Three killed as truck drives into crowd in Swedish capital - media

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, transam said:

ANSWER my question.................Don't duck out.......If your daughter was taken out by one of these religious nuts what would be your thoughts ..?

The question is, why would the thoughts of someone who has just had a loved one killed be especially valuable for guidance?  It seems to me that the opposite is the case.  Though I do understand that in some Islamic countries, you can offer a cash settlement to family members and be let off the hook if they decide to accept the case and forgive you. Maybe you'd be happier under a Saudi system of justice?

Or maybe we should fill juries with the relatives of murder victims instead of an impartial panel?

Yours is not an intelligent question and obviously doesn't deserve an answer.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Flustered said:

You are definitely trying to inflame and wind members up.

Comparing drunks and industrial accidents to terrorists is beyond the pale. This thread is about the tragic deaths in Stockholm due apparently to to an Uzbekistan immigrant Muslim terrorist.

How you can condone Muslim terrorist murderers is beyond me unless of course you support their beliefs.

I'm sure you can cite the text where I condoned Muslim terrorist murderers.  Please share that with me.

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

The question is, why would the thoughts of someone who has just had a loved one killed be especially valuable for guidance?  It seems to me that the opposite is the case.  Though I do understand that in some Islamic countries, you can offer a cash settlement to family members and be let off the hook if they decide to accept the case and forgive you. Maybe you'd be happier under a Saudi system of justice?

Or maybe we should fill juries with the relatives of murder victims instead of an impartial panel?

So YOU will not answer my question, a very simple one.........What would you think about a religious nutter killing your daughter for nothing........

Just tell us your thoughts.....Very simple........Go for it....

It's not fair to target the whole group based on the actions of a few.

If we could just get the bat shit crazy jihadists to follow that rule....  In the meantime, everyone's a target of opportunity.  You don't even have to be a Christian.

Edited by 55Jay

Once again, there are 20 million muslims in western europe. In 2016 about 140 people died from Muslim Terrorist attacks. This boils down to 7 people per million or .7 per 100,000 muslims.  If you think that this constitutes a serious threat, then I advise you to stay indoors and make sure your residence is all on one floor. You're in more danger from stairs than you are from terrorists.

Don't know where you get your numbers from but most research sites agree on there being between 43 and 44 million Muslims in Europe in year 2016 and that they are the fastest growing group....

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, just.a.thought said:

Don't know where you get your numbers from but most research sites agree on there being between 43 and 44 million Muslims in Europe in year 2016 and that they are the fastest growing group....

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I believe your figures include Russia and its various moslem republics. That's why I specified Western Europe.

33 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

If your daughter was taken out by a Muslim nut what would your thoughts be....?

1 minute ago, transam said:

If your daughter was taken out by a Muslim nut what would your thoughts be....?

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

So you dodge the question again....I now have the message.....Tell your daughter...:sad:

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

Actually, what can contribute to an increase in these attacks is the kind of over the top reaction of people like you. Attention and being taken seriously as a grave threat is exactly what these people want.  And they're finding plenty of dupes.

After all, these punks are just the Junior Varsity (JV) team.  Don't give them the satisfaction, it only elevates their stature, and gives them the credibility and attention they seek.  

Maybe these numpties, and their puppet masters, will become so frustrated at being ignored, they'll give up this silly caliphate everywhere nonsense and associated pin-prick attacks, and just go away.   Never mind, we wuz jus kiddin'. 

If you're taking bets against history, I've got 100 Baht burning in a hole in my pocket.  I'll take a side bet for 500 that your password isn't the only thing you've lost.  :blink:

17 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Both wrong.

More death brought to the streets of Europe by murderers who pervert their claimed religion in order to sow hate, division and fear for political ends.

As has been shown time and time again these people do not represent Islam, are not supported by the vast majority of Muslims and are, and have been for many years, repeatedly condemned by Muslims of all sects around the world.

Fact: ISIS and similar groups have killed far more Muslims, Shia and Sunni, than they have non Muslims. One example: Baghdad bombing: Iraqis remind world that most of Isis' victims are Muslims after more than 160 killed.

Condemned by muslims of all sects.Ha ha ha.You can se them berhind the newsreportees making cheringsigns and big smiles.The imams in Sweden are NOT condeming this.He was a 39 year old muslim from uzbekistan,wanted for terrorcrimes in russia.

16 hours ago, Flustered said:
17 hours ago, 7by7 said:

As has been shown time and time again these people do not represent Islam, are not supported by the vast majority of Muslims and are, and have been for many years, repeatedly condemned by Muslims of all sects around the world.

Unfortunately these people do represent Islam. They are not Buddhists, not Christians, not Hindus, not Sikhs they are Muslims.

As I said in the preceding paragraph of that post

17 hours ago, 7by7 said:

More death brought to the streets of Europe by murderers who pervert their claimed religion in order to sow hate, division and fear for political ends.

These Islamist murderers no more represent Islam and Muslims than organisations like The Army of God, Eastern Lightning and The Lord's Resistance Army represent Christianity and Christians.

You've probably never heard of these terrorists; because, apart from the Army of God which operates against abortion clinics and gays in the USA, they do not attack targets in the West, so the Western media tend to ignore them.

16 hours ago, Flustered said:

The only way to stop these terrorists is for the Muslim community to go against tradition and report anyone displaying extreme tendencies to the authorities. I know this goes against the grain and that it will require a complete change of mind set for a Muslim to report a Muslim but to stop this, it has to happen.

There have been many reports of the police and other security services in Belgium, France, the UK and elsewhere foiling ISIS plots, arresting the plotters and imprisoning them.

These operations are intelligence led, and that intelligence comes, in part, from the community in which the terrorist are hiding; the Muslim community.

2 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

You're in more danger from stairs than you are from terrorists.

This is the argument always trotted out by the dim-bulb end of the Leftist apologists.

They put out some giggly item about lightning strikes, or electric toasters, or lawnmowers (or stairs) being more statistically dangerous than terrorism, so perhaps we should focus on those instead. This is a very silly argument.

If there was a movement out there actively trying to kill people by miswiring toasters, or loosening stair-rods, then we'd want to know about it. It's the intent that matters; that's why we focus on terrorism.

Terrorism, because it has intent, has the potential to escalate its death count greatly and rapidly; stairs and lawnmowers do not.

5 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

As I said in the preceding paragraph of that post

These Islamist murderers no more represent Islam and Muslims than organisations like The Army of God, Eastern Lightning and The Lord's Resistance Army represent Christianity and Christians.

You've probably never heard of these terrorists; because, apart from the Army of God which operates against abortion clinics and gays in the USA, they do not attack targets in the West, so the Western media tend to ignore them.

There have been many reports of the police and other security services in Belgium, France, the UK and elsewhere foiling ISIS plots, arresting the plotters and imprisoning them.

These operations are intelligence led, and that intelligence comes, in part, from the community in which the terrorist are hiding; the Muslim community.

Exactly. And for the most part it is working which is why these cells have become smaller and smaller and these car carnage moves whilst tragic, represent the posts are being moved to avoid detection. 

1 hour ago, transam said:

So your daughter is ONE who gets taken out by a religious nut....What are your thoughts....?

Sadness at her death, anger at those responsible.

Those responsible being the murdering terrorists; not the millions worldwide who follow the same religion the murderers claim to follow. The millions worldwide who live their lives peacefully with no desire to force their beliefs upon, let alone murder, anyone.

How would you feel about Christians if your daughter were in Uganda and killed or raped by members of The Lord's Resistance Army?

2 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Sadness at her death, anger at those responsible.

Those responsible being the murdering terrorists; not the millions worldwide who follow the same religion the murderers claim to follow. The millions worldwide who live their lives peacefully with no desire to force their beliefs upon, let alone murder, anyone.

How would you feel about Christians if your daughter were in Uganda and killed or raped by members of The Lord's Resistance Army?

Hey, I want an answer from this guy, not you, if his daughter was taken out by this religious stuff his thoughts....Am not interested in your scenarios I am interested in the murders inflicted on innocents because of a religion.... Don't back away from the fact that the GLOBE has innocents taken out by a religion, if you can't see or do not want to see that fact then you are daft...

1 minute ago, transam said:

Hey, I want an answer from this guy, not you, if his daughter was taken out by this religious stuff his thoughts....Am not interested in your scenarios I am interested in the murders inflicted on innocents because of a religion.... Don't back away from the fact that the GLOBE has innocents taken out by a religion, if you can't see or do not want to see that fact then you are daft...

Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic: all have had thousands more people 'taken out by a religion' than Europe has.

That religion is Christianity.

I am asking you a question; will you answer it or dodge the issue?

4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic: all have had thousands more people 'taken out by a religion' than Europe has.

That religion is Christianity.

I am asking you a question; will you answer it or dodge the issue?

Have YOU lost the plot....We are talking here of a Muslim offshoot killing NOW all over the world for nothing.....Get your head in gear and stick to the topic....There are NO Christians involved........GOT IT...........

45 minutes ago, bumling said:

Condemned by muslims of all sects.Ha ha ha.You can se them berhind the newsreportees making cheringsigns and big smiles.The imams in Sweden are NOT condeming this.He was a 39 year old muslim from uzbekistan,wanted for terrorcrimes in russia.

Muslims of all sects do condemn ISIS and other Islamist terrorists; I and others have provided many links to this on many previous occasions. Google it.

I have not found any reports yet of Swedish Imams condemning this attack: yet. However, there was plenty of condemnation coming from them in 2010 after the Stockholm bombing and 2016 Malmo bombing.

I haven't seen the news reports you refer to; but do not doubt that there were idiots making fools of themselves behind the reporters. Unfortunately this happens almost everywhere when cameras are in public areas. I certainly saw it whilst watching coverage of the Westminster attack. But the idiots on this occasion were all whit and obviously not Muslims.

If you are consistent with your 'logic' you must believe this meant these non Muslims were celebrating the attack and supported the motives of the attacker!

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Have YOU lost the plot....We are talking here of a Muslim offshoot killing NOW all over the world for nothing.....Get your head in gear and stick to the topic....There are NO Christians involved........GOT IT...........

Not in this attack, not in terrorism in Europe; but there are plenty involved in terrorism in sub Saharan Africa, India, China.

You asked a member how he would feel if his daughter was killed by terrorists and have lambasted him for not answering..

Yet you refuse to answer the same question yourself!

17 hours ago, ddavidovsky said:

Again: these are guys embittered by a cultural inferiority complex. I seem to be the only person with that insight, and the situation won't improve until the world understands that and tackles the issue at source.

There is no logic in assuming this has anything to do with immigration - immigrants have more reason to feel grateful to their host countries than to attack them. If they didn't happen to be living in western countries, then they'd be killing western tourists on holiday instead. 

Or be killed by their ruling forces

5 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Not in this attack, not in terrorism in Europe; but there are plenty involved in terrorism in sub Saharan Africa, India, China.

You asked a member how he would feel if his daughter was killed by terrorists and have lambasted him for not answering..

Yet you refuse to answer the same question yourself!

I have not been asked the question if a Muslim took out my daughter for nothing....You are being your usual self and trying to take the spotlight off Muslims....Your next usual move is to call me a racist...Had years of that from you...

6 minutes ago, transam said:

I have not been asked the question if a Muslim took out my daughter for nothing....You are being your usual self and trying to take the spotlight off Muslims....Your next usual move is to call me a racist...Had years of that from you...

Your actual, original question was

2 hours ago, transam said:

So your daughter is ONE who gets taken out by a religious nut....What are your thoughts....?

I am asking you the same question.

Will you answer?

Edit: Please provide evidence of when I have ever called you a racist. Islamaphobe, maybe; but I don't recall ever calling you a racist.

Edited by 7by7

18 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Both wrong.

Surely hate, division and killing is just what their religion teaches, in the Medina part of the Quran at least where kill the unbelievers where ever you find them and Mohammad talking about striking terror against his enemies trumps the earlier verses. Jihadists are just being good Muslims in their eyes and have all the scripture to back them up, you can't blame them 100% as they have been brainwashed by it.

Here are some moderate muslims, in the middle of London.

When the leftists will wake up? Never, because they hate our western values. They live in their own bubble. They don't understand, they will attacked first from the religion of peace. Pure hate.

Edited by alocacoc