Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great to tip a few with so many last night.

See you all next Friday at Gullivers.....location map attached.

post-13660-1174757375_thumb.jpg

Well it ook a while to post but, a great night Friday (yes its english proper this time Raro)

Look forward to seeing everyone at gullivers on Friday next

PS was that harris we saw at Blues factory tonight? I think so.

Well it ook [spellchecker turned off?] a while to post but, [punctuation: the comma must stand in front of the "but"] a great night Friday [order of words] (yes its [please do not confuse the possessive pronoun "its" with the apostrophised "it's"] english proper [order of words again] this time [punctuation, missing comma] Raro [here no capital letter needed as "raro" is correctly spelled without capitals] [punctuation, sentences must close with a full stop, here also an exclamation mark may be appropriate.])

Look [grammar: sentences must start with a subject and the gerund "I am looking" would have been appropriate] forward to seeing everyone at gullivers [Proper nouns are spelled with a capital as first letter] on Friday next [you seem to have a problem with the word order...][missing full stop]

PS [punctuation: after "PS" should be a column] was [the first word of a new sentence should start with a capital letter] that harris [and forgot the capital first letter again...] we saw at [missing article] Blues factory tonight? I think so.

Dear bazmlb,

we can see a clear improvement compared to your previous post as we could at least make sense out of it. However, we would like to enourage you to join our little course "Posting in proper English between 2 and 4 am after a night out in town".

For more info you can buy me a beer.

With best retards

raro

/edit: I missed one....

Edited by raro

:o

Well it ook [spellchecker turned off?] a while to post but, [punctuation: the comma must stand in front of the "but"] a great night Friday [order of words] (yes its [please do not confuse the possessive pronoun "its" with the apostrophised "it's"] english proper [order of words again] this time [punctuation, missing comma] Raro [here no capital letter needed as "raro" is correctly spelled without capitals] [punctuation, sentences must close with a full stop, here also an exclamation mark may be appropriate.])

Look [grammar: sentences must start with a subject and the gerund "I am looking" would have been appropriate] forward to seeing everyone at gullivers [Proper nouns are spelled with a capital as first letter] on Friday next [you seem to have a problem with the word order...][missing full stop]

PS [punctuation: after "PS" should be a column] was [the first word of a new sentence should start with a capital letter] that harris [and forgot the capital first letter again...] we saw at [missing article] Blues factory tonight? I think so.

Dear bazmlb,

we [should be capital W] can see a clear improvement compared to your previous post as we could at least make sense out of it. However, we would like to enourage [<deleted>? enourage?] you to join our little course "Posting in proper English between 2 and 4 am after a night out in town".

With best retards

raro

I will gladly buy you that beer, i will just hide the antidote!

I see yours is so perfect too :D

:o

Dear bazmlb,

we [should be capital W] [nope, continuing sentence] can see a clear improvement compared to your previous post as we could at least make sense out of it. However, we would like to enourage [<deleted>? enourage?] [how to turn on that bloody spellchecker...]you to join our little course "Posting in proper English between 2 and 4 am after a night out in town".

With best retards

raro

I will gladly buy you that beer, i will just hide the antidote!

I see yours is so perfect too :D

:D

Ok getting back on Topic here

Thanks again Bert for a wonderful night Friday everyone enjoyed it.

Next Friday look forward to seeing everyone at Gullivers at 7pm

The following Friday was mentioned we might venture out to the Lake to Montys, does anyone have any other suggestions for venues we can add to the list to try

The following Friday was mentioned we might venture out to the Lake to Montys, does anyone have any other suggestions for venues we can add to the list to try

Thanks Baz for bringing the Lake up, I was going to bring this up on a new thread but this will be ok. I feel people will get a little bored of doing the same thing every week and it will become a little stale. Why not have a few social nights and days out that will pehaps make our little social group larger. Yes hire a bus and have a night at the Lake, get one of those big tables at the Berliner and have a German night, sure Raro can help on that loads of frothy beer and pork!!!. Hire a good, large and safe boat and have a booze cruise, lunch on board and a little fishing and swimming, great family day, head over to the island on Hardtiens speedboats and spend the day on there beach and restaurant, the booze cruise and Island great for a Sat or Sun. That will do for now I am sure you all have plenty of ideas.

Thanks Baz for bringing the Lake up, I was going to bring this up on a new thread but this will be ok. I feel people will get a little bored of doing the same thing every week and it will become a little stale. Why not have a few social nights and days out that will pehaps make our little social group larger. Yes hire a bus and have a night at the Lake, get one of those big tables at the Berliner and have a German night, sure Raro can help on that loads of frothy beer and pork!!!. Hire a good, large and safe boat and have a booze cruise, lunch on board and a little fishing and swimming, great family day, head over to the island on Hardtiens speedboats and spend the day on there beach and restaurant, the booze cruise and Island great for a Sat or Sun. That will do for now I am sure you all have plenty of ideas.

Put me down (and mamanoddles) for the mini bus and night at the lake and the booze cruise great idea! :o

post-40792-1174811178.gif

Edited by begsaresponse

Glade to see the usual suspects signing up for Gullivers this Friday but what about the rest of you locals? If you are not doing anything important next Friday then come to Gullivers.......we don't bite.....well maybe one of us might......anyway come out for some Fun!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Glade to see Baz and raro have synchronized their dictionaries, maybe begsaresopnce should get a copy... :o

What's the point........he couldn't read it anyway !

Ok you guys I surrender. :D Baz/Raro please send me your dictionary, and I will do my best to read it. :o I have been a bit pissed this last few days....I know no excuses.

And yes mamanoddles is in fact mamanoodle..........................my apologies my dear. :D

Anyway getting back on subject perhaps we will see John101 on April 20 for pissup.....unless its cancelled becaus he is in town!

post-40792-1174905298.gif

Next week Friday is a function from the British Chamber in Pattaya...will join you guys later!

Great ideas from Basset! Booze Cruise is booked and as for the lake...I heard the Maprachan Resort has a strong relation to this board... :o

As I am somewhat lazy and haven't bothered reading back through all the previous posts in this thread, would I be correct in assuming that there is a PissUp planned for 20 April ?

It just so happens that I should be home by then (barring unforeseen circumstances) ! As well, I was planning on having a birthday party somewhere the week following (around the 27th). It's too early, and I'm too far away right now to start making definite plans for that, but I'll let you know (maybe) :o

Hey Kerry darling! I'm sure we can arrange something. It's still a month awayl. But defo would be lovely tol see you again! I'm down ther a couple of times a month anyway. If you fancy a col.d one or two, a PM is only one click away. :o

Elsie and Kerry....may I remind you that this is the Pattaya Piss-up thread and not Asiafriendfinder... :o

I see you know the difference all too well between both sites raro :D

I just support the sponsors... :D

What's the point........he couldn't read it anyway !

Ok you guys I surrender. :D Baz/Raro please send me your dictionary, and I will do my best to read it. :o I have been a bit pissed this last few days....I know no excuses.

And yes mamanoddles is in fact mamanoodle..........................my apologies my dear. :D

Anyway getting back on subject perhaps we will see John101 on April 20 for pissup.....unless its cancelled becaus he is in town!

Regisaponse,

You know I don't drink !

John

As I am somewhat lazy and haven't bothered reading back through all the previous posts in this thread, would I be correct in assuming that there is a PissUp planned for 20 April ?

It just so happens that I should be home by then (barring unforeseen circumstances) ! As well, I was planning on having a birthday party somewhere the week following (around the 27th). It's too early, and I'm too far away right now to start making definite plans for that, but I'll let you know (maybe) :o

Kerryd,

Since April 20th is a Friday and 3 days after Songkran we will be in the need of a piss up. Just keep an eye on this thread for the location. Then come out and join the Usual Suspects for a night of Fun. :D

rokit

all of you with a camel hair allergy are reminded to stay away from April 20th recon....

Any reason why in particular 'camel hair allergy'? :D Is it because it might get up someones 'hump'? :D:D

Kerry might bring his fiancee from the 'stan.... :o