What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

6 minutes ago, mike787 said:

don't know but I just feel the sin sot is well worth all of it...when I die can't take it with me, she might as well have it ...love this place and the ladies....Da BEST!!!!!????

.jpg

I'd be paranoid over shoulders that wide, and feet that big.

I'm convinced I see 6 o'clock shadow on that upper lip .............

ladyboy.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

ladyboy.jpg

Her (?) breasts are two heavy (both of them). In 30 years they will droop down to her (?) waist.

I don't like tattoo eyes. Needs to stand closer to the razor (old English Army joke).

4 hours ago, Ggeorge said:

I have been married to a Thai woman for 24 yrs. This may sound like a cliche, but it happens to be true: It's been a 24 year honeymoon. I think what I love about her the most is her sense of humor.  She laughs at my bad jokes.  I know she is just probably doing that to please me; I don't care.  It makes me feel good.  And she is really funny.  She is incredibly hard-working (when we lived in the States she ran an airport) and very wise. I ask her for advice on just about everything, including problems with students (I am a professor).  But above all: Thai women don't seem to age!

Good to be born lucky; I guess.

I've been with my wife for over 10 years. Had our honeymoon in Laos. She didn't like the place and was a real misery for 7 days. I don't joke anymore; just not worth the effort. She has never laughed at anything; except when I fell off the ladder. She sleeps about 20 hours a day.

But; it's not all bad. I've had, on average, five content days a month, and some months I've had really joyful days.

If I ask her advice she calls me stupid farang for not knowing. Last time I asked her a question (about football) she threw the cat at me. That was 7 years ago.

I tried to get her interested in fishing, but she was rubbish. Tangled the line and broke the reel.

But!!!!! I'm sticking with her. She will change one day; hopefully.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Good to be born lucky; I guess.

I've been with my wife for over 10 years. Had our honeymoon in Laos. She didn't like the place and was a real misery for 7 days. I don't joke anymore; just not worth the effort. She has never laughed at anything; except when I fell off the ladder. She sleeps about 20 hours a day.

But; it's not all bad. I've had, on average, five content days a month, and some months I've had really joyful days.

If I ask her advice she calls me stupid farang for not knowing. Last time I asked her a question (about football) she threw the cat at me. That was 7 years ago.

I tried to get her interested in fishing, but she was rubbish. Tangled the line and broke the reel.

But!!!!! I'm sticking with her. She will change one day; hopefully.

Sorry.

Has to be one of the more naive posts I have ever read.

She will change sleeps 20 hours a day?  

I truly feel sorry for you....

8 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Sorry.

Has to be one of the more naive posts I have ever read.

She will change sleeps 20 hours a day?  

I truly feel sorry for you....

Don’t be too emotional..

His post is rather  humorous..

Anyway what i like about Thai girls? Hmmm well i have to say its their small hands.

On 5/1/2019 at 3:13 PM, BritManToo said:

ladyboy.jpg

With a body like that, I think I can overlook the 6 o'clock shadow. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Anyway what i like about Thai girls? Hmmm well i have to say its their small hands.

????

I love their brown smooth skin

Small hands? I guess that certainly makes sense for you.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Haha 1

On 5/1/2019 at 2:53 AM, fusion58 said:

The fact that, unlike their caucasian counterparts, it neither smells like fish nor tastes like chicken. ????

Very valid point. Never had a bad one here, unlike back in England. 

2 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

They do whatever they feel like.

There are 2 sides to this coin though!

Yeah! & that coin flip is heavily weighted 'against' you... 

Try to play the field like her, and it is only 'you' that gets theven 'big trouble want divorce' 

8 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

Well for one, they dont make a huge fuss when you crack your first beer at 11am.

I like it. 

Proves you do not suffer from: wwms

Weak

Western 

Male

Syndrome 

Too many males here suffer from it.   They have and want a mommy who controls and directs their lives. 

Good for you.   Pop one even earlier remember, you are the boss. 

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thinking about it, the thing I liked about Thai women was that they weren't like western women ie, they didn't think they were "special", they never said no, they enjoyed sex, and PC was unknown to them.

I use the past tense, because seems to me that even Thai women have become infected with western beliefs, and many now, even though their grandfathers were probably field hands, do think they are special and their genitals are worth gold.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Berkshire said:

With a body like that, I think I can overlook the 6 o'clock shadow. 

You're welcome to her, I like Thai women because most have small boobs. Another reason I'm not attracted to many western women.

I suspect the one in the photo has a lot of silicone and gets very bad back ache.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You're welcome to her, I like Thai women because most have small boobs. Another reason I'm not attracted to many western women.

I suspect the one in the photo has a lot of silicone and gets very bad back ache.

I don't want to marry the girl....just give her a good rogering.  ????

• Haha 2

On 5/3/2019 at 9:37 AM, bkk6060 said:

I like it. 

Proves you do not suffer from: wwms

Weak

Western 

Male

Syndrome 

Too many males here suffer from it.   They have and want a mommy who controls and directs their lives. 

Good for you.   Pop one even earlier remember, you are the boss. 

Im not sure if you are taking the P...

or not?

lol

but yes, many guys come here and already they are pussy-whipped from ugly fat girls in the west.

Actually many times here on TV, i advised.. "you have to train the Thai woman to your way of thinking"

which is really the best advices, but still you will get dickheads that flamed you saying this sort of thing!

RIchard-heads, is what i call them, and wait for the day soon, they are broke and have to go home.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2019 at 12:13 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Thinking about it, the thing I liked about Thai women was that they weren't like western women ie, they didn't think they were "special", they never said no, they enjoyed sex, and PC was unknown to them.

I use the past tense, because seems to me that even Thai women have become infected with western beliefs, and many now, even though their grandfathers were probably field hands, do think they are special and their genitals are worth gold.

Poverty's lovely.  Other people's is, anyway.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What I love most is that they leave in the morning. Sure they might be sore, bruised and  degraded but just imagine the alternatives.

Being stuck with a western woman who wants to spend the day talking s@@t, eating donuts and basically leaving you with the feeling that it would have been so much easier just going home by yourself and dirtying a tea towel.

• Haha 1

i thought the main thing about thai girls that men liked, was that they were willing to date much older men....lol

one poster said their hair which is gorgeous...but hands and feet? i actually find thai womens hands and feet not attractive. the chinese and indians have dainty ones

other than that, thai women are very beautiful.  - female perspective

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suz123 said:

i thought the main thing about thai girls that men liked, was that they were willing to date much older men....lol

one poster said their hair which is gorgeous...but hands and feet? i actually find thai womens hands and feet not attractive. the chinese and indians have dainty ones

Hey, thanks for your input good to get a female perspective.

For me, and I would assume most males here could care less about the hands and feet.  Probably more of a female observation. Same I guess checking out their shoes and handbag which I do not pay much attention to either.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2019 at 7:22 AM, suz123 said:

I had a friend here from UK (a Dyke as it happens) who had what I thought of as a straight GF, who pointed out to me that she thought they had horrible feet (I never got around to looking that far down, but then again she's a shoe designer).

Non issue though, since you don't look at the mantle piece when poking the fire.  I do wish we could communicate though.  It's not binary opposite, but something approximate to tangent of trinary.  But OMG I'm stunned every day when I see my wife, and she's not a 20 something either.  Just awesome and frustrating at the same time.