Gays turning Pattaya park into midnight sex den

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as i have seen, this mess is not actually at the fitness park, but on the other side of the winding road, there is no park, just a wilderness, every time i walk the shortcut to bali hai pier, the next road after the tourist police, i am offered drugs and blowjobs, these girls, maybe ladyboys, mainly serve the bus drivers of the dozens of busses, that are parked there, it happens since more than 10 years already, they are not aggressive.

16 minutes ago, pattayahenry said:

as far as i have seen, this mess is not actually at the fitness park, but on the other side of the winding road, there is no park, just a wilderness, every time i walk the shortcut to bali hai pier, the next road after the tourist police, i am offered drugs and blowjobs, these girls, maybe ladyboys, mainly serve the bus drivers of the dozens of busses, that are parked there, it happens since more than 10 years already, they are not aggressive.

Glad to hear, that the Bus Drivers are not aggressive near Buddha-Mountain. The Gays leaving all this mess behind ?

=BUDDHA MOUNTAIN IS FOR EVERYONE !

Cheers.

2 hours ago, NickJ said:

Light the whole area up. Get rid of this. Cameras. And patrols with fleshlights. 

I think you mean flashlights because if the patrols had fleshlights it will make the problem worst.

Here is a fleshlight for straights, for gays it has a different kind of orifice :shock1::

31Ll4WgVInL.jpg

3 hours ago, NickJ said:

Light the whole area up. Get rid of this. Cameras. And patrols with fleshlights. 

You do know that a "flesh light" is a masturbation device for men, right?

Freud sends his regards.

Maybe there is a mathemathical equasion to it:

- Short time room Bht 300.-
- Lady drinks (beforehand) Bht 300.-
- Lady Bht 1000.
A total of Bht 1600.-

Total cost at "Buddha-Mountain" Bht 300.- Basically for the same "Hokus-Pokus".

I hope the British Pound is not dropping any further.:smile:
Cheers.

5 hours ago, NickJ said:

Light the whole area up. Get rid of this. Cameras. And patrols ... 

Also, this sort of thing has been going on in almost all cities outside the permafrost zone since the beginning of time. You close one area, the "outside fans" will find another.

Of course, it's not just the gays who engage in this sort of thing. Going to work in La Linea, Spain one early morning, I happened to come upon a straight couple going at it in full intercourse in a public area - quite the surprise in the morning.

There are  public toilets on both sides of this park. They are broken to pieces and have brown stuff smeared over walls and floors.

Even the rats have moved out. Why not take a picture of them and post it to facebook ?

Show people that the authorities care even less than the jackers, joggers.

Edited by berybert

Well I experienced a not so pleasant sight last year. I use the hills to exercise around late afternoon or just after sunset. 

I normally start from the jogging track and move over to the wilder area toward Pattaya park. Suddenly I spot a fat older white guy ,  almost naked with his dxxx out . There is a younger boy masturbating him in the public view for everyone to see. I know this is Pattaya but I was shocked for a few seconds , I shouted something like "find a room " before I continued jogging.  

I wish I had the camera with me,  it would make some headlines in the local news .  

I exercise there late at night for the past 10 years, this is old news. even late at night 8-10PM there's still plenty of people exercising, even the gays out to engage in outdoor activities dress like joggers most of the time and they rarely harass the proper joggers and they keep out of sight so what's the harm here? no money to be made?

18 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Sex-in-public is a big turn on. There should be more of this.

Agreed but one does have to respect certain societal norms and legalities.

Having said that, it has nothing to do with why my girlfriend and I got banned from Wal-Mart.

2 hours ago, digbeth said:

I exercise there late at night for the past 10 years, this is old news. even late at night 8-10PM there's still plenty of people exercising, even the gays out to engage in outdoor activities dress like joggers most of the time and they rarely harass the proper joggers and they keep out of sight so what's the harm here? no money to be made?

Now come on digbeth that is sexist . Gay joggers and proper joggers , which sort of jogger would a lady boy be ?

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, Destiny1990 said:

now understand why bali hai park will be full with video observation.

??? Since they destroyed Bali Hi park to build the stupid car park nothing exists that could be called a "park" anymore, unless referring to the cars that don't park in it.

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

??? Since they destroyed Bali Hi park to build the stupid car park nothing exists that could be called a "park" anymore, unless referring to the cars that don't park in it.

Well atleast its painted green so it will blend in better hahaja.