What happened to the Happy Zone? Chaotic scenes as Walking Street brawl caught on camera

webfact

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Eli1 said:

Bring back the Australians English Americans Germans Dutch and so on at least they don't drink at 7-Eleven and at least they don't all go out in groups following someone holding a flag going from place to place that have been allocated for them how is that helping the economy you speak to most Thais and they prefer us than any of those people you mentioned above like the Russians Chinese Arabs Iranian and the tight ass Indians...

They demonized us all a few years back.

Now the have the true cream of the crop.

Quality Tourists for the World Class Family Destination. :jap:

1 hour ago, Thaidream said:

It's no wonder the powers to be want to close the place down.  Filled with degenerates. the Westerners are disappearing because the 'fun' has gone and now replaced by children trying to play a man's game.  

Well we are all partly to blame. It is Internet forums (like this and others) that have made all the information about pattaya (and Thailand) readily available to every halfwit POS in every corner of the globe. 

Opened the floodgates for the 2 week millionaires and people who would have been otherwise not savvy enough/enough free time or resources to find it in their own. Inevitably prices go up and service levels go down.

It seems that the growing numbers of Arabs, Indians, Chinese etc has coincided with a decrease in western tourists. Not sure if that's related at all.

I am curious to know what the small business owners make of all this?

Nothing extraordinary in Pattaya. The tensions they have in their home countries, they are also bringing to Pattaya.

Add in to that:

there's a virtual huge desert nomad tent over Pattaya :sleep: 

-  obscuring from Allah that they aren't only drinking alcohol by medical reasons, but huge quantities for recreational use.

... so - not accustomed to alcohol - scenes like that can be observed regularily, though most times near their watering holes.

The guy in the Police uniform should go home and take it off and put his Hello Kitty Pajamas on. Just standing there watching.

As for the "Brawl", well that was a non-event. Those two guys should pay the girls a few baht and take some lessons.

9 hours ago, fruitman said:

So now young arab kids go to pattaya? TAT is promoting there so these folks might be the next generation of quality tourists.

arab kid's  ?  these two young sissified men fight like high school girls .... yes "God is great" .....

Ahhhh, walking street. I can remember when all the old women, dressed in black would come out early in the morning and sweep the front steps of the bars and restaurants. They would give you a circumspect smile and continue with their chores of washing the windows, before making their way to the local butchers to buy sausages and bacon for their husband breakfasts. How the air smelled of Jasmin and scented flowers along the pretty sidewalks, and the air was alive with the cry of hens having laid the first eggs of the day. Where mustachioed, old men would play dominoes and checkers on the tables of the street and drink cups of strong, highly sweetened black coffee. Oh how a pretty dark haired girl would walk along the street, tossing her pony tail in the most provocative way. Wait a minute, Ive just woke up, this is Cyprus i'm talking about. Nah! walking street is still a shit hole!

33 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Ahhhh, walking street. I can remember when all the old women, dressed in black would come out early in the morning and sweep the front steps of the bars and restaurants. They would give you a circumspect smile and continue with their chores of washing the windows, before making their way to the local butchers to buy sausages and bacon for their husband breakfasts. How the air smelled of Jasmin and scented flowers along the pretty sidewalks, and the air was alive with the cry of hens having laid the first eggs of the day. Where mustachioed, old men would play dominoes and checkers on the tables of the street and drink cups of strong, highly sweetened black coffee. Oh how a pretty dark haired girl would walk along the street, tossing her pony tail in the most provocative way. Wait a minute, Ive just woke up, this is Cyprus i'm talking about. Nah! walking street is still a shit hole!

Your story reminds of working for a couple of years in a place where the smell of coffee from the neighbours woke me up and I would make mine to add to the aroma or walk 10 metres to the local cafe and have an espresso hit.

On the drive to work through the vinyards there was no problem to stop and grab a bunch of grapes of the vine at the roadside and eat them on the way to the office.

I wont try to describe the factory canteen food at lunch time because most people wouldn't believe it, when you got a glass of wine or a small beer to wash it down.

I dont have many years left but I am going back there and I want to die there. Not here.

Edited by overherebc

I am going to bookmark this one; it made me laugh outloud. I think  the two arabs/persians are rich/connected and that is why they didn't get the shit kicked out of them. Probably from the nations new friend Bahrain, you betcha.