Video Road Rage: Man in the Civic vs female motorcyclist!

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why motorcycle riders in Thailand should carry a 1/2 meter length of steel chain with an old padlock at the end.  A couple whacks with that and the car windshield would be a mess and the bonnet would have many dents.  Should the driver object a whack across his head would give him cause to reconsider.

On 4/6/2017 at 0:18 AM, mauGR1 said:

she is not a victim she could have avoided it. but she was a victim of assault.

for your information i love women and i am a very careful driver. im sorry if

i rattled your cage.

On 4/6/2017 at 0:18 AM, mauGR1 said:

Sorry, but the car driver did everything wrong, coming out of the soi without waiting, stopping in the middle of the road, and then attacking the poor woman, so, what should she have done to avoiding it ??

That guy is a public danger, he should not be on the road , if you ask me.

It's really pathetic to blame the victim, if i happen to see something like that , it would be difficult for me not to punch the thug.

On 4/6/2017 at 0:44 AM, oldgent said:

and that would make you a thug as well

No. Are you joking?? You still come across as someone who seems to have something against women, regardless of what you say.
That would not make him a thug as well. It would make him a proper gentleman and a good citizen defending a woman from an unprovoked assault by an out of control maniacal thug who should have his vehicle confiscated for being a danger on the road and himself thrown into jail for assault. Thank God the woman wasn't going a bit faster and was paying attention so she didn't T-bone right into the side of that idiot's car.

I can't even imagine how sad it must be for your wife, if there is a woman out there who could put up with you. You are saying that you would consider a guy a thug if he came to the defense of your wife or daughter after such a lowlife attacked her!??? I would take him out for a nice dinner and write a letter to city hall asking them to recognize a good citizen!

1 hour ago, Sig said:

No. Are you joking?? You still come across as someone who seems to have something against women, regardless of what you say.
That would not make him a thug as well. It would make him a proper gentleman and a good citizen defending a woman from an unprovoked assault by an out of control maniacal thug who should have his vehicle confiscated for being a danger on the road and himself thrown into jail for assault. Thank God the woman wasn't going a bit faster and was paying attention so she didn't T-bone right into the side of that idiot's car.

I can't even imagine how sad it must be for your wife, if there is a woman out there who could put up with you. You are saying that you would consider a guy a thug if he came to the defense of your wife or daughter after such a lowlife attacked her!??? I would take him out for a nice dinner and write a letter to city hall asking them to recognize a good citizen!

Chill out Sig.. only having a bit of banter . if you look at posts 60/61 you will see Maugr1 laughed it off.

you can take me out for dinner

On Wednesday, April 05, 2017 at 4:04 PM, oldgent said:

would,nt like to get on the wrong side of her what a stubborn woman

she should have backed up her motorcycle no problem then

He shouldn't have tried to make the turn if the road wasn't clear.

It was her right of way. She wasn't speeding either. He blocked her way.

He shouldn't have turned at that time. Simple as that.

He started it and his actions during the conflict were far worse.

(I am not just trying to stick up for the woman here, I actively try to blame women as much as possible, actually)

Edited by FruitPudding