What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

We were in a coffee shop chatting - in normal tones - about the propaganda methods that Lefties used to both create Trump Derangement Syndrome, and to make people believe that Trump colluded with Russia. All of a sudden, an American homosexual starts yelling "I don't want to listen to this hate - I'm leaving!" Soon afterwards, an American woman walks over to us. Then she says " You two are nasty, and unpleasant, people."

Name calling = it's (loudly) all they've got.....

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Because not everyone is a pedantic ........

But some are pediatricians, and angry mobs throw bricks through their windows (happened in UK when I used to live there ... edumacation system being what it is).

2 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

We were in a coffee shop chatting - in normal tones - about the propaganda methods that Lefties used to both create Trump Derangement Syndrome, and to make people believe that Trump colluded with Russia. All of a sudden, an American homosexual starts yelling "I don't want to listen to this hate - I'm leaving!" Soon afterwards, an American woman walks over to us. Then she says " You two are nasty, and unpleasant, people."

Response to them: "There's a mirror with your name on it".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

A pedant is defined as,

" A pedant is a person who is excessively concerned with formalism, accuracy, and precision, or one who makes an ostentatious and arrogant show of learning."

Defined by whom? There’s no point quoting a reference without its source, its ‘bona fides’

10 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Some people are more perceptive than me. I wouldn’t have noticed

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 7:22 AM, suz123 said:

i thought the main thing about thai girls that men liked, was that they were willing to date much older men....lol

one poster said their hair which is gorgeous...but hands and feet? i actually find thai womens hands and feet not attractive. the chinese and indians have dainty ones

other than that, thai women are very beautiful.  - female perspective

Stereotyping is never accurate.  My wife has the cutest little feet and hands.  Like saying all Europeans don't shower.  Not accurate.  Although the Thai water polo team is an award winner.

Perhaps your wife is chinese-thai ? the only ones i am familiar with are from isaan..maybe it is different there.

I also thought only females would notice hands and feet but I have heard a surprising number of men comment on those details (remember Seinfeld manhands haha)

Anyway, this also might be something only a female would notice, but I do not like most of the female thai voices i hear. It is not a soft, lilting sound.....but kind of like a duck

LOL i am not being petty I swear..I actually think the thai female entire package is very appealing and I can see why men are mesmerized by it!

Edited by suz123

24 minutes ago, suz123 said:

Perhaps your wife is chinese-thai ? the only ones i am familiar with are from isaan..maybe it is different there.

I also thought only females would notice hands and feet but I have heard a surprising number of men comment on those details (remember Seinfeld manhands haha)

Anyway, this also might be something only a female would notice, but I do not like most of the female thai voices i hear. It is not a soft, lilting sound.....but kind of like a duck

LOL i am not being petty I swear..I actually think the thai female entire package is very appealing and I can see why men are mesmerized by it!

In bed i find them more natural than white girls.

At times their short memories...when they are PO at you.. and forgive or do not push it anymore....

Then beware of the ones who can recall seconds and minutes...

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 12:00 AM, suz123 said:

When I met my wife, one of many qualities that attracted me was her gentle voice.

I was duped!  One of her friends a few doors away has a voice that I just can't be around, and when they start a door to door conversation (invariably about food), she clones the neighbour and goes into full screech.  After that, because I can't concentrate even with headphones at full volume, I go to the balcony and say "you guys don't need phones, you could be heard on the other side of the village.  Why not just walk over there and talk together .... at normal decibels?".  She does, but the next time they do it again.  I thought you only needed 21 days to learn a new habit, but this has continued for years.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

wow this thread still around ..lol

-Good Take Care

-Gr8 Sex

-Not Complaining too much

-Smells good, do not compare to any hooker you  meet on Smooci or BG/ Hooker , who did several   customer a night

-Thai girl i know take care her body parts very good, doesn't smell awful

if you lucky enough you will find that of course

Edited by NonthaburiBear

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, vinniekintana said:

If you believe that , you'll believe anything.

There's a maxim in MRM circles   'Don't listen to what women say but pay attention to what they do'

...and they will always go for the money.

That's why Thai women will cheat you if she do not speak your language well or you do not speak Thai well... EVERY women fells by sweet talk...and plus.... Thai people are cheaters by tradition... in every way... and foreigners are their best victims.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vinniekintana said:

If you believe that , you'll believe anything.

There's a maxim in MRM circles   'Don't listen to what women say but pay attention to what they do'

...and they will always go for the money.

That's why Thai women will cheat you if she do not speak your language well or you do not speak Thai well... EVERY women fells by sweet talk...and plus.... Thai people are cheaters by tradition... in every way... and foreigners are their best victims.

Thai women may be the most adorable and beautiful on the world, good lovers and good sex fakers too, with older farangs. That's why Thai women will cheat you if she do not speak your language well or you do not speak Thai well... EVERY women fells by sweet talk...and plus.... Thai people are cheaters by tradition... in every way... and foreigners are their best victims. 

On 9/10/2019 at 6:45 PM, Muzarella said:

Thai women may be the most adorable and beautiful on the world, good lovers and good sex fakers too, with older farangs. That's why Thai women will cheat you if she do not speak your language well or you do not speak Thai well... EVERY women fells by sweet talk...and plus.... Thai people are cheaters by tradition... in every way... and foreigners are their best victims. 

You one got no game, street smarts or life experience they may fail.

In many cases a person allows themselves to be a victim due to their ignorance to recognize it.

15 hours ago, Shiver said:

Not sure I agree with this.  I think my girl got with me because she didn't have any easy options when she knew she was going to lose her job imminently, despite rejecting all my (and everyone elses) approaches.  It certainly wasn't because I was hansum/young/so very very funny or anything like that.

We're 9+ years in and just 20 mins I ago I asked if she was going to leave and move to 'the other' or 'another' rental(?).  She said no, I stay with you.  Now for the background:

I'm 16 years older than her, and it's clear who has the looks and who has the scheming (I mean creative and honest) business mind.  I didn't have a lot of cash when I met her, but I met her needs every single time one way or another, have never lied, but as you may have experienced, after the first several years the fire dies down and becomes embers.  I got scammed a few months ago and lost several $USD mill (which I'd only created while with her), and I told her, and her first words were "do you want me to sell my gold to support us?" (no!).  Now I'm not saying this is a Disney world romance story, but when I've been ill over the last few years with an improbable number of injuries and bone breaks including one 'dead cert' life ending sentence, she was there.  It gave me strength to do what I needed to learn that everyone else (inc. 4 independent doctors) to overcome that and make a full recovery.  Granted she's not that driven by sex now whereas before she was accommodating anytime, and that's a frustration, but the hint of making her a kept woman with maid duties and I'll find that elsewhere seems to hurt a lot.

Okay that's a huge overshare, but I'll make it (the security) all back.  She works hard in an establishment I bought for her (that she didn't want or ask for), and I think now she understands that if money can buy it, then it might not be that valuable (time, health, happiness etc).  I hope she remembers those learning's when I'm long gone.  As I write this I can hear her downstairs playing with the dogs and is perfectly content and chirpy in her world, and scared of nobody (I'm the softie, just fairly good at some things that put rice on the table).

Btw, her father was a rampant butterfly and got '6 lead poisonings' which paralyzed him long before I ever came to this country, and the family were tasked with taking care of him until the end.  That might have had a big impression on her view of the world.

All that said, one of my better friends has more girls than days in the week, and with a high turnover rate, is quite candid about it, and is relationship-phobic, so clearly not one size fits all.

I'll shut up now.

Lead poisonings?????