leather car seat?

Try Master M. They did work for us and it was completely ok. Their web site seems to indicate just covers but I saw a complete re-upholster there, and they will do leather but also PU Leather.

I only use leather seats in all my cars since 2008. I always buy the model with leather seats and I am very happy with them. I don't have long-term experience because we change the car about every 3 years.

Gesendet von iPad mit Thaivisa Connect

26 minutes ago, juehoe said:

I only use leather seats in all my cars since 2008. I always buy the model with leather seats and I am very happy with them. I don't have long-term experience because we change the car about every 3 years.

Gesendet von iPad mit Thaivisa Connect

Ah ...You like getting a very hot bum ? ... too:smile:

In the UK we had a Volvo with leather seats and a Merc with cloth seats..

The Volvo seats were a pain in winter, that's why Volvo fitted heaters in the seat, and hot in the summer where your body absorbed the heat.

The Merc seat were OK any weather, same as my Vigo cloth seats, never a heat problem..

10 hours ago, transam said:

In the UK we had a Volvo with leather seats and a Merc with cloth seats..

The Volvo seats were a pain in winter, that's why Volvo fitted heaters in the seat, and hot in the summer where your body absorbed the heat.

The Merc seat were OK any weather, same as my Vigo cloth seats, never a heat problem..

Leather seats are better for amorous adventures as they are easier to maintain ... well so someone told me .... 

Ah ...You like getting a very hot bum ? ... too:smile:

I also feared this, because I preferred fabric seats back in Europe. My Thai girlfriend and wife now wanted leather seats.

We avoid to park in the bright sun. We also use 60% window firm and drive white cars. The aircons of modern cars cool the car down very fast.

So I never had problems with a «hot bum». The steering wheel can get hot, but this is only a problem the first 1-2 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app