What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

18 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Don't know where you go with your lady but places I go don't have this problem. Sounds more like a zoo. 

And once again......it's not about guys showing off their lady, it's about letting her dress herself. If she wants to wear a short skirt/ dress, as many ladies do, that's her choice. You can't legislate for animals. 

There is no gain in telling a woman how to dress, one choses the right woman that suits oneself.  When we choose to dress in a provocative way, we send a message that we believe our value comes from our looks rather than from our heart. Skimpy clothing says that our worth is in our sex appeal. This is a weak foundation to build self-esteem or self-worth. What happens when we age and the wrinkles start showing? Where will the sense of value and worth come from then? For various reasons (e.g. past sexual abuse, low self-esteem) some believe that their worth comes from how good they look and how many heads they can turn. But that can leave a person feeling empty and alone. All of us, ultimately, want to be pursued and loved deeply because of our hearts and minds, not for our bodies. Dressing in a showy fashion puts the focus on our outward appearance, not on our heart.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

There is no gain in telling a woman how to dress, one choses the right woman that suits oneself.  When we choose to dress in a provocative way, we send a message that we believe our value comes from our looks rather than from our heart. Skimpy clothing says that our worth is in our sex appeal. This is a weak foundation to build self-esteem or self-worth. What happens when we age and the wrinkles start showing? Where will the sense of value and worth come from then? For various reasons (e.g. past sexual abuse, low self-esteem) some believe that their worth comes from how good they look and how many heads they can turn. But that can leave a person feeling empty and alone. All of us, ultimately, want to be pursued and loved deeply because of our hearts and minds, not for our bodies. Dressing in a showy fashion puts the focus on our outward appearance, not on our heart.

So a man can "dress up" but a woman can't. A man "dressing up" would not be seen as provocative, but a woman "dressing up" would. Perhaps chador is the way to go then!!!!!

One can be both intelligent/kind and attractive. Everybody should be confident in the way they look and if you happen to be attractive/handsome, it should not detract from the fact that you are also intelligent/altruistic or whatever. If I am handsome or beautiful why should I not dress to show it if it makes me happy. 

When I see a beautiful "provocatively" dressed woman, I do not instantly go, "Oh she must be evil and thick".  I do not make assumptions about people based on the way they dress.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GarryP said:

So a man can "dress up" but a woman can't. A man "dressing up" would not be seen as provocative, but a woman "dressing up" would. Perhaps chador is the way to go then!!!!!

One can be both intelligent/kind and attractive. Everybody should be confident in the way they look and if you happen to be attractive/handsome, it should not detract from the fact that you are also intelligent/altruistic or whatever. If I am handsome or beautiful why should I not dress to show it if it makes me happy. 

When I see a beautiful "provocatively" dressed woman, I do not instantly go, "Oh she must be evil and thick".  I do not make assumptions about people based on the way they dress.

They need to crawl back into the cave. 

It actually is sharp,  confident, cute, and sexy.

I love it and encourage it makes my juices flow and want to continuously go back to my room for fun:)

I am not here to get married or hang with 50 year olds wearing Muumuu's.

Left that crap back in my home country.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, GarryP said:

The same applies too men.. try walking down beach road in a mankini.

I have noticed that some farang boast of their wealth to attract the ladies..Handsome is as handsome does.

Where did I mention evil and thick?  Read again word for word, you have misunderstood at first glance.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

I actually date woman who dress accordingly... theres huge different between  sexy and bitchy.

However for me if you tend to tell woman what dress she supposed to wear, then its makes you look stingy,needy and feel insecured . If you choose the girl to be your gal, why the hell you want to tell what dress she supposed to wear...take it or leave it/ bite the bullet  , or the girl will leave you soon or later , for another guy who take her for who she is....you can't change people but people change .

Just my 2 cents..no offense

If one has western male thinking and is controlled by females it seems to suit your comments.

If I am going out with some friends to dinner and some music and dancing, I tell her to wear her sexy dress.  She says: Ok sure, want to wear for you.  Not some backlash.

Being a doormat has/is making life hell for men.

But, do whatever you want..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

The same applies too men.. try walking down beach road in a mankini.

I have noticed that some farang boast of their wealth to attract the ladies..Handsome is as handsome does.

Where did I mention evil and thick?  Read again word for word, you have misunderstood at first glance.

You are comparing swimming costumes, not something I would dress up in to go out on the town, nor any woman for that matter.

To quote you, "value comes from the heart". How are you able to make a determination on whether a person has a good heart/is a good person without talking to them? And yet you do that very thing, judging them on the way they are dressed. 

When a man dresses up to go out at night or to a party he puts on his best shoes, slacks, shirt or even a suit, etc. When women do this many often put on high heels, somewhat revealing or body hugging dresses, or other such clothing. Note the difference. Why is it not wrong for a man but wrong for a woman?  Both dress to attract, but it is wrong for a woman to do so in your book because it makes her shallow.    

15 hours ago, GarryP said:

You are comparing swimming costumes, not something I would dress up in to go out on the town, nor any woman for that matter.

To quote you, "value comes from the heart". How are you able to make a determination on whether a person has a good heart/is a good person without talking to them? And yet you do that very thing, judging them on the way they are dressed. 

When a man dresses up to go out at night or to a party he puts on his best shoes, slacks, shirt or even a suit, etc. When women do this many often put on high heels, somewhat revealing or body hugging dresses, or other such clothing. Note the difference. Why is it not wrong for a man but wrong for a woman?  Both dress to attract, but it is wrong for a woman to do so in your book because it makes her shallow.    

The mankini was a metaphor.  Theres nothing wrong with your best bib and tucker,.. its 'style' that's important.

How you dress, and your choice of woman is up to you.

Bear in mind, the divorce rate is quite high, even in the street where I am, its not unusual to hear a rumpus going on in the early hours...

to everyone's amusement.    We're all different, have fun.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 1:09 PM, GarryP said:

Hmmmm. I've never, ever looked at a man and said that he looked sexy in that.

Haven't women been telling us for ever that they want us to want them for their mind and not their body, then dress up with their boobs falling out and heels so high they can barely walk. Go figure 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2017 at 2:31 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmm. I've never, ever looked at a man and said that he looked sexy in that.

Haven't women been telling us for ever that they want us to want them for their mind and not their body, then dress up with their boobs falling out and heels so high they can barely walk. Go figure 

well my thai wife dresses nice and she looks good which makes me happy I dont mind if other men look at her Its a free world lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

#MeToo ........ only it isn't actually 'dating' and what I like most about Thai girls is the price.

36 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

#MeToo ........ only it isn't actually 'dating' and what I like most about Thai girls is the price.

So i take it you pay for sex

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2017 at 8:01 PM, GarryP said:

When you see a beautiful 'provocatively' dressed women...I bet you WILL make assumptions PDQ..   I would also bet a Leo, you would need a blast proof wallet to keep her interested. 

9 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

So i take it you pay for sex

So you judge others?

You brought it up so we can discuss this fact that you have a 53 year old wife and due to your physical problems, admittedly, cannot have sex.

Yes, many of us enjoy our lives/sex tremendously.  2 or 3 times a day sometimes in my 60's. Some of us like paying and moving on do not need to be a human door mat attached to some old lady.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2017 at 2:25 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

You seem to have missed the point of his post.

I doubt if any man in history has been viewed as sexually attractive based only his  form of dress, unless, perhaps, wearing a huge cod piece.

Conversely, a woman can be sexually attractive merely by presenting an ankle in a certain way, even if the rest of her is completely covered. 

What I find puzzling about the female psych is that after they go to great lengths to look attractive, they take offence if men actually look.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pretty-dresses-no-longer-just-women-194645610.html

Next years men's fashion.jpg