What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

19 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

I dated a lady once in Australia Yeah old ugly me  She was very very pretty Blonde hair blue eyes big boobs nice legs you name it The problem was that i had was when i took her out i all of a sudden i had so many friends i did not know i had that many Wonder why? We use to go out and they were like sharks forming a circle around her while i sat by myself No jealousy I knew i was out of my league dating her and after 2 nights she rang and said she had another appointment :cheesy: Now i got this 52 year old Thai Not bad looking  loves sex  I dont have problem here because most old guys want the younger version ladies  and my Thai lady is thinking Hey i am 52 better stick with this old bugger because soon nobody wants me any more Best part is she is self sufficent so no problems here

Not attacking you, but I've noticed that guys tend to think just because a girl has good bone structure and isn't a lard bucket that she's "special". It's always a good idea when assessing a potential partner in life to imagine she has had an accident and her face is all smashed in, and would one still want to be with her for her personality?

The old saying that beauty is only skin deep is very true.

PS, I do know a previously very attractive woman that had a face altering accident, but luckily for her she was also beautiful on the inside ( she was married to someone else when I first met her so not a prospective beloved ). Still married to her husband from before the accident.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not attacking you, but I've noticed that guys tend to think just because a girl has good bone structure and isn't a lard bucket that she's "special". It's always a good idea when assessing a potential partner in life to imagine she has had an accident and her face is all smashed in, and would one still want to be with her for her personality?

PS, I do know a previously very attractive woman that had a face altering accident, but luckily for her she was also beautiful on the inside ( she was married to someone else when I first met her so not a prospective beloved ). Still married to her husband from before the accident.

Interesting point. Would I stay with my GF if her physical appearance was altered by an accident? I believe the answer is yes, because cute is not a matter of bone structure.

She's a lady.

Way too pretty for me to want to get to know her though. Like the song- never make a pretty woman your wife.
My ex was always getting hit on by Thai guys and would have by farangs if we'd lived where there were any, and she was nowhere near as pretty as the girl in the photo.
Going out with a girl like that is just begging for trouble.

Unless you have a wallet to match it, then the pretty girls will be after you also!

23 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know, my late wife had a "potato face" but a heart of gold. Still miss her.

8 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Only one woman dressed respectably..not what I would expect from  Thai ladies.

Really  Well they look great to me They are not naked or wearing low cut top dresses Come on mate they dress even more skimpy in USA than what we are looking at here   Dont forget Thailand is a very warm country:cheesy:

19 hours ago, Mac98 said:

So move to Saudi Arabia.

In 5 months time I have to go to UK mate..parts of it look like Arab country.  Whilst English women walk about like fatted prostitutes.

Its all part of the moral decline of the west.

I guess I'm getting too old.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Really  Well they look great to me They are not naked or wearing low cut top dresses Come on mate they dress even more skimpy in USA than what we are looking at here   Dont forget Thailand is a very warm country:cheesy:

No argument there..but would not like my wife to go out like that..

Would you?

Just now, talahtnut said:

No argument there..but would not like my wife to go out like that..

Would you?

What does she look like?

If she looked good like these ladies most certainly go out looking sexy.

If she is a fat hag then I guess one would be ashamed, then no.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

What does she look like?

If she looked good like these ladies most certainly go out looking sexy.

If she is a fat hag then I guess one would be ashamed, then no.

Going out looking sexy is for bar girls.

For me, modesty is attractive.

8 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Thai girls seem to have a knack for doing both, they appear to be wearing a sexy mini skirt but in reality a pair of shorts under the skirt. They can be very sexy but do it with a degree of modesty, short dress but then sit side saddles on a bike etc.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Odd that the one you consider to be modestly dressed is the one with the most cleavage and bare shoulders.

48 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Odd that the one you consider to be modestly dressed is the one with the most cleavage and bare shoulders.

Most cleavage? Am I looking at a different photo as the girl in the all in one isn't showing any cleavage. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, talahtnut said:

You can bet they would be dressed differently if they were going to their local temple to make merit.

So if they show some leg, they are not dressed respectably? They certainly aren't flashing any boobs. Sounds like you'd be more at home with bloomers and bustles.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

You can bet they would be dressed differently if they were going to their local temple to make merit.

So if they show some leg, they are not dressed respectably? They certainly aren't flashing any boobs. Sounds like you'd be more at home with bloomers and bustles.

5 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

I agree Bazza They look great Lucky he has not seen my step daughter what she wears I am a big guy compared to most Thai men and she wears my shirts as a top and shorts It looks great The shirt looks better on her than me She is 17:cheesy:

6 hours ago, talahtnut said:

In 5 months time I have to go to UK mate..parts of it look like Arab country.  Whilst English women walk about like fatted prostitutes.

Its all part of the moral decline of the west.

I guess I'm getting too old.

Moral decline? In '60s girls went braless under see-through tops; in '70s disco chicks were a dime a dozen; in '80s granny gowns and AIDS hysteria took over; in '90s Christmas office parties were banned; in '00s it became a crime to look at a woman coworker; and now just asking a woman out to coffee who declines is, on the face of it, "an unwanted sexual advance" and you are on a sex registry for life. And you want to encourage more of that? "Let a little sunshine in", at least in Thailand!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Thai girls seem to have a knack for doing both, they appear to be wearing a sexy mini skirt but in reality a pair of shorts under the skirt. They can be very sexy but do it with a degree of modesty, short dress but then sit side saddles on a bike etc.

I accuse you of indecent eye wandering.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, talahtnut said:

You are either out of touch or out in the sticks. You see many women dressed like that in Bangkok in their free time and they are not bar girls. 

And, as another poster said, if you have got the looks why hide them. If the wife/gf is comfortable with what she is wearing,  be that short skirts or shorts, etc. ,why should she care what others think.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Unless you are a control freak why would anyone mind their other half dressing sexy? 

Sounds like insecurity to me. 

Not controlled by me, she has always been like that.

She does't need to walk about advertising herself.

Sounds like the opposite of insecurity to me.

19 hours ago, bazza73 said:

You lot are depraved.

As for the bloomers and bustles, I can't get 'em on any more.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

You lot are depraved.

As for the bloomers and bustles, I can't get 'em on any more.

I've had to give up wearing bloomers and bustles.  Luckily I've still got my corsets, or by beer-gut would be irrepressibly jellifarious