Thai Girls and why I no longer believe in Darwin's Theory

Kinnock

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:34 AM, Tech65 said:

Well, allow me to say, the idea of "cat-people" and "dog-people" is inconsistent per se.
Why not to say instead:
- men who like responsible women that can help you in your life and the life of your children,
- men who like lazy irresponsible selfish bitches who wants only to be spoiled and rip your money off just doing nothing

Nothing to do with animals, dont you think?

I like cats and dogs in the same manner, but I DO NOT like the spoiled selfish cat-women who have been portrayed here.

I don't think the posters in this thread are portraying selfish women?  Personally I think many (most?) Thai girls make excellent mothers. 

I also think most the comments follow the original theme of an affectionate appreciation of the common traits between cats and Thai girls.

I noticed another similarity last week .....

The cats I've shared my life with all seem to feel that a locked door is an affront to the universal cat-law of a 'right to access all areas'.  They would sit at the door and meow and scratch until I opened the door, then they would instantly lose all interest and walk off.  My Cat-women was having a loud and long phone call with her mother (why do people feel they need to talk loud on phones just because the other person is far away - it's not a tin can and string - it has electronics), so I went upstairs and locked my door to get some peace.  She instantly dropped the call and started banging on the door asking what was wrong.  I unlocked the door - and she went back to her call!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like cats, so I certainly wouldn't want a woman with cat-like tendencies or a woman who had to be looked-after or cared-for. I prefer an intelligent productive woman as a partner and not one who is more of a pet.

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

Don't like cats, so I certainly wouldn't want a woman with cat-like tendencies or a woman who had to be looked-after or cared-for. I prefer an intelligent productive woman as a partner and not one who is more of a pet.

I wish you luck. I truly hope that you find one before you are old enough to collect your pension.

On 5/20/2017 at 4:09 AM, Familyonthemove said:

Interesting to see the comments in this thread are polarised.

Amongst pet owners I've heard it said there's 'cat people' and 'dog people'.

Perhaps people who like Thai girls are cat people?

Great movie, 'cat people' Natasha Kinski i believe. I saw the original (1940's) i believe. I knew a young lady from Soi Bhukeaw years ago. Her name was Cat. She was the best I'd ever known.Saw her on and off for 3 years, until a guy snatched her out of the bar. A real fun girl. Good English, good fun, wicked sense of humour.

Ahhh, Cat, one pussy i will always miss.

3 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Great movie, 'cat people' Natasha Kinski i believe. I saw the original (1940's) i believe. I knew a young lady from Soi Bhukeaw years ago. Her name was Cat. She was the best I'd ever known.Saw her on and off for 3 years, until a guy snatched her out of the bar. A real fun girl. Good English, good fun, wicked sense of humour.

Ahhh, Cat, one pussy i will always miss.

Your comment about liking a good fun girl with a wicked sense of humour suggests you're a 'cat person'?

'Dog people' appreciate a woman's earnings potential, loyalty, stability and her ability to look after them.   

1 minute ago, Familyonthemove said:

Your comment about liking a good fun girl with a wicked sense of humour suggests you're a 'cat person'?

'Dog people' appreciate a woman's earnings potential, loyalty, stability and her ability to look after them.   

Thank you for your post. It read like one of the fortune readings you get at the temple after 'shaking the sticks' I loved it. Yes, i am very much a cat person.I love the independence of the feline. I like the fact that you never choose a cat, a cat chooses you.I even like the way, they turn their back on you when you reurn from holiday. We have 2 cats and three dogs, and i have to say, i love my dogs dearly, but the cats are something else.The female of the two, is on the verge of telling me her jellical name.. Did you know that cats have three names. Their family name, that we call them, their name that other cats call them, and their jellical name, which is the name they are given by their cat,in  the heavyside layer. No,(before you start thinking i am some sort of nut) I am truly a cat lover. Please accept this post, in the way it is meant. Sometimes i like cats and dogs, better than i like people.

14 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I wish you luck. I truly hope that you find one before you are old enough to collect your pension.

I am already old enough, been collecting my pension for 10 years, and found the woman 40 years ago.  Too bad so many of you can't seem to find one; I found three intelligent productive women. Kept the third one, she had even more to offer.

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:37 PM, Kinnock said:

I don't think the posters in this thread are portraying selfish women?  Personally I think many (most?) Thai girls make excellent mothers. 

OT.

Well, experiences are experiences, everybody has got their own. For what I can see Thai women in general are NOT excellent mothers. At all.

Just my observation.

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Minnehaha said:

Thai female's irrational commitment to family is the antithesis of how cats relate to their families. 

and yet ...

cats dont care at all about their sexual partners and Thai females are quite similar

There are many of us on this forum who are married to thai ladies. I have been with my wife for 10 years.

I find your insinuation that she like all thai females lacks sexual mores as highly offensive.

If I were to express how I really feel I'd most likely be banned.

Yet another on here who feel it appropriate and even amusing to blacken the name of all thais based on little else but dissatisfaction or life having passed you by.

I hope you are proud of yourself

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Tech65 said:

What can I say,, good luck for the future with a woman like this. Sounds like a great choice.

Juts one suggestion, if you allow me: use her like a pet-cat, spoil her bying her the extremely expensive whitening f. creams and other f. lady's b.s,  but never get the crazy idea like make her the mother of your future child. Think she is a cat, and men can't make babies with animals. And you and your child will be safe.

You ruined it by continuing after 'what can I say'.

14 hours ago, Fulwell53 said:

There are many of us on this forum who are married to thai ladies. I have been with my wife for 10 years.

I find your insinuation that she like all thai females lacks sexual mores as highly offensive.

Yet another on here who feel it appropriate and even amusing to blacken the name of all thais based on little else but dissatisfaction or life having passed you by.

It was a joke, so you can calm down. 

And having been here since 1990 and had all kinds of relations all over the country with all types of women I made a generalization about a certain substrata of Thai girls the readers of forum likely to know and have relations with. 

I am married with children and monagamous. The wife is highly educated and that is not an accident.  Her allegiance to family is typical but she is nothing like a cat or typical thai girls who look for foreign men. 

If you dont think it is funny ... Dont laugh. But do yourself a favor and dont take it personally. You will be happier in life

Just now, Minnehaha said:

It was a joke, so you can calm down. 

And having been here since 1990 and had all kinds of relations all over the country with all types of women I made a generalization about a certain substrata of Thai girls the readers of forum likely to know and have relations with. 

I am married with children and monagamous. The wife is highly educated and that is not an accident.  Her allegiance to family is typical but she is nothing like a cat or typical thai girls who look for foreign men. 

If you dont think it is funny ... Dont laugh. But do yourself a favor and dont take it personally. You will be happier in life

By the way, do I know your wife?

On 4/18/2017 at 0:20 PM, Peterw42 said:

Very clever observations, I would worry if the GF starts coughing up fur balls though.

Haha....not necessarily my friend! It all depends on where she's been licking :partytime2:

On 6/4/2017 at 5:25 PM, Fulwell53 said:

What do you expect, unfortunately Thailand does not attract the best quality foreigners, some are OK, but the rest are shady in many areas to say the very least...

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/06/2017 at 8:24 AM, dexjnr555 said:

What do you expect, unfortunately Thailand does not attract the best quality foreigners, some are OK, but the rest are shady in many areas to say the very least...

I am reliably informed that the self-appointed forum best quality foreigners tend to go for the aisle seats in Economy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2017 at 5:37 AM, Kinnock said:

...  Personally I think many (most?) Thai girls make excellent mothers. ...

Mine did. 

On 7/10/2017 at 2:35 AM, SheungWan said:

I am reliably informed that the self-appointed forum best quality foreigners tend to go for the aisle seats in Economy.

I go for Strapped to the Wing Class.  

karl_malisa.jpg

Edited by Damrongsak

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2017 at 4:10 PM, marko kok prong said:

Well i love Pussy's.

Yeah we all do if they  did not have would be piled up at the rubbish tip 5 + high  . And thats how u get pussy wipied until u r wallet is wiped out in thai or else where same deal no money no honey 

On 4/18/2017 at 4:42 PM, cruisemonkey said:
On 4/11/2017 at 1:30 PM, Kinnock said:

...and if she's not sleeping, she's eating - yet she never gains weight.

Amazing isn't it? Yet western girls end up with asses wider than the transom on the Queen Mary!

that's the advantage when having a western girl.

If they did not have a pussy they all would be stacked 5 high at the rubbish tip and at an unfathomable depth below

, mans down fall that pussy cat get you pussy whipped and wiped out bank account's , its a womans world , not a mans world " darwin was right ..

On 6/15/2017 at 0:24 AM, dexjnr555 said:

Indeed.

And were just talking about foreign residents, less the casual traveler/tourist.

Shhh..

We'll keep this our little secret, as they surely don't recognize there real character.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Foozool said:

Sorry, Not all Thai girls fit in this category. ??

A better bet that 90% of Thai girls don't belong to this stereotyped classification.

Using the usual comparatives is just as daft.