Father murders his baby daughter on Facebook Live

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The photo shows a young child who looks at her father with the questioning innocence that only those of this tender age possess. 

Never in her short life could she imagine for a moment that one of the few people in the world she knows and trusts is about to do the unthinkable.

How utterly harrowing - this brought me to tears.

As to her father - what of him? The distress of this the babies murder together with the way he publicised it haunts me so much, that only violence towards him eats at my soul.

9 hours ago, Minnie the Minx said:

Big difference between reading a news item and watching live a murder don't you think? 

At least the people watching live did not know the outcome like you did and had no choice to uptrend the story like you and I.

Edited by csabo

I looked at that little face (ive just seen the post)looking up at her dad, with trust in those eyes.That beautiful little face, with no knowledge of what is to come. I can not watch the clip. I wont deny, its made me cry. I am furious with rage. I want to go out and beat the shit out of the first person i see.I am even having trouble posting this. I was a single dad with my daughter from 6 till she was 18. I could never imagine harming such an innocent.Its a good job i am in a village and not in Patts

I would not be responsible for my actions.I want to smash something.

Good night sweetheart, rest in peace.

1 minute ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I want to go out and beat the shit out of the first person i see.

I would not be responsible for my actions.I want to smash something.

TBH, the killer guy probably had the same mentality as that

Hurting people and breaking things, doesnt solve anything

Horrific Facebook Live video finally made inaccessible Tuesday evening

By The Nation

21859d1b370d864ec06acca725e55db9.jpeg

A Facebook Live video that showed a man putting a noose around his 11-month-old daughter’s neck and hanging her from the roof of an abandoned building in Phuket province finally became inaccessible on Tuesday evening.

However, it was not clear whether the horrific video clip had been blocked by Facebook.

Earlier in the day, the Public Health Ministry had urged the online social-media giant to remove the video from the Internet.

The clip, which lasted more than four minutes, shocked the public and left the family distraught. 

The father who broadcast the killing of his daughter via Facebook Live committed suicide after the killing, but that act was not included in the live broadcast.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30313357

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-4-25

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

TBH, the killer guy probably had the same mentality as that

Hurting people and breaking things, doesnt solve anything

I dont care what you say. I am me, and that is the way i feel. Do you have any kids. Have you got a wife who raised them?I was both mum and dad to my girl, there was no mother on the scene. I had to explain about sex, drugs and rock and roll.

I have seen the look of trust in my girls eyes knowing  that i would never hurt her.

I dont give monkeys about mentality.

"Hurting people and breaking things, doesn't solve any thing" well,  it would make me feel a lot better right now.I bet there's a few dads out there who feel the same as me.

It doesn't matter what i do, the little girl will still be dead, but the rage in me has been created by that piece of garbage called her father.

11 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

"Hurting people and breaking things, doesn't solve any thing" well,  it would make me feel a lot better right now.I bet there's a few dads out there who feel the same as me.

I really hope that there isnt

How much violence would you need to inflict on a random person in order to make yourself feel better ?

A few punches, put them in hospital, kill someone ?

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I really hope that there isnt

How much violence would you need to inflict on a random person in order to make yourself feel better ?

A few punches, put them in hospital, kill someone ?

You are obviously missing my point. I would want to make him feel as bad as i could about what he had done. I would want him to be as scared of me as i could possibly make him. I would want revenge for her.

Why? whats the matter, have you no kids that would raise this sort of anger in you. because if you did, you would understand how other, good parents feel, when a useless piece of excrement does this to a child.

7 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

You are obviously missing my point. I would want to make him feel as bad as i could about what he had done. I would want him to be as scared of me as i could possibly make him. I would want revenge for her.

Why? whats the matter, have you no kids that would raise this sort of anger in you. because if you did, you would understand how other, good parents feel, when a useless piece of excrement does this to a child.

"I want to go out and beat the shit out of the first person i see."

Who are you talking about, the killer (who is now dead) or, as you posted, the first person that you see?

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

"I want to go out and beat the shit out of the first person i see."

Who are you talking about, the killer (who is now dead) or, as you posted, the first person that you see?

My frustration is that the killer is now dead. He got off lightly, and he took the cowards way out. Have you ever been so blinded by rage that you might feel things that might not be exactly the right thing to do. When i read that post, i was incensed, i was angry beyond belief.And i still am. But as i said, that is me, and there is no way my wife would have let me out of the door. She knows me of old, from when some customer( we had 2 bars in patts for 5 years) tried to pull her over the bar by her hair, because he thought she had padded a bill.She knows my anger when it involves my family.

Yes you are right, i wouldn't have killed the first person i saw and it was a rash statement. And i admit i was wrong to post it. But i still cannot understand how you can be so calm over what happened to that kiddy. Unless of course you are a member of the Pattaya chapter of the salvation army.

33 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I dont care what you say. I am me, and that is the way i feel. Do you have any kids. Have you got a wife who raised them?I was both mum and dad to my girl, there was no mother on the scene. I had to explain about sex, drugs and rock and roll.

I have seen the look of trust in my girls eyes knowing  that i would never hurt her.

I dont give monkeys about mentality.

It doesn't matter what i do, the little girl will still be dead, but the rage in me has been created by that piece of garbage called her father.

I  can concur   with   your  outrage and  feelings  of  rage.

This  sad  and  sick  weak individual  took it  upon himself  to  destroy the  life  of  his  own daughter...probably  as  some  form of  revenge  for  events  either  imagined  or  real  but   not  of  such significance  as  to  justify  his  self  indulged  actions !

He  may have  been  the genuine genetic   "parent" but he  was obviously never  a real  father.

2 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

I  can concur   with   your  outrage and  feelings  of  rage.

This  sad  and  sick  weak individual  took it  upon himself  to  destroy the  life  of  his  own daughter...probably  as  some  form of  revenge  for  events  either  imagined  or  real  but   not  of  such significance  as  to  justify  his  self  indulged  actions !

He  may have  been  the genuine genetic   "parent" but he  was obviously never  a real  father.

You know it brother. Amen to that.

17 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

But i still cannot understand how you can be so calm over what happened to that kiddy. Unless of course you are a member of the Pattaya chapter of the salvation army.

I do find it extremely upsetting as well, I just would feel any better if I went out and attacked someone and began smashing things up

10 hours ago, colinneil said:

The internet is a wonder full thing.

The things that can be done now because of the invention of the internet is staggering.

The internet( social media) is also creating evil in the world.

The world is becoming 1 sick sh,,t hole of a place, and i for 1 am will not be sorry to leave all this evil behind when i pass away.

You got that right.  In my youth music was about love or broken romance and Ricky and Lucy had separate beds, today music is increasingly vulgar, and you can't watch a movie without the obligatory sex scene, which generally adds nothing to the story. Vulgarity seems to be the matter of course and now we have the Housewife of Wherever  discussing vagina rejuvenation. This is the state of television today. God help us! Facebook has a difficult task keeping up and monitoring all that is going on within its pages.  I fear that 20 years from now there won't be people like me that can live without paying constant attention to social media.  Facebook and the like were once a nice way of keeping in touch but it's gotten to the point that people no longer communicate personally.  It has become an impersonal tool and to me it is become almost worthless as there is so much crap posted by my "friends" as to be annoying. Now we have people posting murders live.  It's become quite pathetic.  

Edited by Trouble

5 minutes ago, Trouble said:

You got that right.  In my youth music was about love or broken romance and Ricky and Lucy had separate beds, today music is increasingly vulgar, and you can't watch a movie without the obligatory sex scene, which generally adds nothing to the story. Vulgarity seems to be the matter of course and now we have the Housewife of Wherever  discussing vagina rejuvenation. This is the state of television today. God help us! Facebook has a difficult task keeping up and monitoring all that is going on within its pages.  I fear that 20 years from now there won't be people like me that can live without paying constant attention to social media.  Facebook and the like were once a nice way of keeping in touch but it's gotten to the point that people no longer communicate personally.  It has become an impersonal tool and to me it is become almost worthless as there is so much crap posted by my "friends" as to be annoying. Now we have people posting murders live.  It's become quite pathetic.  

" Hey Lucy, you got a lot of 'splaining to do"

8 minutes ago, Trouble said:

I suppose its a case of getting ones head out of ones ass and joining the real world, which is full of nasty people.

Because  there  are  people  that  believe  a  Big Mac is  a real   hamburger  it seems  that they  also  believe  that   everybody   should  like  them.  And  that they should  only  be   able  to use   Big Mac   English  language.

No  surprise  when   their  school  books  come  sponsored  with  the  Golden Arches   logo  on  every page !

Zuckerberg says they are doing all they can to stop incidents/tragedies ( speaking in response to questions about the murder/suicide case in the US). Now this....and before it so many dozens and dozens of teen suicides due to cyber bullying.

Apologists will say that Facebook only provides the platform. True, in a way but it is simply outrageous that the clip of this tragedy stayed online for more than 6 HOURS while FB's committee made some determination about it, presumably. 

That issue is squarely on Zuckerberg and he can continue to pose as the honest broker and 'hail fellow well met', but IMHO he's not much more than a rat with a gold tooth, squirrelling away billions but unable to introduce mechanisms to make his product safer ( and , in this case, when he couldn't reasonably be expected to be able to stop it, left the murder of a baby online for hours....only removed when the BBC complained).

The product needs to be rendered safe , particularly for the vulnerable who are exposed to bullying, violence, harassment through it.

8 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Zuckerberg says they are doing all they can to stop incidents/tragedies..........., squirrelling away billions but unable to introduce mechanisms to make his product safer ( and , in this case, when he couldn't reasonably be expected to be able to stop it, left the murder of a baby online for hours....only removed when the BBC complained).

The product needs to be rendered safe , particularly for the vulnerable who are exposed to bullying, violence, harassment through it.

That is a problem, but What is the solution ?

FB has over a Billion subscribers, all uploading millions of photos and videos everyday from around the World, It wouldnt be feasible to have, say, 50 000 FB moderators constantly watching what people are posting and deleting content .

FB can only act after a certain video has been bought to their attention, there is already "report buttons" where people can report any objectionable material

As soon as this video was bought to FBs attention, it was deleted

How do you suggest that FB make it safer ?

5 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Zuckerberg says they are doing all they can to stop incidents/tragedies ( speaking in response to questions about the murder/suicide case in the US). Now this....and before it so many dozens and dozens of teen suicides due to cyber bullying.

Apologists will say that Facebook only provides the platform. True, in a way but it is simply outrageous that the clip of this tragedy stayed online for more than 6 HOURS while FB's committee made some determination about it, presumably. 

That issue is squarely on Zuckerberg and he can continue to pose as the honest broker and 'hail fellow well met', but IMHO he's not much more than a rat with a gold tooth, squirrelling away billions but unable to introduce mechanisms to make his product safer ( and , in this case, when he couldn't reasonably be expected to be able to stop it, left the murder of a baby online for hours....only removed when the BBC complained).

Can  not  disagree ! It has  become  an open source  of  sensationalized  items  which  due  to  the  apparent  " difficulty"  in  either   policy  or procedure is feeding  the  demise  in social attitudes.

While   debate  over  what is acceptable across  the  public  domain it has to be  acknowledged  that social  media provides  a  social context.

Does  the  world  need  to  be  desensitized   to  chaos?

Or is  it a  strategy for ?

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

FB has over a Billion subscribers, all uploading millions of photos and videos everyday from around the World, It wouldnt be feasible to have, say, 50 000 FB moderators constantly watching what people are posting and deleting content .

FB can only act after a certain video has been bought to their attention, there is already "report buttons" where people can report any objectionable material

Well, you're right of course: the genie is out of the bottle and would be very difficult to put back. But we can't go on having these teens bullied into suicide ...and now the overtly violent incidents in the past 2 weeks.

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

It wouldn`t be feasible to have, say, 50 000 FB moderators constantly watching what people are posting and deleting content.

Of course not, that would be bad for business and slice into the billions of $$$$$$$$$ this company is ranking in every year. Facebook provides the gun, so why should it be responsible for those who provide the ammunition? That again would be bad for business. 

I consider facebook as public enemy number one and would love to see it hacked and taken off line. But that I guess is wishful thinking.

5 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

It wouldn`t be feasible to have, say, 50 000 FB moderators constantly watching what people are posting and deleting content.

Of course not, that would be bad for business and slice into the billions of $$$$$$$$$ this company is ranking in every year. Facebook provides the gun, so why should it be responsible for those who provide the ammunition? That again would be bad for business. 

Im sure that is more to do with just money .

To stop any offensive videos getting posted, you would have to post a video to FB, they watch it and then decide whether you can post it or not .

That would take a huge logistical effort and it would make posters uncomfortable about having to have their posts approved, before they show up and it would be a slippery slope to go down , FB could end up with Chinese style censorship , all for the sake of stopping the occasional offensive video from being uploaded .

There is already a "report" button, it isnt full proof, but its the best that can be done 

Mass screening and censorship of millions of videos isnt the answer to a few rouge videos