Red Bull heir Boss tight lipped in London about return to Thailand

webfact

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? he is a coward who ran away and his daddy is supporting him., and what's with the foreign lap dogs? guess who is paying thmI see that wimp has a camo jacket on! what's he trying to prove and what's up with the lap dogs, guess who is paying them!

for a second - staring at the video - I thought he was trying to enter the all- important "...house no. 10 ..." but then was relieved to see that he is not yet up the ladder that high and just trying "house no. 42"

3 hours ago, fruitman said:

It seems that loads of superrich kids who drive sportscars come to London a lot. The arabs even bring 3 cars with them just for a weekend london. They race those things like idiots, pay the fines with a smile and make all hardworking people look stupid.

The london jetset is not what it was in the past.

I know one hotel in London where the hotel car park has more Arabic script number plates than GB plates, bet they do not pay the congestion charges. 

5 hours ago, alocacoc said:

I do. He got just mentioned on a current news from CNBC.

Worth to read.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/27/red-bull-heir-enjoys-jet-set-life-4-years-after-hit-and-run.html

a quote from above:

Prayuth Petchkhun, a spokesman for the prosecutor's office, said the case is under review because extra investigation was needed. He would not specify what that extra investigation involved. :saai:

we know EXACTLY what that extra investigation involved-

MORE brown envelopes!!!  :post-4641-1156693976:

3 hours ago, seancbk said:

Is there any substance to yours?

Do you employ 10's of thousands of people?   

Does anything you do put large sums of money into lots of people's pockets?

Do you provide entertainment to millions of people through your company and the events it sponsors?

So that's OK then- he can kill with impunity so long as he entertains people along the way. What a strange mindset.

1 hour ago, Smarter Than You said:

Be interesting to see if any Thai media asks Prayuth for a quote on this topic... or are they going to abdicate from from jobs and let the PM remain tight lipped as well?

There are some critics about Pr**** in foreign press, particularly related to this Red Bull story. I won't it quote here. But easy to find.

If Thai authorities go to block all this foreign newspapers who criticized the Thai gov, there will not be much left.  May be the only positive thing is, due the big name involved in this disaster, it gained international attention.

Edited by alocacoc

2 hours ago, MorristheRunt said:

Good to see what the free press of a country can do. Keep up the good work Associated Press.

It's a tragedy that the press here in Thailand can't report freely, I am sure they would have some very interesting stories.

With the creativity level here quite low they would probably follow him around and report what he ate for lunch and dinner. 

This man was a flight risk.

Why was he allowed to leave the country?

Why was his passport not confiscated by the RTP?

Has this mas an occupation?  if not, why has he been allowed to not appear in front of the authorities?

Why has General Prat...sorry Prayut at not spoken about this case?  A very high profile crime, bringing shame to the Nation of Thailand.

Edited by MorristheRunt

5 minutes ago, Redline said:

I hope the media in London stays on him, and the media everywhere he goes stays on him.  Everyone should know he killed an innocent man, and nothing happened to him.  He deserves to be called out.

Well said, at the very least the Red Bull Companies reputation is going to take a hammering.....well deserved

Money talks. I agree.

So what would happen IF an online campaign was launched

asking everyone worldwide to STOP BUYING RED BULL

until this "heir" steps up and faces the charges.

Maybe Mr. Grandfather of Red Bull - the Alpha Male

- would have a word with "the Boss" ???

2 minutes ago, kentrot said:

Money talks. I agree.

So what would happen IF an online campaign was launched

asking everyone worldwide to STOP BUYING RED BULL

until this "heir" steps up and faces the charges.

Maybe Mr. Grandfather of Red Bull - the Alpha Male

- would have a word with "the Boss" ???

I believe that the grandfather died quite a few years ago. No reason to believe that he would have done anything different to what the family is doing now.

14 minutes ago, MorristheRunt said:

This man was a flight risk.

Why was he allowed to leave the country?

Why was his passport not confiscated by the RTP?

Has this mas an occupation?  if not, why has he been allowed to not appear in front of the authorities?

Why has General Prat...sorry Prayut at not spoken about this case?  A very high profile crime, bringing shame to the Nation of Thailand.

Q1 - Because he is very wealthy.

Q2 - Because he is very wealthy.

Q3 - Because he is very wealthy.

Q4 - Because he is very wealthy.

Q5 - Because he is very wealthy.

8 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I believe that the grandfather died quite a few years ago. No reason to believe that he would have done anything different to what the family is doing now.

Not even sure they own it now.  I think he may be spending the interest on the proceeds of the sale.  I think it is an English owned company now.  Boycotting it may have no effect on his wealth.  He might have to get a few other people to boycott it with him. I wonder how many million cans a day he usually drinks?

6 hours ago, fruitman said:

Also the UK looses face a lot by letting guys like him hide in their capital. 

Why has everybody forgotten that within 5 minutes he had another person who claimed he was the driver during the accident?

He should just get rid of this, go to Thailand and go see the judge..after that his name is clean and he can enjoy his money/life.

How exactly does the UK lose face when they have no legal right to hold him or bar him because the useless Thai Justice system has not even issued an arrest warrant after 5 years.  You think that if he goes to "see the judge his name will be clean"?

Obviously, you know exactly how the Thai justice stystem works for toe rags like this wealthy moron.

5 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

He is not going to Show Why the charade. He is london away from the short arm of the law here in Thailand

There are 2 chances he will be in the police station to answer the charges The first one is SLIM and the second one is NON and Slim just left town

So you figure it out

I believe its "Bob" and "No" actually

Happy to know what he still enjoy his life ! I would love to see what all the idiots would think if it was their son in the same situation ? So funny that you cannot imagine and be honest.

I wish him to escape all this shiiiteee.

20 minutes ago, JAG said:

Q1 - Because he is very wealthy.

Q2 - Because he is very wealthy.

Q3 - Because he is very wealthy.

Q4 - Because he is very wealthy.

Q5 - Because he is very wealthy.

Yes we know General Prayuth is very wealthy.Why mention it so many times? What we want to know is why he hasn't spoken about this crime?

1 hour ago, Psimbo said:

So that's OK then- he can kill with impunity so long as he entertains people along the way. What a strange mindset.

No the strange mindset is the one seen on this forum of vilfying anyone who is rich, and acting as if you wouldn't use every tool at your disposal to avoid prison if you were him.

What happened was an accident.   He didn't intend to kill anyone.   I don't think anyone should be punished excessively for an accident like that.   I certainly wouldn't want to be and I can't believe anyone else on here would.   

Banned for life from driving, made to pay much more compensation ($100,000 that the policeman's family got is a bit low, it should have been at least $1,000,000) and perhaps given a suspended sentence so if he does anything else wrong before the suspended sentence is up, then he has a problem.

4 minutes ago, seancbk said:

No the strange mindset is the one seen on this forum of vilfying anyone who is rich, and acting as if you wouldn't use every tool at your disposal to avoid prison if you were him.

What happened was an accident.   He didn't intend to kill anyone.   I don't think anyone should be punished excessively for an accident like that.   I certainly wouldn't want to be and I can't believe anyone else on here would.   

Banned for life from driving, made to pay much more compensation ($100,000 that the policeman's family got is a bit low, it should have been at least $1,000,000) and perhaps given a suspended sentence so if he does anything else wrong before the suspended sentence is up, then he has a problem.

Too many ridiculous comments, in your one post, to go through.

38 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Not even sure they own it now.  I think he may be spending the interest on the proceeds of the sale.  I think it is an English owned company now.  Boycotting it may have no effect on his wealth.  He might have to get a few other people to boycott it with him. I wonder how many million cans a day he usually drinks?

You think?   Ever heard of using Google to actually find out.  

Red Bull GmbH is an Austrian commpany headquartered in Austria.   It is owned 50/50 by the Yoovidhya family in Thailand and Austrian entrepreneur Dietrich Mateschitz.

In 2016 they sold 6 billion cans of Redbull globally.

So any suggestion of a boycott is laughable.