What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

51 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

Why couldnt you have stayed with her then instead of palming her off on me???

That was a very expensive couple of  years!!!

Yes think of what you could have and what you could have been, if it was not for all this mistakes ?

Come on, only one to blaim

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Yes think of what you could have and what you could have been, if it was not for all this mistakes ?

Come on, only one to blaim

LOL All is fair in love and war Well she must of been good in bed  because both of you guys wanted her

11 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

LOL All is fair in love and war Well she must of been good in bed  because both of you guys wanted her

I never had a gf with her x boyfriend name on her, just her favorite uncle, brother and father! 

18 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

Was he German?

Hellmuth love you long time on her lower back!

True, but not with the name, but she had many tattoos and many names all over her body. Big family

Edited by Hummin

7 hours ago, Hummin said:

Hellmuth love you long time on her lower back!

True, but not with the name, but she had many tattoos and many names all over her body. Big family

I questioned if he was German because you said the grandfather was a "very vise man" !!

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 9:48 AM, GarryP said:

Should have been over the pubic mound for those who get lost. 

Surprisingly not many people got that.

On 7/3/2018 at 1:31 AM, ThaiPauly said:

Why couldnt you have stayed with her then instead of palming her off on me???

That was a very expensive couple of  years!!!

£4.23. to be exact?

Edited by talahtnut
addtion

• 2 months later...
On 3/26/2017 at 2:00 PM, akirasan said:

They don't all have borderline personality disorder which is already a huge advantage over Australian women.  

Agree totally. It is however in the eye of the beholder. For example some men like women with long legs, other like women with short legs, myself I prefer something in the middle. 

29 minutes ago, tukadadoll said:

Agree totally. It is however in the eye of the beholder. For example some men like women with long legs, other like women with short legs, myself I prefer something in the middle. 

Some men prefer the reverse.

48 minutes ago, tukadadoll said:

Some men prefer the reverse.

Edited by talahtnut
double post

• 2 weeks later...

So, back to the OP.

Isn’t it just about the fact that some of us have an asian fixation?

It’s not a lot different to why a lot of white women are attracted to black guys.

Who knows what in our DNA attracts us to each other.

Go to San Francisco, and I guarantee you 20% of the couples you see in the street will be a white guy with some version of Asian.

Now it’s not that there is a shortage of Asian men in San Francisco for these women, so I’m assuming that the same attraction works both ways

30 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

So, back to the OP.

Isn’t it just about the fact that some of us have an asian fixation?

It’s not a lot different to why a lot of white women are attracted to black guys.

Who knows what in our DNA attracts us to each other.

Go to San Francisco, and I guarantee you 20% of the couples you see in the street will be a white guy with some version of Asian.

Now it’s not that there is a shortage of Asian men in San Francisco for these women, so I’m assuming that the same attraction works both ways

In London you rarely see black girls with white men..And never see Indian or Pakistani girls with white men.

1 hour ago, The manic said:

In London you rarely see black girls with white men..And never see Indian or Pakistani girls with white men.

Correct..and more and more Brit men wont be seen with Brit women either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's curious, in San Francisco Mrs G would be seen as Asian, and a white guy, asian woman not uncommon.

Here in South Dakota, we live on the edge of the Reservation, she's almost always presumed to be native american, which I have to admit for whatever reason, looks wise Thai's can often look like a squaw

That white/squaw combo here is pretty rare.

Once again it's odd and inexplicable how we are attracted to each other

Edited by GinBoy2

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Same in the USA. Plenty of white/Asian couples though - the model minority. 

You are right and my experience in California is it is not a money grab.

Just the opposite.

Highly educated the majority of those couples the Asian women makes more then the man.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Sure, It’s me that has changed over the years, or is it Asian women retain their girlish features and figures much longer than their western counterparts ?? Or is it just down to availability ??

Not sure what the answer is but I am certainly appreciating the Asian beauties a lot more than I ever did ( probably more than is actually healthy !! emoji51.png)

Mrs G has a theory on this.

She says Asian women are all young, until they sorta fall off a cliff and are suddenly terribly old, with little in-between. 

I’m waiting for the cliff edge with dread! LOL

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

She says Asian women are all young, until they sorta fall off a cliff and are suddenly terribly old, with little in-between. 

Yep you just have to look at your mother in law and...........well sometimes it’s better not to look !!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yup, in my youth and up to... well I don’t really remember when....Asian girls would be last on my list, they just didn’t appeal at all.

In ‘88 I worked in Singapore for a month and that was the first contact I had with an Asian girl but that didn’t change me much.

After that I had a black ( Brazilian) gf but contrary to popular belief I did revert back to white girls afterwards.

But now !!

I’m thinking to myself “ look what I’ve been missing all these years “.

IMO Asian girls/women have retained their femininity and that is the greatest appeal to me right now.

Sure, It’s me that has changed over the years, or is it Asian women retain their girlish features and figures much longer than their western counterparts ?? Or is it just down to availability ??

Not sure what the answer is but I am certainly appreciating the Asian beauties a lot more than I ever did ( probably more than is actually healthy !! emoji51.png)

A story I can relate to..its more than healthy..its the holey grail..know what I mean?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Dont forget, you will go over the cliff edge with her..so you wont notice any change.

Me and the misses hit the bottom of the cliff..and its still as good.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I blame Thatcher, think she started putting something in the water !! emoji51.png

Not far off the truth there, hexafluorosilicic acid has been added to

water in uk for 50 years. It is a neurotoxin. Thats why uk women are nuts,

and the silly uk man puts up with them.

• Thanks 1