy hour in the wreckers looking for bits to fix it.

However, I loved that car and still have fond memories of it. It was a big step up from the mini I had before, as it had a heater and two speed wipers. It even had a lever on the floor to operate the wipers when it was only raining a little bit and one didn't want to be constantly turning the wipers on and off. It went like a rocket ( amazing what a Stromberg double throat carb can do for an engine ), and I did many, many long distance trips without a single problem. Handled like a dream, unlike the heavy as lead steering on the Torana I had after.

Sadly, when I left to go overseas in the early 90s I lent it to someone and a fan blade went through the radiator. It got put out of the way under a bush, and rotted beyond repair. Went to the crusher in 2015.

To get back on subject, I've shifted my eye candy preference to Chinese burds. Plenty of them wandering about up in Chiang Mai, and a higher % of DDG ones than of Thai burds. Have to go to the Mall to see DDG Thai burds but Chinese ones everywhere close by. I saw one at Thapae Gate the other day, every bit as gorgeous as a Korean fashion model, but just a tourist. Very tasty indeed.

Unfortunately, since the turn of century, Thai burds are trending to the plump side, if not actually obese. Big turn off.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 2

Thai women can have their issues like any place.

But, American men are in dire straights.  The place provided me with a good retirement, but the women attitudes and and all this sexual harassment crap is going way overboard.  I think the right girl here is much more loving, giving, and less demanding then them US B's.  Not to mention for older farts much prettier and younger.

The white western male in western countries are a bunch of scaredy cats.  Just afraid.  Mostly begging for some occasional sex.Very sad No thanks!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

But, American men are in dire straights.  The place provided me with a good retirement, but the women attitudes and and all this sexual harassment crap is going way overboard.  I think the right girl here is much more loving, giving, and less demanding then them US B's.  Not to mention for older farts much prettier and younger.

The white western male in western countries are a bunch of scaredy cats.  Just afraid.  Mostly begging for some occasional sex.Very sad No thanks!

Ever heard of MGTOW?  

15 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Just looked it up.  Sounds like a great plan hope it catches on big time before its too late.

Ignoring western women seems to make them interested.

In UK, women sometimes offer to buy me a drink, I never accept..I tell 'em my mum told me not to speak to strange women.

They leave dumbfounded.

• Haha 1

Ignoring western women seems to make them interested.
In UK, women sometimes offer to buy me a drink, I never accept..I tell 'em my mum told me not to speak to strange women.
They leave dumbfounded.

Yes, that’s one word for it. I can think of others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Gracas said:

Yes it seems like St. George (the dragon slayer) retired before his work was completed.

Most likely he retired to Thailand and just said F*** it.

Saladin and his UK muslim army might be in with a fighting chance.

Although not looking happy about it.

images.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/24/2017 at 11:12 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

A woman once told me that for a man to be worth getting to know he had to act like he wasn't interested while actually being interested.

More like slightly interested, but does not give a f***. In general, women want what they can't have.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

A man that can live without a woman gets on well with women.

I dated a lady once in Australia Yeah old ugly me  She was very very pretty Blonde hair blue eyes big boobs nice legs you name it The problem was that i had was when i took her out i all of a sudden i had so many friends i did not know i had that many Wonder why? We use to go out and they were like sharks forming a circle around her while i sat by myself No jealousy I knew i was out of my league dating her and after 2 nights she rang and said she had another appointment :cheesy: Now i got this 52 year old Thai Not bad looking  loves sex  I dont have problem here because most old guys want the younger version ladies  and my Thai lady is thinking Hey i am 52 better stick with this old bugger because soon nobody wants me any more Best part is she is self sufficent so no problems here

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

I dated a lady once in Australia Yeah old ugly me  She was very very pretty Blonde hair blue eyes big boobs nice legs you name it The problem was that i had was when i took her out i all of a sudden i had so many friends i did not know i had that many Wonder why? We use to go out and they were like sharks forming a circle around her while i sat by myself No jealousy I knew i was out of my league dating her and after 2 nights she rang and said she had another appointment :cheesy: Now i got this 52 year old Thai Not bad looking  loves sex  I dont have problem here because most old guys want the younger version ladies  and my Thai lady is thinking Hey i am 52 better stick with this old bugger because soon nobody wants me any more Best part is she is self sufficent so no problems here

She IS very old, ...mines only 50,  always happy, and loveable.

Young pretty girls can be a little boring after a time.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2017 at 5:14 PM, bkk6060 said:

USB's lol.  A port in every storm.

On 11/24/2017 at 3:29 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I acquired a Hunter back in the 80s, old even then and well thrashed. I even had to weld up the drivers seat or sit on the floor. By the time I finished had more bog in it's skin than steel. Most weekends I'd have it on the pavement and bogging another bit. Never painted it, but just used white primer out of a spray can ( was originally white ), and spent many a happy hour in the wreckers looking for bits to fix it.

However, I loved that car and still have fond memories of it. It was a big step up from the mini I had before, as it had a heater and two speed wipers. It even had a lever on the floor to operate the wipers when it was only raining a little bit and one didn't want to be constantly turning the wipers on and off. It went like a rocket ( amazing what a Stromberg double throat carb can do for an engine ), and I did many, many long distance trips without a single problem. Handled like a dream, unlike the heavy as lead steering on the Torana I had after.

Sadly, when I left to go overseas in the early 90s I lent it to someone and a fan blade went through the radiator. It got put out of the way under a bush, and rotted beyond repair. Went to the crusher in 2015.

To get back on subject, I've shifted my eye candy preference to Chinese burds. Plenty of them wandering about up in Chiang Mai, and a higher % of DDG ones than of Thai burds. Have to go to the Mall to see DDG Thai burds but Chinese ones everywhere close by. I saw one at Thapae Gate the other day, every bit as gorgeous as a Korean fashion model, but just a tourist. Very tasty indeed.

Unfortunately, since the turn of century, Thai burds are trending to the plump side, if not actually obese. Big turn off.

Reminds me of my friend with a Vauxhall Viva shouting the merits of a Stromberg, and in my corner I was shouting Weber twin 40's.  Happy daze.

Today:  He got a Porsche and I don't 'got' (Thai taxes are not attractive to westerners, and here in Udon they don't have dealers for interesting cars).  Grab taxi 110 baht for my main trip.  A shiny (but predictably boring) Civic for my girl is fine, no encumbrance on this old fart.  Eats shoots and hasn't left yet.

If they sold Tesla or Type-R's here I might be tempted to pay the Gov't some tax - just "wanting it tax".

19 hours ago, reenatinnakor said:

How do you know she's a lady?

She's a lady.

Way too pretty for me to want to get to know her though. Like the song- never make a pretty woman your wife.

My ex was always getting hit on by Thai guys and would have by farangs if we'd lived where there were any, and she was nowhere near as pretty as the girl in the photo.

Going out with a girl like that is just begging for trouble.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 2